Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,188 members, 7,811,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

Hot Girl In Need Of Pleasure - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Hot Girl In Need Of Pleasure (1884 Views)

Sweet Hot Girl 4 Intimacy / A Virgin Guy Who Needs Hot Girl / Seriously, Is There Any Decent "sexy, Hot" Girl Left In Dis Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hot Girl In Need Of Pleasure by cj49(f): 5:30pm On Aug 19, 2008
Hi guys im claudia jefferson. i presently live in Benin, Edo state. i need guys for intimacy/sexual relationship. Here is my email c.jefferson49@yahoo.co.uk. u can check my profile for my pic. im not giving any number now until you email me. see ya
XOXO
Re: Hot Girl In Need Of Pleasure by CLET1: 5:47pm On Aug 19, 2008
How old are u,hotty?
Re: Hot Girl In Need Of Pleasure by brinebaba(m): 6:19pm On Aug 19, 2008
wow,lucky gal. . . u got ur self one.
Re: Hot Girl In Need Of Pleasure by CLET1: 6:25pm On Aug 19, 2008
Dd u gt urslf drunk wth ur brine solution?so many perfora8ns in ur head!
Re: Hot Girl In Need Of Pleasure by makavele: 7:48pm On Aug 19, 2008
Shit happens here!
Re: Hot Girl In Need Of Pleasure by chy92(f): 9:52pm On Aug 19, 2008
U need GUYS for intimacy. Well goodluck to you. I expected GUY not guys.You rock.
Re: Hot Girl In Need Of Pleasure by gabelogan(m): 10:52pm On Aug 19, 2008
this one na obvious yahoo yahoo

contact her at your own peril
Re: Hot Girl In Need Of Pleasure by IykeD(m): 11:26pm On Aug 19, 2008
U registered today and the first post you have is this.don't you feel you sold yourself out.Carry your yahoo yahoo commot for this forum, you bloody fella.
Meanwhile you forgot something, your id is not complete, you forgot '1' in between 4 and 9.
Re: Hot Girl In Need Of Pleasure by princeonx: 11:37pm On Aug 19, 2008
Chai! so if I no know that girl for that picture you for fool me say na you be that!
Re: Hot Girl In Need Of Pleasure by StanP(m): 7:34am On Aug 20, 2008
All yahoo yahoo shall have their fair share in the fire that burneth forever.

1 Like

Re: Hot Girl In Need Of Pleasure by zignor(m): 10:29am On Aug 20, 2008
you are a male . .grow up dude sad angry
Re: Hot Girl In Need Of Pleasure by DualCore1: 11:51am On Aug 20, 2008
Claudia Jefferson, hmmmm are they so stupid tht they never think up newer yahoo yahoo names?
Re: Hot Girl In Need Of Pleasure by Folanre(m): 12:51pm On Aug 20, 2008
Bravo 4 all d responses, Somebody in d house should lend him Olu Maintain's yahoozee track 4 better strategy and tactics to employ and deploy in matters like this
Re: Hot Girl In Need Of Pleasure by caveman(m): 10:19pm On Aug 20, 2008
hey thats wonderful. i am interested.i hot and sexy as well.
Re: Hot Girl In Need Of Pleasure by rasputinn(m): 9:47am On Aug 21, 2008
Why would an already hot guy girl be looking for pleasurepressure,one would think he she had enough pressure already with all the hotness
Re: Hot Girl In Need Of Pleasure by Uby40(m): 11:16am On Aug 21, 2008
i think i'm game
Re: Hot Girl In Need Of Pleasure by modon: 12:11pm On Aug 21, 2008
the thread was a scam.the claimed lady is a yahoo guy.100% confirmed.he sent mail to my box,i called immediately and another lady picked up the phone and she told me it was a wrong number.that she is not claudia.

nairalander beware.

there is another one sending mail to yahoo users,named mina sleeby,they are all scam be warn.

thanks
Re: Hot Girl In Need Of Pleasure by agwoko: 3:50pm On Aug 21, 2008
|@ MODON

I WANT 2 THX U 4 XPOSING DAT GUY I GOT THE MAIL 4RM MINA SLEEBY TOO.
Re: Hot Girl In Need Of Pleasure by Nobody: 4:05am On Aug 23, 2008
yeah yeah, i,m in, waiting for that hot babe, who,s got that flare of innocence and maybe beauty
Re: Hot Girl In Need Of Pleasure by dapsins69(m): 1:51pm On Aug 23, 2008
i was almst countin my luck cs am in benin presently.i bet its a guy dat wants his ass torn! am nt game.
Re: Hot Girl In Need Of Pleasure by jimadel(f): 4:54pm On Aug 23, 2008
where are all the prick in nigeria
Re: Hot Girl In Need Of Pleasure by Lizt(f): 5:31pm On Aug 23, 2008
CLET
@ hotty how old are u: are u afraid she might jst be lookin 4 a sugar son like hmmmmm anyway she is a young,sweet and sexy babe so u can go ahead and apply lol tongue
dnt feel discourage, anyway she is 20
Re: Hot Girl In Need Of Pleasure by chamotex(m): 1:15am On Aug 26, 2008
dapsins69:

i was almst countin my luck cs am in benin presently.i bet its a guy that wants his ass torn! am nt game.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

why na? u for try am now . . . . dem go tear u up all d rubber wey dey ur yansh go SLACK!!! grin grin grin
Re: Hot Girl In Need Of Pleasure by beemex(m): 3:36pm On Aug 28, 2008
Thanks dude with the Mina Saleeby tip. I also got the mail and being a sharp Naija guy i catch quick quick say na 19men dey try me. Trust now, i blast the idiot and the fool being what he is, A FOOL sent the same mail to me again twice! I could not believe the STUPIDITY. I used to think scammers were the sharpest dudes around, what happened?
Re: Hot Girl In Need Of Pleasure by Abuseay(m): 3:55pm On Aug 31, 2008
Contact her and get imparted with HIV, or Contact him and get duped.

(1) (Reply)

A Matured Lady Wanted For A Serious Relationship / A Guy Needs A Sugar Mummy / Buffday Hangout For Those Born In November!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.