Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,442 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

Doctors Oo Abeg Come. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors Oo Abeg Come. (1099 Views)

Docs In The House Abeg Come Help Me / Fear Of Ebola: Villagers Flee From The Sight Of Red Cross And Western Doctors / How Do Doctors Calculate Medical Bills? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctors Oo Abeg Come. by mekaboy(m): 10:30am On Aug 19, 2008
Hello Nlanders, this forum has been helpful to me and i must congratulate all the posters here.

I have become a consultant using this forum, LOL.

Pls doctors i need some advice, a security man in my area said, he is having this ilness, his stomach keeps producing gas, and this gas goes all around his body, sometimes he fats to take the gas off and immediately its reproduced, sometimelas advis he has heart burns, and sometimes if he cant fat or belch, the gas keeps moving round his whole body cosing discomfort. sometimes it stops, sometimes it starts a again,

sometimes he finds it hard to go to toilet and shit , he has to force himself, sometimes when he eats he feels the food going behind his back.

Can any one give some advice on this, he has taken alot of stuff like antacid that stops heart burns and indigestion, and he said he thinks this was caused by the bed he sleeps.

Pls give ur opinions,
Re: Doctors Oo Abeg Come. by akuenwebe(m): 1:41pm On Aug 28, 2012
HE HAS AN INFECTIONAL DISEASE NEED TO CONSULT A DOCTOR OR CALL ME 08063237958

(1) (Reply)

Sex During Pregnancy / Help My Daughter / Have You Bn In A State Of Coma B4 ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.