Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,481 members, 7,850,669 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:58 AM

Ibplc,why !o Why! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ibplc,why !o Why! (1855 Views)

Ibplc Is Recruiting Exp. Candidates / Ibplc Hopefuls,just Hold On! / Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ibplc,why !o Why! by venture08: 11:21am On Aug 16, 2008
Some thing is definitely wrong with our beloved bank.Every info. coming out of the bank has to do with pay slash.I think management should let people know the true state of the bank and what is really happening.The biggest banks in the world do experience problems,but the only way to overcome this is to address the root cause.All our jobs are on the line because of management irresponsibility and the earlier we realise this the better.
Most people i know in IBPLC are now looking for other jobs,including those in trainning school,can you believe it?person wey never start job wey don begin luk for anoda one.CHEI!
Re: Ibplc,why !o Why! by Finecat(m): 1:00pm On Aug 16, 2008
venture08:

Some thing is definitely wrong with our beloved bank.Every info. coming out of the bank has to do with pay slash.I think management should let people know the true state of the bank and what is really happening.The biggest banks in the world do experience problems,but the only way to overcome this is to address the root cause.All our jobs are on the line because of management irresponsibility and the earlier we realise this the better.
Most people i know in IBPLC are now looking for other jobs,including those in trainning school,can you believe it?person wey never start job wey don begin luk for another one.CHEI!
be

When we told you that this bank is NOT as strong or healthy as they claim, you chose to believe in fantasy and dayfream. I don't know why average Nigerians don't face reality. They get excited over fantasy. Most of us that knows what's going on with most of these banks has been suspicious since 2005 shortly after the so-called recapitallization. And intercontinental bank keeps getting loans and credit facilities from western banks that are in trouble also. So tell me, what do you expect?? If you seek jobs from these banks because of pay and not for career experience and job satisfactions, you will be disappointed in the long run. Nigerian banks are not what they claim to be. They are chasing the wind. I feeel so bad for most of our graduates and MY HEART BLEED FOR MY BELOVED NAIJA !!!
Re: Ibplc,why !o Why! by bigboyslim(m): 9:16pm On Aug 17, 2008
Is this true? May God help us o. I just left the bank not too long ago but that was because of the stress. I didnt have to go for a medical check up to know that i was having high blood pressure.

(1) (Reply)

Huawei Technology Needs Fresh Graduates! / Urgent Vacancies / Managers Are Wanted In A Telecomms Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.