Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,654 members, 7,827,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Citibank Recruitment? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Citibank Recruitment? (4714 Views)

Graduate Jobs At CITIBANK, Paradigm Initiative Nig, Inter-arc Consultants Ltd / Citibank Is Recruiting For Experienced Graduates / Graduate Teller Recruitment At Citibank Nigeria Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Citibank Recruitment? by dovonlen: 5:27pm On Aug 19, 2008
Heard citibank(NIB) is recruiting. Anybody with ideas of how to apply and which consulting firm recruits for them. Useful information will be highly appreciated.
Re: Citibank Recruitment? by kazeem4t(m): 12:24am On Aug 20, 2008
my broda i have no idea
wish u the best
Re: Citibank Recruitment? by ONATZY: 12:51am On Aug 23, 2008
i wonder when most of us will wise up.somebody is doing u a favour infoming u of a job and at the same time telling u to pay for a job u are not even sure of get.is dis how they all started their live and they were able to get 2 where they are now.that is why God keep punishing some poeple for dia wickedness
Re: Citibank Recruitment? by enroe(m): 1:39am On Aug 23, 2008
there is this recruiting firm in lekki phase one.its at 14a olabode omisore street.they recruti for citibank.u can go there and you will write the test that same day.
Re: Citibank Recruitment? by kismond: 3:54pm On Aug 24, 2008
Thanks for the info on the recruiting agency for Citibank.but pls can u give their detailed address,because of some of us that are not used to VI. i wish to go and write their test too. 10q for the info once more
Re: Citibank Recruitment? by enroe(m): 9:04pm On Aug 24, 2008
that is the address i sent to u.get to lekki phase 1 and take a bike to the addy.its just 60 buks.knock the gate and they will attend to u.i forgot the name of the firm
Re: Citibank Recruitment? by Abdulrazak(m): 9:21pm On Aug 24, 2008
pls can anybody in the tell me if the same yest could be written in kano and where.thanks

(1) (Reply)

MRC Limited / FG Begins Payment Of N30,000 Monthly Stipends To Beneficiaries Of N-power / Nigerian Navy Online Application Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.