Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,261 members, 7,815,428 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Which Movie Will You Love To See Most As Soon As It Hits Theaters? - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Which Movie Will You Love To See Most As Soon As It Hits Theaters? (3707 Views)

Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? / Nairaland Daily Movie Screenshot [which Movie Is This?] / What Type Of Movie Will Sell 5million Copies Both In 9ja And Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Movie Will You Love To See Most As Soon As It Hits Theaters? by SvS(f): 3:01pm On Jul 27, 2006
i saw superman returns last night in cinema
its incredible!!
the guys hotttttt
brandon sumfin
Re: Which Movie Will You Love To See Most As Soon As It Hits Theaters? by retro(f): 3:02pm On Jul 27, 2006
I saw The break-up 2 weeks ago, it was sort of boring.
Re: Which Movie Will You Love To See Most As Soon As It Hits Theaters? by iice(f): 3:03pm On Jul 27, 2006
Brandon Routh
Movie sucked, but the guy's a hottie wink
Re: Which Movie Will You Love To See Most As Soon As It Hits Theaters? by SvS(f): 3:05pm On Jul 27, 2006
wat iice
movie was brill
guy is purrfect
@retro saw that film as we,funny i must say
Re: Which Movie Will You Love To See Most As Soon As It Hits Theaters? by kellorah: 3:08pm On Jul 27, 2006
lol yeah he's hot.
i dont like superman movies except the ones with christopher reeves but i'm gonna go see brandon (HOTTTT guy)
Re: Which Movie Will You Love To See Most As Soon As It Hits Theaters? by SvS(f): 3:11pm On Jul 27, 2006
u have to see it kel
fact,eeryone shud see it,cant get over the fact that tha movie is gud

Re: Which Movie Will You Love To See Most As Soon As It Hits Theaters? by SvS(f): 3:12pm On Jul 27, 2006
hes perfect

Re: Which Movie Will You Love To See Most As Soon As It Hits Theaters? by iice(f): 3:13pm On Jul 27, 2006
lol well am a comic lover so the movie wasnt really up2 par. Good effects no doubt but it just doesnt quite cut the cake. And yes Brandon is a total hottie
Re: Which Movie Will You Love To See Most As Soon As It Hits Theaters? by SvS(f): 3:15pm On Jul 27, 2006
@iice so u stil dont fel the film
for me its the best
Re: Which Movie Will You Love To See Most As Soon As It Hits Theaters? by iice(f): 3:17pm On Jul 27, 2006
Nope sorry ddnt feel the movie, x-men 3 was better but not the best, Think Spidey 3 will reign supreme with freaking villians esp Venom am sooo psyched grin grin grin
Re: Which Movie Will You Love To See Most As Soon As It Hits Theaters? by retro(f): 3:18pm On Jul 27, 2006
Superman is HOT!
Re: Which Movie Will You Love To See Most As Soon As It Hits Theaters? by SvS(f): 3:19pm On Jul 27, 2006
he sure is retro
i just wanted to be lois lane in tha movie
i was sooo jealous of ha tongue
Re: Which Movie Will You Love To See Most As Soon As It Hits Theaters? by shorell: 5:51am On Aug 02, 2006
30days
Re: Which Movie Will You Love To See Most As Soon As It Hits Theaters? by Izzo(m): 8:39am On Aug 07, 2006
I've already seen You, Me and Dupree; it was a good movie and i just can' t wait to go see My Super ex-girlfriend and Talladega Night ; The ballads of Ricky Bobby. i think thats gonna be interesting. I also just found out that "The lady in the water" sucked big time. don't mean to spoil it for you though.
Re: Which Movie Will You Love To See Most As Soon As It Hits Theaters? by iice(f): 8:43am On Aug 07, 2006
Hmmmm really? But lady in the water had good reviews nwayz am a fan of m.night Shamalan, i've all his movies well that is those from sixth sense onwards.
Re: Which Movie Will You Love To See Most As Soon As It Hits Theaters? by Izzo(m): 9:06am On Aug 07, 2006
I'm also a fan of his, but i just had to say reviews I've seen and heard 'bout the movie wasn't pretty.
Re: Which Movie Will You Love To See Most As Soon As It Hits Theaters? by iice(f): 9:09am On Aug 07, 2006
So u will not watch it? Am still gonna see it sha lol isnt that the same thing that happened with the village, people ddnt really like that one but it wasnt as bad as people said it was.
Re: Which Movie Will You Love To See Most As Soon As It Hits Theaters? by Emad(f): 2:23pm On Jan 27, 2007
Pirates of the carribean,
Lake house
the Departed
Re: Which Movie Will You Love To See Most As Soon As It Hits Theaters? by iice(f): 2:34pm On Jan 27, 2007
Am psyched about Frank Miller's 300, i have been waiting for the damn movie. Starring Gerard Butler of course is the icing on the cake grin grin I saw the trailer for Transformers, looks really good, so yeah am gonna check that out. . .Then there's Grindhouse (2 movies in 1) directed by two way cool directors (Quentin Tarantino/Robert Rodriguez) that's the incentive thats gonna get me to watch it.
Re: Which Movie Will You Love To See Most As Soon As It Hits Theaters? by MP007(m): 7:53am On Sep 20, 2007
the new jamie fox movie
Re: Which Movie Will You Love To See Most As Soon As It Hits Theaters? by omogenaija(f): 8:04pm On Oct 01, 2007
MP007:

the new jamie fox movie

i wanna see it as well , so come pick me up
Re: Which Movie Will You Love To See Most As Soon As It Hits Theaters? by iice(f): 9:29pm On Jul 12, 2008
Who else but my hubby grin grin The Dark Knight!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

15 Pictures That Prove Yoruba Movies Have No Chill At All / Peoples Television Hosts Top Online Media Experts For Strategic Media Engagement / [movie] Gabriel's Inferno (2020) – Hollywood Movie | Mp4 Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.