Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,627 members, 7,820,218 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Onne Need Investors - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Onne Need Investors (1174 Views)

Well Situated Tank Farm Available For Sale In Onne, PH. / I Need Investors For My Big Business Project / Exporting Agro Products From Onne Port (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Onne Need Investors by trickhenz: 11:54am On Aug 21, 2008
anyone willing and ready to invest @ onne,(where the 2nd second largest seaport in westafrica is located)Rivers state is most welcome to buzz me on 08051681914. for those who ve neva heard of Onne,it is a small city in Eleme local Gorverment Area/Rivers state.it is about 25mins drive 4rm P/H.
        Onne is the host 2 about 210 multinational companies.so maybe u will now have an insight to how much there is to harness 4rm Onne.it is actually a rural environment that is just starting to Develop.so whoever is looking 4 a long time investment in bussiness,properties(lands,structures and more),oil and gas.i think u have a chance here in Onne.
Re: Onne Need Investors by alakem(f): 8:38pm On Aug 24, 2008
it is sad, such a place would have been good to invest but frankly speaking it can only go for the greedy ones.the double carriage road started was abandoned cos of kiddnapping,recently militants had a shoot out with the navy,you have guys ready to prove to you that you are making your money on their land.sorry but safety first.
Re: Onne Need Investors by trickhenz: 1:57pm On Aug 25, 2008
hi dear,u ve a point to wat u r saying.but i think u r the last person a millitant will think of having anything to do with.not unless maybe u r one of the egg-heads in one of the multi-national companies.another point here is option.if u think u can't handle it,then its not for people like you.any reasonable nigerian will knw too well that dis millitant ting its just a temporary matter.it will definitly die off with time.i dn't knw if u r aware dat the hot-bed of wealth is always very very volatile.thats hw it works.even outside nigeria,its the same.CALIFORNIA CITY has the third largest economy in the world,yet-still gang-banging is a normal way of life down there.but dis dosen't affect the economy.WHY, is dat the world has gotten use to the WAYS of CALIFORNIA. so dats hw it works.if u ve an intrest in onne,go 4 it or stop thinking abt it.
            the millitants/navy banter that took place recently,is the first of its kind in ONNE.so lets not assume its a normal ting.but in as much as its still a lucrative part of the DELTA,u can,t help but expect such.FOLLOW YOUR HEART.
Re: Onne Need Investors by trickhenz: 2:59pm On Aug 28, 2008
hey prospective investors,we are talking abt real estates.hotels(cuz right abt now there is none),high rise office complex(everybody needs an office but non seems to be available.even most companies by the key side,needs dis offices also.),modern supermart,good boutiques,beauty palours and lots more.
   i'm like an agent of development sent by God.whoever is ready to take dis chance.i'm already congratulating u in advance.
Re: Onne Need Investors by promise72(m): 5:42am On Sep 06, 2008
@ Trickhenz,

I admire that you support ONNE. However please know what you are talking about. In CALIFORNIA, you start a biz and everything is well. No gangs will come bug you because its not like that. Gang banging is in specific area that MIGHT sometimes affect small biz in that area. Most times it doesnt. Theres rule of law here. You call police, they come in 3-5mins. No story. No "we no get vehicle" Please know what you are talking about. Been living here since 1992

Can i drive my 2008 Jeep, shinny, all black to work everyday without being robbed in ONNE? I can do that here in California.

When have you heard in any developed nation that a project was abandoned because of insecurity or militancy. Not even in Ghana.

Militancy is not a temporary thing as you will like people to believe. Once militants see a way to get money out of you, they will keep coming back. Whats to say i invest like 20million in the city and someone shows up and tell me to pack with immediate effect or they will kill me. What will i do?

What if my wife and kids were kidnapped and they say the only condition is that i leave town immediately. Will i leave or report to police?

One thing the militants in the east and the people who habor them will come to realise is that they are impeeding the progress of the area. Period.

You chase oil company Giant, construction czar like julius berger. Unless you want to settle for bridge that will collapse in few months after its done, otherwise, j.berger is the best alternative in naija.

They've been in naija for at least 40years. Despite been through lot of wahala, they threw in the towel. So who else do you think will come and do it? Chinese? Those people are there to only chop naija money and leave. They have no connection there.

My friend is an area director for mr Biggs. he tells me of how much trouble it is to operate in the east.

With all the resources in the east, it will be sad if every company is chased out. Lets see u guys drink your oil reserve. Most company will chose employee safety over money. At least the good ones.

There are only very few oil giants in the world who drill in open sea. Once the all decide to quit. Then its bye bye to everyone. You need a lot of $$$$, equipment, expertise to get those types of job done. its not a pikin job. Chase them all out and you'll see.

Even legislators are victims of kidnap. They kidnap the papa, mama or wife. The cat is out of the bag. Theres no turning back now. There will be too many copycats trying to make fast $$$$$ through kidnapping. ITS NOT A TEMPORARY THING!!!!

I will advise anyone whos interested in investing to invest close to home. If you are from the east, invest there, west,  invest in the west etc. Cos the reality is that the country is not stable enough that any one can't be chased out overnight.

Seems far fetched but theres absolutely nothing in place that guard against it either. Let the militants use the ransom they got to clean up the place and invest there. Here i rest
Re: Onne Need Investors by trickhenz: 12:23pm On Sep 16, 2008
HEY MAN,U DEFINETLY HAVE A RIGHT TO UR OPINION.BUT I 'OPE U R NOT TRYING TO MAKE PEOPLE FEEL LIKE DIS IS A NEW SITUATION(FIRST OF ITS KIND)? B/COS DAT WILL BE  TOO WRONG.EVERYBODY KNOWS SHIT HAPPENS.DAT DOSE'NT MEAN ITS ALWAYS GONNA BE SHITTY ALL THE TIME.men u r only seeing dis because u gat ur life all worked out.i 'ope u do knw dat living our lives here in the shores of this country is a risk already.I mean being an average nigerian is a even a bigger risk.the chances of making it to the greener part of the field is very very slim in this country.so do u understand why its a risk not to take one?
           The oppurtunities in onne,like i said ealier,abounds for people dat can stand the scare of the millitants and the restiveness.if u are waiting for a national broadcast by the commander-in-chief of the Amforces so as to gurantee the safety of investors,u better wake up from that dream.we have citizens of all tribes in nigeria that work in onne.imagine when onne at large have a population base of staffs in d region of 7000 to 8000,while the population of onne at large is about 50'000 or there about.this whole population lack the access to mordern day facilities.hwevr small ur idea is if get down to onne,u will definitly  fit in somehow somewhere.there is money to be made.forget the critics,well it is only an opinion of their's. why is the population of onne increasing geometrically when they are making it sound like humans shuld'nt thread on the soil of onne. hello,anybdy that has an eye for investment,i urge u to check out dis land.
Re: Onne Need Investors by promise72(m): 3:15pm On Sep 16, 2008
Exactly,

Dont make onne sound like everything that happens there happen everywhere else. Speak the real truth and lets know. I just happen to live in california and know a thing or two about here.

Good luck.
Re: Onne Need Investors by trickhenz: 10:20am On Sep 19, 2008
promise72:

Exactly,

Dont make onne sound like everything that happens there happen everywhere else. Speak the real truth and lets know. I just happen to live in california and know a thing or two about here.

Good luck. mr promise,  there is nothing heinious about onne,so there is no truth to tell.u might have heard of alot of restiveness in the nigerdelta.but onne is the one place that has still maintain a maximum level of calmness and serenity.and the mother company of all the companies in onne(intels) are spending serious money on security every minute of every day.so its only one that knows all dis,that will be rest assured his/her finances and assests in any investment here in onne will be safe.
        so people like u dat are far off the shores of the country,i really dnt knw hw it is dat u will have all the right details of a place u ve no intrest in.so i think u should let wat u have no idea about  go.especially stuffs as sensitive as this issue.u feel me?aight  take kare of urself.
Re: Onne Need Investors by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 20, 2010
Dear Sir/Madam,

I present to you an investment opportunity with a very high Return
On Investment (ROI).

COLUMELLA NIGERIA COMPANY is a specialized Haulage services Company
formed to carry
out transport requirement to a specialized market throughout Nigeria
and West Africa.

COLUMELLA NIGERIA is well positioned and committed to offer
qualitative Haulage and Logistics services. We take pride in our
excellent human and material resources as well as technology-driven
expertise, which enable us to deliver customized service as well as
simplified logistics solutions

OUR PLAN

In accordance to the recent increase in demand of our numerous clients and
the poor conditions of some vehicles in our fleet, we are currently planning
to acquire vehicles and expand our services to meet the demand and
expectation of our numerous customers to the highest degree. In this view, we
seek investors to add/purchase the following vehicles with their respective
prices to our existing resources:

(A COMPLETE BUSINESS PLAN WOULD BE SENT TO YOU ONCE YOU MAIL US BACK
INFORMING YOU MORE ON HOW TO INVEST AND ABOUT THE COMPANY)

This investment could be done either by shipping your trucks or in cash.
you dont have to sell your truck instead you should invest it with us

We invest in market research and product development to continually improve
the service and procure follow-on vehicles. Follow-on will be
introduced into the
demanding markets before existing vehicles enter the declining stage of their
life cycles.

WHY YOU MUST INVEST WITH US

Looking at the high returns on the business, you cannot but invest to earn as
much as 50 -60% annually.

Secondly, it is a kind of business that cannot be overtaken by the
occurrence of
time, as there must be production, consumption, importation and exportation;
then there shall always be transportation.

Thirdly, the burden of managing your portfolio is lifted up from your
shoulder;
while you rest, we do our best to give you the edge by:
1. Paying the driver and motor boy salary
2. Fuelling the vehicle
3. Renewing the vehicle documents when due
4. Maintaining and servicing the vehicle regularly

Within the span of one and half year at most, your investment is
realized, while
your capital is still intact.

SUMMARY
Please do contact us for more information and we would be glad to do
business with you.

visit our site for more information

call us on:

+2348029716876

www.columella.fewom.org

columellanigeria@gmail.com

Thank you very much

Williams Okebugwu I.

MD/CEO
Columella Nigeria Company

(1) (Reply)

Ask me any questions about Setting Up A Supermarket / Mike Adenuga Might Be Africa's Richest Man / ,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.