Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,983 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

My Experience With Viperman. . . . . . . - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / My Experience With Viperman. . . . . . . (2050 Views)

My Wonderful Experience With Mr Tadeus / MY Terrible Experience With CHUCKY234 / Pre-order With Kakakibuy: My Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With Viperman. . . . . . . by aniffy4eva(m): 4:05am On Aug 17, 2008
I was shopping for a car sometime ago, but there was this tweeny lil' problem; i didn't know anything about cars. . . (except for driving them of course. . . tongue). Being a regular visitor to this forum, i decided to check up on some of the car dealers here.

I made some phone calls and . . . well. . . i got mixed reactions, some were helpful, some were a lil arrogant (IMHO). . . and some were (i must confess) very enthusiastic marketers grin

To cut the long story short. . . I transferred the cash to him and the car was delivered according to my specs (low mileage, leather interior, clean exterior, DVD etc), (i don't stay in Lagos. . . smiley). So i just thought to appreciate him here.

The funny thing is that i have never met this guy. . . till date! lipsrsealed

@ Viperman

Meanwhile. . . You still owe me fresh fish o! wink
Re: My Experience With Viperman. . . . . . . by fotodaddy: 7:20am On Aug 17, 2008
Are you sure you are not viperman in disguise?? wink

Of course not!!!

Proof positive that there are good people here just as there are nincompoops!!!

Congrats on your car.
Re: My Experience With Viperman. . . . . . . by Emperoh(m): 12:32pm On Aug 17, 2008
@ Poster
Viperman and Inspired are about the two integrity conscious dealers i have come across
So i am not suprised

@ fotodaddy
Doubt ye not grin but believe
Re: My Experience With Viperman. . . . . . . by showbobo(m): 4:10pm On Aug 17, 2008
@Poster

I am not surprised at this.He happens to be a straight forward person.I have met him before,he is young and appears responsible.Kudos Viperman the sky is your beginning grin grin
Re: My Experience With Viperman. . . . . . . by xpensiv: 5:28pm On Aug 17, 2008
Viper baba!!! I hail O!!!
My paddy just see this advert he talk say if you fi gt am somtin like this (manual & factory a/c)

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-90008.0.html#msg1635714

It was advertised by you here's his e-mail in case i dnt gt back to him on-time, jackieaboderin01@yahoo.com, wink
Re: My Experience With Viperman. . . . . . . by mhm(m): 5:35pm On Aug 17, 2008
viperman is professional for real. We have not sealed a deal yet but I can vouch for his professionalism.

Viper told me he delivered a car to a colleague of mine in PH, was it you annify?
Re: My Experience With Viperman. . . . . . . by lexicon(m): 5:38pm On Aug 17, 2008
Good of you viperman. i know i'am gonna need your service soon. keep it up
Re: My Experience With Viperman. . . . . . . by jodeci(m): 1:42pm On Aug 18, 2008
if viper man is as good as u guys have showcased him,let HIM prove himself by financing one car for me,so that i will pay him like bank!
Re: My Experience With Viperman. . . . . . . by lexicon(m): 1:49pm On Aug 18, 2008
lol
Re: My Experience With Viperman. . . . . . . by GoldCircle: 2:27pm On Aug 18, 2008
Viper abi na puff adder, say sumthing!
Re: My Experience With Viperman. . . . . . . by aniffy4eva(m): 10:17am On Aug 19, 2008
mhm:

viperman is professional for real. We have not sealed a deal yet but I can vouch for his professionalism.

Viper told me he delivered a car to a colleague of mine in PH, was it you annify?

Its possible. . . grin
Re: My Experience With Viperman. . . . . . . by viperman: 10:33am On Aug 19, 2008
eiyaaa, thanks Aniffy for the reference. I really appreciate. Despite the all the drama wey awon enemies wan pull ontop this your ride, God pass dem grin

@others

Thanks guys. I'm not perfect, but I'm glad to see my plus' surpass my minus'. ***bows down*** da'alu, ese', **Insert thank u in hausa***

@Jodeci

hehehe, very soon i might start doing it. Na loan dey hold business. grin
Re: My Experience With Viperman. . . . . . . by viperman: 10:35am On Aug 19, 2008
MHM,

yea, he's the one.
Re: My Experience With Viperman. . . . . . . by tundysho(m): 1:17am On Aug 31, 2008
Emperoh:

@ Poster
Viperman and Inspired are about the two integrity conscious dealers i have come across
So i am not suprised

@ fotodaddy
Doubt ye not grin but believe

I partially agree with you,but for inspired, the guy is kinda hostile,abusive, and hot tempered
He once abused me in German language on one of his threads

(1) (Reply)

99/2000 Toyota Rav4 Jeep @ Reduced Price N750k Banix 017383301 08035376690 / 2006 Toyota Camry Se(tokunbo)------1.850m / Toyota Sienna 2002 Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.