Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,379 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Places In Nigeria You Used To Visit As A Kid - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Places In Nigeria You Used To Visit As A Kid (1696 Views)

Extremely Beautiful Photos Of Nigeria You Will Find Hard To Believe / Top 10 Most Dangerous Places In Africa - See Where Nigeria Falls / 44 Countries You Can Visit As A Nigerian Without Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Places In Nigeria You Used To Visit As A Kid by laideo(f): 12:15pm On Jun 24, 2006
what are the places in naija you used to visit as a kid that no longer exist or you dont go to anymore

i loved amusement park and water parks wonder what happened.

Mega games was nice

oh apapa club, fond ememories.

ahhh, pintos so many memories

video-net and gap , miss those days.
Re: Places In Nigeria You Used To Visit As A Kid by jgirl3: 1:19pm On Jun 24, 2006
Ikoyi club
water park
Ikoyi Hotel
Re: Places In Nigeria You Used To Visit As A Kid by edygirl(f): 1:20pm On Jun 24, 2006
Presidential hotel Enugu with ma popsy, momsy and ma brother everyother sunday.

Polofield Enugu

Emene Airport in enugu
I miss those days. We were very small then  in short I feel like being a kid again. No worries ,mama and papa dey.
Re: Places In Nigeria You Used To Visit As A Kid by suze(f): 9:59am On Dec 05, 2007
Apapa amusement park
Bar beach, lekki beach and badagry beach
chicken george
Terri's and murphies burgers
Re: Places In Nigeria You Used To Visit As A Kid by suze(f): 10:00am On Dec 05, 2007
Apapa amusement park
Bar beach, lekki beach and badagry beach
chicken george
Terri's and murphies burgers
country club ikeja
Re: Places In Nigeria You Used To Visit As A Kid by Abedisi(m): 1:22pm On Dec 05, 2007
Not so many too mention cos me was poor then, Chicken Goerge was like heaven to me do i was a kid then. Water parks at Toyin street oh and zoeys or what do they call it ooooh jus forget it was a game center on Allen Avenue Ikeja. Lots of places round Ikeja cos me was born there init? I was Allen avenue crazy and had friends who lived there, Good ol'days.
Kalakuta(Fela's house) was also the place to be then nice street and had friends there, Had a crush on a gal that use too live in that aree, Lagos Ikeja for Life Mo de te move lo si Yankee,
Re: Places In Nigeria You Used To Visit As A Kid by SweetT1: 3:41pm On Dec 05, 2007
@j-girl

You used to visit Ikoyi hotel? i wonder what for.

As for me, i still have fond memories of Kingsway and Leventis. If you are under 25 don't even bother, you didn't know We used to have nice stores in Nigeria.
Re: Places In Nigeria You Used To Visit As A Kid by awonboiz: 3:50pm On Dec 05, 2007
me na THE GOOD OLD BAR BEACH grin
AMUSEMENT PARK
OLD OLUMO ROCK ( ki pa yen cheesy)
and guess what shocked ROWE PARK!!!! grin

but i hear say ROWE PARK no b am again! cry
Re: Places In Nigeria You Used To Visit As A Kid by 2gd: 9:49pm On Dec 15, 2007
ikoyi club!, fantastic suya(best in the world actually); great chapman,lovely floss,swimming pool for kids, 'library(i must confess i used to looooooooove the library).donkey rides, lots more
Re: Places In Nigeria You Used To Visit As A Kid by Ebaby2: 9:59pm On Dec 15, 2007
Ikoyi club
Apapa amusement park
Lekki beach, Alpha beach
Re: Places In Nigeria You Used To Visit As A Kid by deb(m): 11:17pm On Jan 16, 2010
Planning to take my kids, nephews and nieces out to the Oniru beach. Anyone to give me an idea of how much that is charged to get in?
ANy help will be appreciated tonight. Am trying to decide the best beach to take them but am also considering the best price because we are a very large crowwd going
and am the one sponsoring. smiley

(1) (Reply)

FixMyVisa.com - Visa And Passport Auction / Life In Abidjan/cote D'lvoire / Us Visa Application Made Easy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.