Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,205 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Honey & The Soundtrack & Lyrics, Believe (ft. Lil Romeo N Mekhi Phifer) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Honey & The Soundtrack & Lyrics, Believe (ft. Lil Romeo N Mekhi Phifer) (16108 Views)

Share Your Favorite Movie SoundTrack / The Soundtrack Of Your Life / Your Best Movie Soundtrack(s)foreign/local (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honey & The Soundtrack & Lyrics, Believe (ft. Lil Romeo N Mekhi Phifer) by Christino(m): 12:14pm On Jun 25, 2006
Click here to see the music video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdFWR8aL8ZQ&search=honey%20soundtrack%20i%20believe

H TOP - HOL, - Honey Soundtrack Lyrics - I Believe Lyrics

They said you wouldn't make it so far ah ahhh
And ever since they said it its been hard
But never mind the nights you had to cry
Cause you would never let it go inside
You work real hard and you know exactly what you want and need so believe
And you can never give up
You can reach your goals
Just talk to your soul and say

[Chorus:]
I believe i can (i can)
I believe i will (i will)
I believe i'll know my dreams are real (my dreams are real)
I believe i'll chant (oh yeah)
I believe i'll dance (oh yeah)
I believe ill grow real soon (that's why)
That is what i do believe

Your goals are just a thing in your soul aha
And you know that your moves will let them show
You keep creating pictures in your mind
So just believe they will come true in time
It will be fine leave all of your cares and stress behind and
Just let it go
Let the music flow inside
Forget all your pain and just start to believe

[Chorus]
I believe i can (i can)
I believe i will (i will)
I believe i know my dreams are real (my dreams are real)
I believe i'll chant (oh yeah)
I believe i'll dance (oh yeah)
I believe ill grow real soon (that's why)
That is what i do believe

[Freestyle]

Never mind (yeh) what people say
Hold your head high and turn away
With all my hopes and dreams
I will believe
Even though it seems it's not for me
I won't give up, i'll keep it up
Looking to the sky
I will achieve on my knees
I will always believe

[2x chorus]
I believe i can
I believe i will
I believe i know all my dreams are real
I believe ill chant
I believe ill dance
I believe ill grow real soon
And that is what i do believe
Re: Honey & The Soundtrack & Lyrics, Believe (ft. Lil Romeo N Mekhi Phifer) by Nella(f): 1:16pm On Jul 08, 2006
Man i luv Honey, Lil Romeo was soo gud!!
Re: Honey & The Soundtrack & Lyrics, Believe (ft. Lil Romeo N Mekhi Phifer) by Christino(m): 8:54am On Jul 09, 2006
Honey Daniels, still looking for the DVD O!
Re: Honey & The Soundtrack & Lyrics, Believe (ft. Lil Romeo N Mekhi Phifer) by Hollister2(f): 8:32am On Jul 10, 2006
aww i totally loveee that movie && song smiley
Re: Honey & The Soundtrack & Lyrics, Believe (ft. Lil Romeo N Mekhi Phifer) by Christino(m): 3:45pm On Jul 10, 2006
I have the mp3 song now. It's actually by Yolanda Adams - I believe.
Re: Honey & The Soundtrack & Lyrics, Believe (ft. Lil Romeo N Mekhi Phifer) by Oracle(m): 1:36am On Jul 18, 2006
I'm so much in love with that movie. lil romeo was just sooo wonderful.
it also featured other artistes like Jadakiss, Ginuwine, Missy Elliot
that is one movie i wont stop watching
Re: Honey & The Soundtrack & Lyrics, Believe (ft. Lil Romeo N Mekhi Phifer) by oyindayo: 9:47am On Jul 19, 2006
lil romeo is so cute d older he gets d buffer he gets n d better gets
Re: Honey & The Soundtrack & Lyrics, Believe (ft. Lil Romeo N Mekhi Phifer) by Cleofel(f): 5:42pm On Jul 27, 2006
Lil Romeo was really cute but dont forget his small brother,he was a bomb.
I loved the last scene,when missy was late.
Re: Honey & The Soundtrack & Lyrics, Believe (ft. Lil Romeo N Mekhi Phifer) by cutieexx(f): 6:56pm On Dec 28, 2006
wink tell it like it is sisters. i am a big fan of HONEY. d film's d BOMB!!. check out alba doing her dancin' stuff n lil romeo n his lil bro in the movie and d delicious mekhi phifer. hmmm! grin d song, cheesy cheesy don't get me started, d first time i saw it, i watched the endin' bit 10x over. crazy fan,uh!!! cry it's jus so niiicccccccccce!!!!!!!
Re: Honey & The Soundtrack & Lyrics, Believe (ft. Lil Romeo N Mekhi Phifer) by myro(m): 12:42am On Jan 06, 2007
Ok, I have to ask. Did we see the same movie? The same utterly predictable dance movie about some chick who made it against all manufactured odds? Because the Honey I saw was tiring and certainly not worth a second watch.

And lil romeo? The guy read his lines, showed very little range and could not even dance I mean that brush your shoulders' move does not qualify.

It's possible that I am being a little hard on the movie but there is no way it could have been great. Marginally engaging because the dance moves were barely passable maybe but certainly not great.

Jessica Alba was hot though and her friend too but that does not in anyway compensate for her unemotional naija movie style acting in some parts of the movie. I saw it to the end though so maybe there is something I am missing.

probably not.

the song was cool though. gotta love yolanda
Re: Honey & The Soundtrack & Lyrics, Believe (ft. Lil Romeo N Mekhi Phifer) by Christino(m): 6:40pm On Jan 07, 2007
Honey tiring shocked, are you sure you saw the hollywood version cos methinks you saw those midgets in the nollywood version instead of nollywood. grin

Lil' Romeo didn't really do moves there but you saw the last part, like the last part in the sister's act - dat's the purpose of this thread! cool
Re: Honey & The Soundtrack & Lyrics, Believe (ft. Lil Romeo N Mekhi Phifer) by myro(m): 3:30pm On Jan 08, 2007
How can you compare the end of Honey to that of Sister's Act? Let me name the very obvious difference:

Sister's Act: The final scene was performed wholly by the cast who we knew and had come to love.
Honey: A bunch of older people we hadn't seen until that point did the real performance then the kids came on for what I can only classify as showing their faces (except for lil Romeo's brother who did the tap dance if I remember correctly) and guess who gets the applause?

I get that the final scene was great for a stand alone performance but taken in context of the movie it was really just a sugar coated end to an unimaginative story. Compared to greats like Flashdance and Dirty Dancing (only the original with Patrick Swayze), Honey is just not it.

and I did see the Hollywood version. Did not even know there was a Nigerian alternative though I am not too surprised.

note: i have personal beef with Lil romeo, Jessical Alba and themed movies with little heart (i just cant get myself to respect them) so don't take my word for it,

see:
http://movies.go.com/honey/r778733/drama#critics

http://www.contactmusic.com/new/film.nsf/reviews/honey

and many more.
Re: Honey & The Soundtrack & Lyrics, Believe (ft. Lil Romeo N Mekhi Phifer) by cutieexx(f): 5:21pm On Jan 16, 2007
cheesy no way!!!!!! dis must be a personal attack on ur side. I don't understand why anyone won't @least acknowledge the movie even though they won't love it like others do undecided shocked
Re: Honey & The Soundtrack & Lyrics, Believe (ft. Lil Romeo N Mekhi Phifer) by RobynLou: 2:06pm On Apr 04, 2007
;DOmg I <3 this Song it is soo Gd i luff da movie as well it is ace i av neva sin it all but wah i av sin ov it is da best eva luff it xxxx tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin grin grincheesy cool cool cool
Re: Honey & The Soundtrack & Lyrics, Believe (ft. Lil Romeo N Mekhi Phifer) by Suntemi(m): 1:14pm On Nov 14, 2008
D movie is nice. How I wish I can hav that girl Honey

(1) (Reply)

>>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< / Nigeria's TV Commercials That Do Not Work As Advertised. / Real-life Fight: Donnie Yen Vs Jet Li

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.