Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Healed Of Kidney Disease With Prayers - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Healed Of Kidney Disease With Prayers (7319 Views)

Hidden Causes Of Kidney Failure / Common Unnoticed Causes Of Kidney Ailments. / Vast of Bracket Is Totally Healed Of Cancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Healed Of Kidney Disease With Prayers by ashandybab(f): 4:04pm On Aug 15, 2008
Hi All,
I read a write up of someone on nairaland that says he recommends MFM deliverance for anyone seeking cure, the person said he was healed of a chronic disease through their deliverance. I have been having frequency of urination since last year and i went for test this year and was diagonised of protein + in my urine which i was treated of, before then my legs have started swelling up and i use to have a burning sensation in my right leg. i went for another test and was told the protein has increased to protein ++ which is an indication of kidney disease and that it can be managed and it can't go. i had faith in God, i prayed and fasted, i also went to MFM headquarter for deliverance. After all that, i went for test at LASUTH and the test was NEGATIVE, meaning i have been healed, the protein were no longer seen in my urine. I just want to charge as many as possible that are trusting God for their healing to constantly pray and know that there is absolutely nothing impossible for God to that. I'm writing this because i made a convenant with God that if he could heal me of the protein in my urine, i will come back to Nairaland and MFM to give testimony which am doing now. Thank you all

1 Like

Re: Healed Of Kidney Disease With Prayers by MrCrackles(m): 4:07pm On Aug 15, 2008
prayers are powerful!
Re: Healed Of Kidney Disease With Prayers by titilaelae(f): 5:10pm On Aug 19, 2008
I thank God very much for your life. The same God is faithful to all His children. I use your testimony as a point of contact with others waiting on Him for one thing or the other. We shall all testify in Jesus name. Jesus is Lord!
Re: Healed Of Kidney Disease With Prayers by sookoo: 3:51pm On Aug 22, 2008
i thank God for your healing.He is a miracle worker and your healing shall be permanent in Jesus name.i am beleiving God for an healing too and i know i have it in Jesus name
Re: Healed Of Kidney Disease With Prayers by richdadeze(m): 8:44pm On Aug 22, 2008
MFM is a do it yourself ministry. God still answers prayers there. I am a living testimony of the effect of prayers from that holy mountain. I thank God for the life of our brother, because he had that conviction that God will heal him there and he matched his faith with action and the result is what you are seeing. To God be the glory.
Re: Healed Of Kidney Disease With Prayers by LASIEFAIRE(m): 8:50pm On Aug 22, 2008
Thank God. He is ever faithful - He was yesterday, He is today and will be tomorrow

(1) (Reply)

New Killer Insect Alert / The Health Benefits Of Garden Egg / Body Fitness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.