Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,790 members, 7,817,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Nairalanders Help B4 My Broker Finishes Me!1 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nairalanders Help B4 My Broker Finishes Me!1 (663 Views)

Share Your Fx Broker Experiences Here! / Nairalanders Pls Help Me B4 My Broker Finishes Me! / Nairalanders Help Me B4 My Broker Finishes Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Help B4 My Broker Finishes Me!1 by kolsrah(m): 4:53pm On Aug 19, 2008
pls help me,i paid to my broker to buy some stocks for me on secondary market and ipo.but loo and behold the office i paid through in ibadan has been under lock and key for the past two months now.pls,what can i do to get back my hard earned money from Alliance Capital Company LTD.and i heard they are registered under NSE.PLS someone should advise me.
Re: Nairalanders Help B4 My Broker Finishes Me!1 by ommc: 3:12pm On Aug 20, 2008
Oh sorry man.

How much is involved?
Re: Nairalanders Help B4 My Broker Finishes Me!1 by kolsrah(m): 7:05am On Aug 22, 2008
ommc:

Oh sorry man.

How much is involved?
Amount that i would have been able to buy a tokunbo car of my choice with.
Re: Nairalanders Help B4 My Broker Finishes Me!1 by Tiekam: 1:57am On Aug 23, 2008
This is bad.

I believe you have the receipt and any other documents, e.g. contract note they gave you. Please take these to the Stock exchange building at Customs Street, Tinubu, Lagos and ask for the DG's office where you should lodge your complaint.

NSE has a duty to assist you, being the regulatory agency whose dury is the protect you and me from thieves parading themselves as stock brokers.
Re: Nairalanders Help B4 My Broker Finishes Me!1 by kolsrah(m): 10:04pm On Aug 23, 2008
Tiekam:

This is bad.

I believe you have the receipt and any other documents, e.g. contract note they gave you. Please take these to the Stock exchange building at Customs Street, Tinubu, Lagos and ask for the DG's office where you should lodge your complaint.

NSE has a duty to assist you, being the regulatory agency whose dury is the protect you and me from thieves parading themselves as stock brokers.
thank for your concern,i will do as advised
Re: Nairalanders Help B4 My Broker Finishes Me!1 by Gamine(f): 10:07pm On Aug 23, 2008
You heard

why werent u sure.

sorry o undecided
Re: Nairalanders Help B4 My Broker Finishes Me!1 by kolsrah(m): 9:37am On Aug 24, 2008
Gamine:

You heard

why werent u sure.

sorry o undecided

i dont understand u,y werent i sure of what.what did u even read in my post?
thank you any wayz.

(1) (Reply)

New Innovative Business Requires Genuine Investors / Our Money With Cbn / Please, Advise This Man!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.