Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,616 members, 7,955,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:06 PM

Who's Been To Englands Seconds Largest City - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Who's Been To Englands Seconds Largest City (1193 Views)

Largest Yoruba Settlement In Togo - Atakpame / 10 Largest Airports In The World As Seen From Above / Durban (south Africa) Picture Gallery: South Africa´s Third Largest City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who's Been To Englands Seconds Largest City by rj45(m): 3:09am On Jun 25, 2006
who has been to birmingham uk
Re: Who's Been To Englands Seconds Largest City by Nobody: 6:24am On Jun 25, 2006
aha birminham
Re: Who's Been To Englands Seconds Largest City by OldGlory1(m): 9:16pm On Jun 26, 2006
Birmingham

A very racially mixed city! I was there many years ago, and i hear it is still very diverse!
Re: Who's Been To Englands Seconds Largest City by LondonCool(m): 1:51am On Aug 02, 2008
, and full of gun crimes
Re: Who's Been To Englands Seconds Largest City by idogbo(m): 3:55am On Jul 18, 2010
white roses do you mind me chatting with you on yahoo, hit me up on lovelypaulo2008
Re: Who's Been To Englands Seconds Largest City by whiteroses(f): 3:56am On Jul 18, 2010
used to live there dont come here, its full of uneducated jamaicans who doesn't value their lives and ready to take yours, us african just they operate low on one side but i live in london now phew never going back into that sh1thole

1 Like

Re: Who's Been To Englands Seconds Largest City by whiteroses(f): 3:57am On Jul 18, 2010
idogbo:

white roses do you mind me chatting with you on yahoo, hit me up on lovelypaulo2008
how do you know it was me before i posted

(1) (Reply)

Help Me / Experience With Bellview Airlines From London To Lagos / Coming To Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.