Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Ms .net Core - Mcad-mcsd, E-books In .chm Format - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Ms .net Core - Mcad-mcsd, E-books In .chm Format (8331 Views)

Training Material For MCSD 70-480. / Help! Where Can I Get Mcad/mcsd Self-paced Training Kit: Microsoft .net Core / Non-mcsd Certification Exams For Generic C++ Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ms .net Core - Mcad-mcsd, E-books In .chm Format by IPhoenix(m): 8:06am On Jun 24, 2006
If any one would be requiring the MS .NET Core - MCAD-MCSD ebooks, do notify, as find below upload link for general share.

Details:-

- MCSD Self-Paced Training Kit: Analyzing Requirements and Defining Microsoft .NET Solution Architectures, Exam 70-300

- MCAD/MCSD Training Kit—Developing Windows-Based Applications with Microsoft Visual Basic .NET and Microsoft Visual C# .NET (This book addresses the objectives of the Microsoft Certified Professional Exam 70-306 and Exam 70-316)

- MCAD/MCSD Training Kit—Developing Web Applications with Microsoft Visual Basic .NET and Microsoft Visual C# .NET (This book addresses the objectives of the Microsoft Certified Professional Exam 70-305 and Exam 70-315.)

- MCAD/MCSD Training Kit—Developing XML Web Services and Server Components with Microsoft Visual Basic .NET and Microsoft Visual C# .NET. .NET is a new Microsoft technology that offers new application frameworks such as Web services, ASP.NET, WinForms, and ADO.NET (This book addresses the objectives of the Microsoft Certified Professional Exam 70-310 and Exam 70-320.)

- Microsoft .NET Core Requirements
- Developing Windows Based Application, Second Edition.
- Developing Web Applications, Second Edition.
- Developing XML Web Services & Server Components.
- Analyzing Requirements and Defining Microsoft .NET Solution Architectures

File Name:- MS .NET Core - MCAD-MCSD.zip
File Size:- 8922 KB

ALL BOOKS ARE
Microsoft Press - www.microsoft.com/mspress
Copyright © 2003 by Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

http://rapidshare.de/files/23944707/MS_.NE, D-MCSD.zip.html

Enjoy.!
Re: Ms .net Core - Mcad-mcsd, E-books In .chm Format by IPhoenix(m): 8:12am On Jun 24, 2006
Re: Ms .net Core - Mcad-mcsd, E-books In .chm Format by Seun(m): 11:37am On Jun 30, 2006
THanks for sharing.
Re: Ms .net Core - Mcad-mcsd, E-books In .chm Format by parosky(m): 3:16pm On Jun 30, 2006
Thanks for the link.
Re: Ms .net Core - Mcad-mcsd, E-books In .chm Format by Immortalme(m): 9:31pm On Jul 12, 2006
I tried downloading the file but i saw "You have reached the download-limit for free-users" on the download page. Please if you are fortunate to have downloaded the file please send it as an attachment to my box @ immortal4real@yahoo.com

Thanks for sharing anyways
Re: Ms .net Core - Mcad-mcsd, E-books In .chm Format by parosky(m): 11:42am On Jul 14, 2006
immortalme,

Too bad you did not get to download the file. It's a zip file of 3 .chm files
I sent one to your box. Just let me know you got it.
They are good materials.
Re: Ms .net Core - Mcad-mcsd, E-books In .chm Format by parosky(m): 11:58am On Jul 14, 2006
If you go back to the site you should be able to download it. I saw a similar message at that site before
Anyway you'll get the one I have. Just taking some time for it to be attached. It's about 8.71mb
Re: Ms .net Core - Mcad-mcsd, E-books In .chm Format by ahtasham82(m): 6:03am On Jul 26, 2006
hi,

i am unable to download the files plz do something as i need the books. you can send me via email also. my email is ahtasham82 AtTheRateOf hotmail Dot com.

thanks buddy i will be waiting,
Re: Ms .net Core - Mcad-mcsd, E-books In .chm Format by pfowighz(m): 4:34pm On Jul 26, 2006
Hey, I also tried and it was giving ALL SORTS OF ERROR MESSAGES!!! angry

Could u give them to Seun to post here for easy download, or could you please send it to my E-mail box:

|| peter_francis7 AT yahoo DOOT com ||

And also, how does that site work, anyway!
Re: Ms .net Core - Mcad-mcsd, E-books In .chm Format by parosky(m): 3:33pm On Jul 29, 2006
Seun do you think the file in question can be uploaded into this forum.
Guys just wait I'll send it to you (your email) both soon (I'm at a cybercafe and I don't have the file around here.)
I think guys can write their email address in the usual notation
@ ahtasham82, I hope your email address is
ahtasham82 @TheRateOf hotmail . com
Re: Ms .net Core - Mcad-mcsd, E-books In .chm Format by ahtasham82(m): 7:59pm On Jul 29, 2006
hi guys i have many books on .net and java any body intrested can contact me, i have them in .pdf format and .chm format, so contact me for books,

takecare,
Re: Ms .net Core - Mcad-mcsd, E-books In .chm Format by chinedum: 5:33pm On Jul 30, 2006
This page does not have any security. Anybody can come in that I question, why the request for rgistration?
Re: Ms .net Core - Mcad-mcsd, E-books In .chm Format by riana(f): 10:06pm On Jul 30, 2006
hi, i also didn't get the file, undecided
plz anyone can send it to me, or show me how i can get it, i really need the books, or if anyone have a good books for mscd just contact me to share it, i really adore ur time smiley,
thanks any way,
riana33@gmail.com
Re: Ms .net Core - Mcad-mcsd, E-books In .chm Format by parosky(m): 11:07am On Aug 01, 2006
@riana, @ahtasham82, @pfowighz you should have the file by now in your email.
if you don't get it, indicate here
Re: Ms .net Core - Mcad-mcsd, E-books In .chm Format by parosky(m): 9:08am On Aug 02, 2006
@ riana33, yours was returned undelivered. Is 8.71MB attachment beyond what gmail allowed?
Re: Ms .net Core - Mcad-mcsd, E-books In .chm Format by pfowighz(m): 11:43am On Aug 02, 2006
Thanks a lot Parosky, its really worth it. And I think Gmail doesnt allow over 1Mb, or so. You can send it in parts to Riana. Or better still, Welldone Parosky, let me take over from here, I'll send it in parts for her!smiley
Re: Ms .net Core - Mcad-mcsd, E-books In .chm Format by fokosky: 4:39pm On Aug 02, 2006
Hi Parosky,

Would u pls also share this ebook with me, particularly the one of exam 70-310 and 70-320.

Thanks brother.

fokosky
Re: Ms .net Core - Mcad-mcsd, E-books In .chm Format by parosky(m): 5:10pm On Aug 02, 2006
@fokosky
you've got no email address
Re: Ms .net Core - Mcad-mcsd, E-books In .chm Format by fokosky: 10:23am On Aug 03, 2006
Hi Parosky,

my email address: fokosky@hotmail.com

Thanks again
Re: Ms .net Core - Mcad-mcsd, E-books In .chm Format by parosky(m): 3:36pm On Aug 03, 2006
@fokosky, you should have it by now.
Re: Ms .net Core - Mcad-mcsd, E-books In .chm Format by fokosky: 5:02pm On Aug 03, 2006
Hi Parosky,

I did not see any file, please. Probably u av 2 resend them via fokosky@yahoo.com

Thanks again
Re: Ms .net Core - Mcad-mcsd, E-books In .chm Format by riana(f): 9:26pm On Aug 03, 2006
parosky, i didn't get any
plz
i need the books sooo much help me
thank
Re: Ms .net Core - Mcad-mcsd, E-books In .chm Format by parosky(m): 3:35pm On Aug 04, 2006
@fokosky, you should have it by now.

@riana, if you don't have it now, supply another email adress that is not gmail, maybe yahoo. The first one I sent to you was returned undelivered
Re: Ms .net Core - Mcad-mcsd, E-books In .chm Format by parosky(m): 4:58pm On Aug 04, 2006
@riana, sent yours twice again today and was returned twice. Give a yahoo or hotmail or "whoever" else will let you recieve an attachment of at least 8.71MB

or wait for pfowighz who promised to send it to you in bits and pieces. If you get no response from him by 4-5 days I'll send them in bits to you. Sorry.
Re: Ms .net Core - Mcad-mcsd, E-books In .chm Format by skima(m): 12:26pm On Aug 16, 2006
@parosky
I need the .NET books
send to my email: skima4real2@yahoo.com

I also have various books in pdf:

Learn java in 21days (sams pub.)
C++
C
Php - Zend Certified Php Engineer practise book and study guide
Javascript bible
ASP.net BIble

etc.

I can forward to your email if any1 wants it.
Re: Ms .net Core - Mcad-mcsd, E-books In .chm Format by pfowighz(m): 2:29pm On Aug 16, 2006
@ parosky; Methinks she shud just open a yahoo account for this; it'll definitely work that way.

@Skima;

yeah; just what I wanted; (those books)! Please DO send them to me; better still as separate attachments per book.

peter_francis7@yahoo.com

ThanksAlot!
Re: Ms .net Core - Mcad-mcsd, E-books In .chm Format by rock2(m): 5:17pm On Aug 16, 2006
parosky, please send them to my email.
at [email]omomide@yahoo.co.uk[/email]
i'm very grateful for all the sharing.
Re: Ms .net Core - Mcad-mcsd, E-books In .chm Format by skima(m): 8:08pm On Aug 16, 2006
@pfowighz
I just sent u the C++ ebook. I will send the rest when i upload then.
Re: Ms .net Core - Mcad-mcsd, E-books In .chm Format by parosky(m): 10:44am On Aug 17, 2006
@Skima, Rock2
You guys have it now.

Skima you can please send the c, c++ books to me maybe one day I'll think it's time for them. I only do vb & java for now
Re: Ms .net Core - Mcad-mcsd, E-books In .chm Format by skima(m): 3:26pm On Aug 17, 2006
I just sent it to parosky@yahoo.com

Yesterday, i recieved Ubuntu Linux from South Africa (5 copies) I you are interested holla mi on phone. or email.

08027924441, 014817453

I have given out 1 remains to to be given out.
Re: Ms .net Core - Mcad-mcsd, E-books In .chm Format by skima(m): 3:33pm On Aug 17, 2006
@parosky

the mail bounced.
Re: Ms .net Core - Mcad-mcsd, E-books In .chm Format by pfowighz(m): 6:38pm On Aug 17, 2006
I've received the first one Skima. smiley Thanks, again. When are u uploading the others?

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Best And Most Affordable Microfinance Banking Software / Download The Best Cafe Timer Made In Nigeria For Free! / B Sc Computer Science Project Topic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.