Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,165 members, 7,838,987 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Why Post Jamb - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why Post Jamb (624 Views)

Why Post-ume Test Must Stay / Why Post Ume Must Stay / Post-JAMB Examinations in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Post Jamb by osaroodion(m): 8:38pm On Aug 15, 2008
grin
The state and federal govt. should pls come to the aid of undergraduates who are trying to seek admission into the university. Why post jamb after jamb. Most school if not all have suddenly started making money with the so-call pume. The point now is that they are trying to nolify jamb result and modify the useless and illegal practice call pume. I think they are going too far and i believe we student have every right to call Nuf and other relevant body to pls explain what is going on in the nigeria education.
Re: Why Post Jamb by ade4prof: 9:04pm On Aug 15, 2008
The Post Ume Screening examination that is conduted in Nigeria Universities has been lacking transperence and fruostration among candidate.
Re: Why Post Jamb by Hardar4lag(m): 8:56am On Aug 17, 2008
I tire for this our Government ooo let them come and hel us oooooo after jamb pjamb i hate it and i have send mail to Punch to Publish this that we Students don't like it is either Jamb or P Jamb we don't want the two exams they shuld choose one out of the two, but i don't think they publish it. Is only God that can help uss oooo
Re: Why Post Jamb by babyooo: 2:54pm On Aug 17, 2008
i think they are only trying to fish out those that are really qualified to be called students but now some unis are now using it to make thier ends meet,o maka y?

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Do A Levels In Nigeria / The Foundation Has Been Forgotten / Post Pce At Ede

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.