Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney - Religion (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney (27290 Views)

Poll: Is Chris Oyhakilome a Phoney?

Yes: 49% (40 votes)
No: 50% (41 votes)
This poll has ended

Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) / New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? / Chris Oyakhilome, Is He A Man From Satan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by Pepeye(f): 7:51am On Jun 22, 2009
@ David, I would have taken you to the cleaners. . but I m soaring very high. . with series of meetings yesterday and had an awesome conference with Pastor. . from glory to glory. so condescending talking to a blind man isn’t my fort right now. . maybe some other time

As for you John, try feeding your self first before attempting to feed someone else lol . .

I noticed you re very empty in all ramifications
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by Pepeye(f): 7:54am On Jun 22, 2009
@ backslider

if u ain’t interested why bother to ask the questions?

Try the ignore button next time
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by Backslider(m): 8:20am On Jun 22, 2009
@pepeye

I am interested in your type of Born again.

Just tell me what your Zion is
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by Pepeye(f): 8:27am On Jun 22, 2009
Simply all you need do is log on to Pastor Chris online tomorrow
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by Backslider(m): 8:37am On Jun 22, 2009
it is you I am talking to not Pastor Chris.

No pastor hold my perfect view on Scripture

Hmm
this is why i said the Church is supposed to be for the Redeemed of God only
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by SirJohn(m): 8:56am On Jun 22, 2009
Pepeye:

As for you John, try feeding your self first before attempting to feed someone else lol . .

I noticed you re very empty in all ramifications

Well pepisco, some others like you on NL said the same things until we met.
its called L-E-V-E-L-S
Till then!! grin grin
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by madolla13: 12:03pm On Jun 25, 2009
To CEC in The House Jesus said "Fear not Im the first and the Last" Remember you guys are safe in btwn.

John Chapter 15

The World’s Hatred

18 “If the world hates you, you know that it hated Me before it hated you. 19 If you were of the world, the world would love its own. Yet because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you. 20 Remember the word that I said to you, ‘A servant is not greater than his master.’ If they persecuted Me, they will also persecute you. If they kept My word, they will keep yours also.

Cheer CE surely there Word Works. Im swimming in the Seven Fold Increase. wink wink smiley
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by donnie(m): 1:54pm On Jun 25, 2009
@John

L-E-V-E-L-S? I wonder what u mean by that. I sincerely hope u are not refereing to materialism here because all such acquisition without the grace of God is like poison.

Meet you? If we ever meet, i wouldnt be after the many scriptures you'll want to rattle out of your mouth, or the look on your face. What i will seek to know is the power of what you say you believe and the authority by which you speak. It depends on where you stand; because to stand in the position that you are in shouldn't be the desire of anyone because it is directly in the way of the move of God's Spirit. One cannot successfuly stand there for too long.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by dlox01(m): 3:28pm On Jun 29, 2009
@ donnie
Point of correction 3.5 million coservative estimate and i know what i am talking about. Don't decieve urself. Free or not, Naija or yankee, makes no difference, they will never meet up (except maybe after the rapture, then they can dance all they want as they prepare for hell while those who believe but were left behind, go underground, hiding). I know what i am saying. I can almost guess you havent been to a pastor Chris crusade before.

Jesus still pulls the largets crowds in the world today.

Decieve me? huh. Like i love such music. That's music for dead men. No life in it.

Abegi, make i hear word, i should leave my house to see a man with fake acsent and jerry curl hair tell me what his views about the bible is as if i cant read and understand?nah, i dont think so,i wont even subscribe him on my TV for free.What do u mean 3.5 mill corsevative?pls expanciate!!!can u tell me the similarities btw 50, jayz and chris?ok let me mention a few,
they all wear expensive suits
they have expensive material things 'things of the world as some would call it(although when chris has it, its called neccesity 4 others its called vanity upon vanity)' grin
they dont want to die(sign of disbelif in what they spit out of thier mouth) grin
they are good stage performers grin
they motivate millions to seeing through thier eyes even though they dont live it grin
they would never stop to give u a lift if you are stranded angry
they shine and build an empire through ur finances and claim it, (though one would say una money dey build house of God, House wey God go still scatter 4 end time, i laff) grin
, the list can go on n on,
who da hell knows chris oyakhilome?local champ tongue someone that makes his members buy his books by force,he did that last childrens day at abuja(50cents and jay wouldnt do that) tongue, ur talking about them dancing to hell??na u wan send them go?abeg point someone that has gone and come back and ask him if he saw the pages with names of those that are going to be there.Na chris go decieve u enta where u no suppose. And for U donnie, i know u are one of those people that fake speaking in tongues, ehhhnn ud better stop it o,u cant decive me the way your pastor did u.

Jesus still pulls the largets crowds in the world today., ur right,thank GOD u dint say Oyakhilome u decievd child.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by donnie(m): 11:41pm On Jun 29, 2009
My dear, Jesus is enough for me. His precious Holy Spirit in my heart, His indwelling and abiding presence is more than what money can buy. This is what i cherish most in life. . .the assurance of salvation. For me, that is the greatest blessing i clould ever have.

The fear that rules your heart has no part in me. So all that talk about being decieved, houses, money etc means nothing to me.

I feel you, frustration has gotten you to the point where you can no longer think straight. To you now, everyone is a crook because they seem to be having in abundance what you crave for but cant have. Delight yourself in the Lord and all these things will be delivered to you without struggle or bitterness.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by dlox01(m): 11:41am On Jun 30, 2009
donnie:

My dear, Jesus is enough for me. His precious Holy Spirit in my heart, His indwelling and abiding presence is more than what money can buy. This is what i cherish most in life. . .the assurance of salvation. For me, that is the greatest blessing i clould ever have.

The fear that rules your heart has no part in me. So all that talk about being decieved, houses, money etc means nothing to me.

I feel you, frustration has gotten you to the point where you can no longer think straight. To you now, everyone is a crook because they seem to be having in abundance what you crave for but cant have. Delight yourself in the Lord and all these things will be delivered to you without struggle or bitterness.

If you have really delighted your heart with the lord and you still struggle to get what you curled hair priest has in abundance then there is something obviously wrong with you,its either you are not truly delighted in the lord or he is not delighted in the lord you worship.the topic here is your phony acsent leader and not jesus or God,im sorry if you fail to understand(thats y u run to the hands of those that decieve you)but i believe in the father the son and the holy spirit cool and myself cool these are the only people i can vouch for not oyahkilome okay?you say i think everybody is a crook coz they have in abundance?ha i laff, if that was the case i should be a crook.if your phoney priest thinks about people like you 4 one minute he wont have in abundance coz he will carry the weight of the world on his shoulder and that includes yours as i can read from your staements that you are seriously troubled. angry
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by junijustin: 5:27pm On Jul 02, 2009
@Bluesteps

Bluesteps:

@ Poster

First of alll I have a Question for you.
Have you met Chris Oyahilome one on one?
You know you cant pass judgement on sum1 u hardly know or havent talked with one on one.
So i strongly disagree with you.

Actually, his security men and protocol would not allow the poster to meet him one on one. Who says you have to meet someone one on one before you can assess the person? Chris Oyakhilome has enough teachings, writings and activities in the public domain that he can be assessed without one-on-one encounter.

Bluesteps:

@ Poster

Let me tell u guys sumthing.

Before you pass judgement just think of this things.
1. Have you done as much as pastor chris has done?like impacting Nigerian youths with the right mind set?

What do you call 'right mindset'? What I know about the mindest of Christ Embassy members is anything but 'right'(cultic following of a 'phoney' pastor, superiority complex over christians in other denominations, lack of focus on studies for the BLW students). The youths you refer to have simply changed from one wrong thinking to another wrong thinking, doesn't mean the new thinking is the right mindset.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by donnie(m): 10:24pm On Jul 02, 2009
I remember a  sister in one of the BLW campus fellowships whose parents disowned because she joined the fellowship. Her parents were ministers at RCCG.
They thought she would be a failure but she had found the Word, held unto it and wouldn't let it go. With the support of her pastor and the brethren she went through school and came out with a first class honours degree!

Her parents attended her thanksgiving  at the fellowship and listend to her as she gave her touching testimony in tears.

Nothing you say here will have as much impact as the good CEC has brought to Nigeria and Nigerians. Say all you want, tommorow morning, Nigerians will be glued to thier TVs sets, recieving words that'll make them all round successes and inspiration to face the challenges of our day with the mentality of champions. God is not pleased with people who only know what should be done but do nothing; people who know how to tear down but wont lift a pin.

If your plans are to run CEC down, let me announce to you that you have failed already because we were sent by God almighty to fulfil this vision which we are at. Hate all you want, you are small, we are big. It is God that has made it to be so.

Jesus be praised!
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by SirJohn(m): 6:36am On Jul 03, 2009
@donnie, in your die hard attempt to be loyal to CE, you have been blinded or maybe you're just pretending to know what you're doing.
It has always been my opinion even while still a member of CE that the campus fellowship (BLW) needed to be 'purged'. Most of the campus 'pastors' and leaders almost never graduate as they almost never have time for their studies. The level of immorality in BLW is both shameful and disgraceful; from one university to the other, its one scandal to the next.
Is that part of Mr Chris' impartation?
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by Kemelistic: 8:45am On Jul 18, 2009
Whatever you guys are saying about pst. chris oyakhilome may be right or wrong. But one thing you should understand is that God will bring evrything we do under judgement.

Remember He said in the scripture that some will say on the last day-i performed miracles in your name bla bla bla- and He would say to them, depart from me you workers of iniquity, I do not know you.

So if chris is fake or real, let God decide. But you need to test every spirit to know if it is from God, at least you have that right from the bible. Even the apostles were scrutinized by the Berean church. The Berean church went back to crosscheck what the apostles were saying if it were correct.

The problem with believers today is that they believe everything without thinking simply because it is coming from the man they adore and 'worship'.

You are free to ask your pastor questions, he is not God. you can even ask God questions.

Question like, Why will somebody be healed and you are hiding his contact from people even members of the press? Why will a pastor be so removed from the people he is leading and cannot be touched like the woman with the issue of blood did to Jesus despite the crowd? why would somebody leave kafanchan to attend healing crusade in Lagos and goes back with the ailment he came with only to be told he did not have enough faith?

Jesus healed all manner of sicknesses but does that happen today?

you have a right to believe what a man preaches if it is consistent with the bible but if the man's ways is contrary to what God wants or contrary to what he preaches, he can be rejected.

Be wise as serpent and harmless as doves. Think and stop being robots manipulated with a remote controller by one man in the name of Man-of- God

Cheers
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 18, 2009
Kemelistic:

Be wise as serpent and harmless as doves. Think and stop being robots manipulated with a remote controller by one man in the name of Man-of- God

If people become wise as serpents as you advice market go spoil for pastor chris O  lipsrsealed
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by nuraabi: 10:23am On Jul 29, 2009
I laugh my laugh
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by Ubermensch: 4:20pm On Jul 29, 2009
No shit.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by tamashley(f): 2:23pm On Aug 19, 2009
This is the discovery of the century!!! Okay, okay…that’s exaggerating quite a bit but I am certain you will understand my excitement once you are done reading. I have the pleasure to introduce to you all the Pastor Chris Prophetic Blog!! For more, [url]http://uspeakoutnow./2009/08/19/pastor-chris-oyakhilome-gods-prophet/
[/url]
God bless you!!
Tammyashley
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by ayde: 2:54pm On Aug 19, 2009
Pastor wey dey jerry curl im hair, guys for him church dey plait hair, wear earring join sef. All the smaller pastors under him follow lead too, All y'all out there wey dey talk, y'all know the truth, keep deceiving yourselves.

Show me your pastor and i'll tell you who you are! Hisssssssssssssssssssssssss,
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by ogajim(m): 7:08pm On Aug 20, 2009
Why do black folks wear JERRY CURLS (reminds me of the scene from 'coming to America')

"By their fruits, ye shall know them, he who have ears, let him hear, the eye is the light of the body, if the eye is good, the body will be full of light, if the eye in you is darkness, how great is the darkness"

Correct me if I am wrong, I no see jerry curl there oooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by Truthonly(m): 5:41pm On Aug 21, 2009
Kemelistic:

Whatever you guys are saying about pst. chris oyakhilome may be right or wrong. But one thing you should understand is that God will bring evrything we do under judgement.

Remember He said in the scripture that some will say on the last day-i performed miracles in your name bla bla bla- and He would say to them, depart from me you workers of iniquity, I do not know you.

So if chris is fake or real, let God decide. But you need to test every spirit to know if it is from God, at least you have that right from the bible. Even the apostles were scrutinized by the Berean church. The Berean church went back to crosscheck what the apostles were saying if it were correct.

The problem with believers today is that they believe everything without thinking simply because it is coming from the man they adore and 'worship'.

You are free to ask your pastor questions, he is not God. you can even ask God questions.

Question like, Why will somebody be healed and you are hiding his contact from people even members of the press? Why will a pastor be so removed from the people he is leading and cannot be touched like the woman with the issue of blood did to Jesus despite the crowd? why would somebody leave kafanchan to attend healing crusade in Lagos and goes back with the ailment he came with only to be told he did not have enough faith?

Jesus healed all manner of sicknesses but does that happen today?

you have a right to believe what a man preaches if it is consistent with the bible but if the man's ways is contrary to what God wants or contrary to what he preaches, he can be rejected.

Cheers

Mark 6

1And he went out from thence, and came into his own country; and his disciples follow him.

2And when the sabbath day was come, he began to teach in the synagogue: and many hearing him were astonished, saying, From whence hath this man these things? and what wisdom is this which is given unto him, that even such mighty works are wrought by his hands?

3Is not this the carpenter, the son of Mary, the brother of James, and Joses, and of Juda, and Simon? and are not his sisters here with us? And they were offended at him.

4But Jesus, said unto them, A prophet is not without honour, but in his own country, and among his own kin, and in his own house.

5[b]And he could there do no mighty work[/b], save that he laid his hands upon a few sick folk, and healed them.

6[b]And he marvelled because of their unbelief[/b]. And he went round about the villages, teaching.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by nuraabi: 5:05pm On Aug 26, 2009
@truthonly

[Mark 6

1And he went out from thence, and came into his own country; and his disciples follow him.

2And when the sabbath day was come, he began to teach in the synagogue: and many hearing him were astonished, saying, From whence hath this man these things? and what wisdom is this which is given unto him, that even such mighty works are wrought by his hands?

3Is not this the carpenter, the son of Mary, the brother of James, and Joses, and of Juda, and Simon? and are not his sisters here with us? And they were offended at him.

4But Jesus, said unto them, A prophet is not without honour, but in his own country, and among his own kin, and in his own house.

5And he could there do no mighty work, save that he laid his hands upon a few sick folk, and healed them.

6And he marvelled because of their unbelief. And he went round about the villages, teaching
. ][quote][/quote]

sorry I no understand is the man CHRIST
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by nuraabi: 5:08pm On Aug 26, 2009
[ ;Dtable][/table]
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by Truthonly(m): 11:14am On Aug 27, 2009
@nura abi

That's not a very intelligent question. No man of God can claim to be Christ.

The Truth is that the kingdom of God is spiritual and therefore operates
on principles that are strange to this world's system.

You need to be Born Again, you need to also receive the Holy Spirit, then He'll
anoint your mind and cause your ears to hear what ordinary men cannot hear,
He'll cause your eyes to see what ordinary men cannot see.

May God help you; such that your heart can receive the thoughts and divine visions
that others cannot receive.

May your mind be anointed of God, May He cause you to think the divine thoughts of God,
that will lead you in the way that He's called you to live, May God's Spirit lead you and strengthen you,
pilot you and make you that man, that woman that will bring God Glory. Amen.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by nuraabi: 12:41pm On Aug 27, 2009
AMEN
TRUTHONLY MAY GOD ANSWER THAT PRAYER FOR YOU AND CHRIST EMBASSY MEMBERS IN JESUS NAME.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by nuraabi: 1:30pm On Aug 27, 2009
@ogajim
[table]Why do black folks wear JERRY CURLS (reminds me of the scene from 'coming to America') [/table] [color=#000099][/color]

Oga Jim
the reason is that they have an inferiority complex.
if its not fair skinned and curly hair its not good enough
most ignoramus and Wannabe are like that even wacko jacko in the end was still a blackman, even then his children are light skinned

Coming to America from Ewu is even a better movie
grin
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by ayde: 9:59am On Aug 28, 2009
nura_abi:

AMEN
TRUTHONLY MAY GOD ANSWER THAT PRAYER FOR YOU AND CHRIST EMBASSY MEMBERS IN JESUS NAME.

grin grin grin grin very funny,
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by kachiface(m): 3:59pm On Aug 28, 2009
Hello all,

last time i checked, God is the same, yesterday, today and forever.

When someone spoke against His prophet, she became leprous. When another spoke, she was barren.

The bible says: Only a fool says everything in his heart.

My friends, be careful, words don't disappear, they just go into your future and lodge, waiting for you to get there, be circumspect in the issues you raise and what you say, especially men of God (whether you believe in them or not). The bible says the tongue is a small fire that sets a man's whole life ablaze!

Remember, the lady that becam barren was correct in her analysis, remember, Miriam was also correct in what she said about moses marrying outside the israelites tribe as God had commanded.

Don't act like Uzzah who died trying to help God. Let God decipher who are His. He's big enough, unless you think of yourself more highly than you ought and feel God is helpless, so you need to help Him.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by horse703: 4:44pm On Aug 28, 2009
what u have posted makes no sense at all mr poster
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by KunleOshob(m): 5:06pm On Aug 28, 2009
horse703:

what u have posted makes no sense at all mr poster

What doesn't make sense in the post ? is it not a confirmed fact that Mr Chris Oyakhilome is not just a phoney but a confirmed con man who is notorious for stage managing miracles.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by lagoshost(m): 3:06pm On Sep 01, 2009
He is a good man. I love him and will always worship there. smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Distributes Relief Materials To IDPs In Maiduguri / Father Mbaka Invokes God's Judgement On Those Who Speak Evil Against Him / Pope Francis Laments Terrorist Attack On St Francis Xavier Church, Owo, Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.