Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

For Leo's Only - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / For Leo's Only (570 Views)

All Leo Zodiac Sign Let's Meet Here / Looking For A Soulmate: Tauran, Scorpio, Virgan And Leo / All Leo's In The House Get Hooked Up Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Leo's Only by Viktor1983(m): 11:48pm On Aug 16, 2008
Leo's are of a proud breed, often keeping their true feelings to themselves in order to save face,but don't mistake this pride for insensitivity. Leos tend to be extremely generous in almost every aspect of their lives.They readily give their hearts, their bodies, and minds to those in need without much thought. A Leo might not tell you he loves you in front of his buddies, but rest assured that he'll have no problem showing you in everyway he knows how.
Leos need to feel important, regardless of the medium or his/her station in life.This need for importance doesn't stop at career. Compliments are the Leo's prime soul food, and why not?Unfortunately,they don't tend to gravitate towards monogamy. While they will stay with one person that they truly love, that doesn't stop their eyes from wandering.
Celebrity Leos

Jennifer Lopez
Whitney Houston
Jonathan Rhys-Meyers
Madonna
Matt LeBlanc
Charlize theron
Halle Berry
Hulk Hogan
Re: For Leo's Only by Nobody: 12:03am On Aug 17, 2008
Pisces here!!!!!!!!!!

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!
Re: For Leo's Only by bwapretty: 5:25pm On Aug 17, 2008
Leo!!!!!
indomitable spirit.
Re: For Leo's Only by deariekay(m): 7:00pm On Aug 17, 2008
yeah we are !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
greatest leo (23r jluy)

kay
Re: For Leo's Only by deariekay(m): 7:02pm On Aug 17, 2008
yeah we are !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
greatest leo (23rd jluy)

kay
Re: For Leo's Only by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 19, 2008
i'm a leon. aug12th. i love us.
Re: For Leo's Only by adegeorge(m): 4:06pm On Aug 22, 2008
hi i am a cute romantic leo, 18th august. pls i will love to meet sweet aries girls to be my textmates. my no is 08060661311. i stay in abuja, and my mail is adexgeorge2002@yahoo.com.

(1) (Reply)

Females In Aba Needed: Its Important! / Looking For A Friend / Female Soulmate Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.