Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

1 Acre (6 Plots) At 800k With C Of O that has governors accent In Ofada - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 1 Acre (6 Plots) At 800k With C Of O that has governors accent In Ofada (706 Views)

Serviced Plots At Golden Heritage Estate, Mowe With C of O (See Pics)! / 450sqm/900sqm Beechwood Estate, Lekki (C of O) +pix / Royal Park Estate In Ofada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

1 Acre (6 Plots) At 800k With C Of O that has governors accent In Ofada by bigdaddy1: 9:41am On Aug 20, 2008
if you want to buy land in ofada-owode axis of lagos with a c of o registered in your name. this c of o has the ogun state governors accent and it will be published in ogun state property directory newspaper.

we also sell per acre to interested buyers

we have the following number of acre for interested developers
510 acres
51 acres
100 acres
2000 acres

kindly contact me on 08065581114 or kingfemi@yahoo.com
Re: 1 Acre (6 Plots) At 800k With C Of O that has governors accent In Ofada by 4hisgrace: 5:09pm On Aug 27, 2008
thanks man for showing us the way to buy land at this cheap price in this area. the estates i see in that location are always selling for 350-650 per plot and here you are telling us that we can get an acre for less than 1 million with c of o ( men that is great deal). i hope to see you and confirm the authenticity of the land. i will contact you soon and make sure you reserve at least 6 acres for me.

(1) (Reply)

Multilinks External Area For Sale: I Want To Dispose This Yagi For 5k / Which One Among Those 3 Is Better To Invest Into / Hot: 900 Sq Mtrs Plot Of Land Available In A Gated Estate Along Lekki Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.