Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,769 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:06 AM

Imo State University (imsu) Supplementary Forms, Now On Sale - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Imo State University (imsu) Supplementary Forms, Now On Sale (10198 Views)

Imo State University(Imsu) 2015/2016 De/Utme Thread. / ANSU Supplementary Forms, For EVERYONE Including Those Who Did Not Choose Them, / Purchase Ebsu 2011/2012 Supplementary Forms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imo State University (imsu) Supplementary Forms, Now On Sale by cmon(m): 3:53pm On Aug 20, 2008
The sister university to FUTO, Imo state university (IMSU), has begun the sale of their supplementary forms for admission into the 2008/2009 academic session. Forms can be purchased at Intercontinental Bank, Owerri.

For more information or detailed help, you can call 08034925999.

Extracted from http://www.futocomm.com/news/?nid=67

You can still follow the link.
Re: Imo State University (imsu) Supplementary Forms, Now On Sale by ade4prof: 5:11pm On Aug 20, 2008
How can some purchase the supplementary form which branch of bank and how much is the form .
Re: Imo State University (imsu) Supplementary Forms, Now On Sale by jlee(m): 10:16am On Aug 22, 2008
hello fans!!
Pls may i know wats its going 2 be like after u purchase d suplementary list form. Do have a guarantie of been admitted.
Pls any one with experience should held cos a say once say "A good apprentice always fellow the steps of his master"
Re: Imo State University (imsu) Supplementary Forms, Now On Sale by cmon(m): 2:25pm On Aug 22, 2008
@ade4prof
it's only available at intercontinental bank plc in owerri. Chances are that you cannot purchase the card in one day cos of the huge crowd there so prepare yourself before attempting to buy.

If you reside outside owerri, you should be able to get help by calling 08034925999.

@jlee
Buying the supplementary definitely does not give you "automatic admission" cos there are tens of thousands out there to get the form but if you play your cards well, you should be able to get something.
Re: Imo State University (imsu) Supplementary Forms, Now On Sale by chukssmith: 1:08pm On Aug 23, 2008
Is it compulsory for someone to fill supplementry form with out waec or any credentials, pls reply urgently, cos i wrote this year waec. i.d chukssmith007@yahoo.com.
Re: Imo State University (imsu) Supplementary Forms, Now On Sale by willieson(m): 7:49pm On Aug 27, 2008
my jamb was 274. i took futo as my first choice and i have written the aptitiute test and i score 160 which does not favour me. so may i know if i can switch to imsu with my jamb result
Re: Imo State University (imsu) Supplementary Forms, Now On Sale by jessyport: 7:36pm On Aug 28, 2008
is it possible for one to change course while filling the supplementary form of imo state university?
Re: Imo State University (imsu) Supplementary Forms, Now On Sale by Kamseek(m): 9:07am On Sep 22, 2008
Please could anyone tell me why is it that it's only EDUCATIONAL COURSE FORM That Imo State University is selling in Lagos.
One with HND, ND could not get pure BSc degree from this school. It needs to be attached to Education in other course. i.e (BSc Edu , )

Please i need a clarification on this.

Thank Member.

Happy week ahead.

(1) (Reply)

Uniosun Post Ume Test Schedule Out / Acts Of Books: How To Read Faster, Assimilate Better And Retain Smarter / Excel School Report Card And Result Sheet Format Excel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.