Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,850 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

Please Say Something - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please Say Something (720 Views)

Nairanlander Can't You Encourage Me?..pls Say Something +ve About My Life / Is It True ? How Can One Be Sure That It's Real. Please Say Something...... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Say Something by steaming(f): 11:36am On Aug 20, 2008
Hi, people please is there any career in Customer care? I would love to go for a masters in customer care and make my career in it. How good and how profitable is it? Is there a career growth in it? Relating with people seems to be something i do with ease and being able to help solve thier probs is what i love.

Please do let me know , do you think it is a worthy career path? Do you know of people who have done it to a higher level? Should it be combined with something else?
Re: Please Say Something by Finecat(m): 1:02am On Aug 21, 2008
steaming:

Hi, people please is there any career in Customer care? I would love to go for a masters in customer care and make my career in it. How good and how profitable is it? Is there a career growth in it? Relating with people seems to be something i do with ease and being able to help solve their probs is what i love.

Please do let me know , do you think it is a worthy career path? Do you know of people who have done it to a higher level? Should it be combined with something else?

Instead of wasting your time with a masters in customer care why not do a masters in Business administration?? MBA gives you to use the same skills you need for customer care and with more money and broader and better horizon. Goodluck.

(1) (Reply)

Wealth Creation Guide / Linkedin And Facebook Training For Businesses, Ngos And Professionals In Lagos / Modified

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.