Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,544 members, 7,837,090 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Nigeria Is Ruled By A Foreigner. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is Ruled By A Foreigner. (1229 Views)

How Osinbajo Ruled Nigeria In The Absence Of Buhari / Oshiomhole’s Mother: I Advised My Son To Marry A Foreigner / How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Is Ruled By A Foreigner. by DatNiggaAk(m): 10:15am On Aug 20, 2008
there are no papers to quote from but authoritative sources informed me that the SGF
Babagana Kingibe contested in Chad last year during their presidential election.
For those who are aware of what is going on in the center,it is common knowledge that
Yaradua has left running the country to Kingibe as a result of his poor health.
Kingibes hold was futher solidified when the office of the Chief of Staff and Deputy Chief of Staff
was cancelled and the new office is headed by a fellow borno man Kaigama(how do we know he isn't from Chad also?)

After Obasanjo took the portfolio of the Vice President during his well reported beef with Atiku,
Yaradua has not restored those offices to Goodluck Jonathan who is nothing but a figurehead now.
Re: Nigeria Is Ruled By A Foreigner. by Mustay(m): 11:15am On Aug 20, 2008
hmmmm

na im sabi.

As far as his name doesn't have GCOn, GCFR, he's not the PRESIDENT
Re: Nigeria Is Ruled By A Foreigner. by Jarus(m): 12:43pm On Aug 20, 2008
DatNiggaAk:

there are no papers to quote from but authoritative sources informed me that the SGF
Babagana Kingibe contested in Chad last year during their presidential election.
For those who are aware of what is going on in the center,it is common knowledge that
Yaradua has left running the country to Kingibe as a result of his poor health.
Kingibes hold was futher solidified when the office of the Chief of Staff and Deputy Chief of Staff
was cancelled and the new office is headed by a fellow borno man Kaigama(how do we know he isn't from Chad also?)

After Obasanjo took the portfolio of the Vice President during his well reported beef with Atiku,
Yaradua has not restored those offices to Goodluck Jonathan who is nothing but a figurehead now.

This post is most laughable, if not odious.

How can Kingibe contest for Chadian election, Presidential for that matter, and the Nigerian press would not have known and raised it?

Kingibe has been around for long. He was Abiola's running mate.

He may truly have Chadian origin, but to say he contested Chadian Presidential election last year smacks of ignorance.
Re: Nigeria Is Ruled By A Foreigner. by DatNiggaAk(m): 2:37pm On Aug 20, 2008
ife-eco-06:

This post is most laughable, if not odious.

How can Kingibe contest for Chadian election, Presidential for that matter, and the Nigerian press would not have known and raised it?

Kingibe has been around for long. He was Abiola's running mate.

He may truly have Chadian origin, but to say he contested Chadian Presidential election last year smacks of ignorance.

the same thing i told those who informed me.
the person actually told me i would get 500k if i had information to disprove the claims.
Re: Nigeria Is Ruled By A Foreigner. by Mustay(m): 5:12pm On Aug 20, 2008
beware of scam business
Re: Nigeria Is Ruled By A Foreigner. by Kobojunkie: 5:35pm On Aug 20, 2008
Why, oh why do we subscribe to delusions instead of facing our reality head on in Nigeria?
Re: Nigeria Is Ruled By A Foreigner. by 1luvkipsus: 6:58pm On Aug 20, 2008
This post would have been better off in the joke section. I tell you, this's about the funniest post I have read here.

(1) (Reply)

The Impotence Of Voodoo, Otumokpo, Ijebu Spells - Yar'adua Factor / OK / Lagos To Monitor Council Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.