Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,465 members, 7,826,769 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Are Praticing What You Read In Skul Or Are You: ? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Are Praticing What You Read In Skul Or Are You: ? (676 Views)

Info On Skul Of Occeanography / I Need A Skul Overseas To Do Masters In Health, Safety And Environmental Courses / What Course Should I Read In School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are Praticing What You Read In Skul Or Are You: ? by blokoncept(m): 11:22am On Aug 21, 2008
its quite that majority go to higher institution to study out of FRUSTRATION OF JAMB,PARENTS or OUT OF NO PROPER GUIDANCE.through this all many of them come out of university HALF-BAKED,JObless and EVEN WITHOUT GOOD GRADES
[b]why do we  have not qualified graduates [/b] ?is it because majority don't know they core potentials or what ?

more details:
www.focusmindset..com
[email]blokonceptz@gmail.com[/email]
Re: Are Praticing What You Read In Skul Or Are You: ? by blokoncept(m): 4:47pm On Aug 21, 2008
i think that the problem is just we dont believe in ourselves.we try to live upto others excption in life.
Re: Are Praticing What You Read In Skul Or Are You: ? by blokoncept(m): 3:48pm On Sep 15, 2008
hello,\
what do think?

(1) (Reply)

Why The Discrimation B/w A Hnd And Mbsc Holders In This Country / Labour Market Now In Favour Of Private Universities / Is There Any Mba Form For Sale Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.