Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Russian Skin Heads - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Russian Skin Heads (1348 Views)

Anambra Attracts $1.65bn Investments As Oduah Heads Anambra Airport Project / South African Airways Looks To Asia As Europe Heads Into Recession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Russian Skin Heads by Nobody: 5:55am On Aug 16, 2008
I need info on russian skin heads. Can anyone tell me what you know about them and how there presence could affect safety?
Re: Russian Skin Heads by vvvjustice: 8:56am On Aug 16, 2008
Re: Russian Skin Heads by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 18, 2008
Could anyone brief me on how i can be a skin head? I wanna join em so i can kill em black, i hate em. They piss me off.
Re: Russian Skin Heads by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 18, 2008
bigmodo:

I need info on russian skin heads. Can anyone tell me what you know about them and how there presence could affect safety?

Just joking men! I love em blacks. Lol.
Re: Russian Skin Heads by tpia: 6:37pm On Aug 18, 2008
why do you want to kill blacks nah?

and here I was daydreaming about seeing you ride off into the desert sunset on your lovely camel.
Re: Russian Skin Heads by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 22, 2008
Yall know whether they freak out black americans too, cuz yall know when i ball out, imma be a black american for real.
Re: Russian Skin Heads by ty4real(m): 8:19pm On Aug 22, 2008
bigmodo:

Yall know whether they freak out black americans too, because yall know when i ball out, I'm going to be a black american for real.

No Issues!Dreams still come true guy!
Re: Russian Skin Heads by omega25red(m): 7:22pm On Aug 23, 2008
Well i am still going to answer you even after seeing that you are not serious
Skin head every where are genrally white men who basically shave their heads bald (not that all shaved headed white men are skin heads) and usually they have tattoos of the swastika and the German coat of arm i.e the bird on the German flag. most of the time they are poor and not always working in professional Fields. Some people would tell you that they are angry because they all claim that foreign people are stealling their jobs and well being and they also hate the mixture of the different races. They are very dangerous and highly prone to violence against someone whom they feel like is not a so called pure white person I.E blue eyes straight locks etc. If you ever come in contact with them just run in the other direction

(1) (Reply)

Help With Schegen Overstay Stamps / Latvian Visa / (vsd Travels) Uk, Usa, Shengen Visiting Visa Processing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.