Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Plots Of Land At Ofada: 150k.become A Landlord Today - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Plots Of Land At Ofada: 150k.become A Landlord Today (1615 Views)

Are You Thinking Of Having Your Own House?(become A Landlord Today) / Stop Languishing As A Tenant, Become A Landlord Today!!!! / Become A Landlord Today with our instalmental plan!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plots Of Land At Ofada: 150k.become A Landlord Today by grandstar(m): 2:21pm On Aug 21, 2008
We have plots of land for sale in Ofada ,close to Mowe.

They are going for 150,000 per plot net. The price is non-negotiable unless you want to pay higher.

We can assist you arrange Deed of Assignment, Survey and ultimately C of O.

If you require more information, do revert now.

It is now your time to become a landloard!

Awaiting your positive responses.

NOTE:We are no more offering the above again.

We are only prepared to deal with those ready to purchase in acres. Price per acre is 800k.

08033472004 or email is aristotlelus@yahoo.com
Re: Plots Of Land At Ofada: 150k.become A Landlord Today by slyk2(m): 4:08pm On Aug 21, 2008
tell us more
Re: Plots Of Land At Ofada: 150k.become A Landlord Today by moneytalk(m): 4:19pm On Aug 21, 2008
@grandstar,

Goood info but more deails needed we need to know pricesly were in Ofada and tell us more about the land is the 150,000 includes Deed of assignment, surveying and C of O.

Hola back asap!!!
Re: Plots Of Land At Ofada: 150k.become A Landlord Today by grandstar(m): 3:50pm On Aug 22, 2008
The plots of land is 3minutes drive from Beverly Hills Estate, Royal Height Estate and Prime Estates.

You can get land along the tarred road or just off the road. It all depends on you.

The Deed of Assignment direct from us is free[i][/i]. You have to pay for the C of O and survey yourselves.

Do call me or email me or simply reply here on nairaland if you have any more questions

If interested, contact me now for more info
Re: Plots Of Land At Ofada: 150k.become A Landlord Today by gbengaijot(m): 10:53pm On Aug 22, 2008
R u selling it as an individual or a company? And what are the processes of seeing the land and purchasing it.

I am interested
Re: Plots Of Land At Ofada: 150k.become A Landlord Today by ricki: 7:22pm On Aug 23, 2008
study man , how do you expect people to contact you by virtual telephone or what.

stupidity to another level here! phew
Re: Plots Of Land At Ofada: 150k.become A Landlord Today by grandstar(m): 1:47pm On Aug 26, 2008
My telephone number is 08033472004 or email me at aristotlelus@yahoo.com.

I am so sorry. I thought I had included it. Stunned I missed that.

Pls call as to when to instant.

It is not within an estate and I am strictly an agent.

Awaiting your calls now as to when to inspect.

This is the cheapest and best deal you can get now. The land values will skyrocket perhaps by as much as 300% within 2yrs. You have to be doing drugs to let this slip by grin
Re: Plots Of Land At Ofada: 150k.become A Landlord Today by teetee2(f): 4:34pm On Aug 26, 2008
Grandstar, how genuine is this becos i dey afraid of this omo onile of a thing
Re: Plots Of Land At Ofada: 150k.become A Landlord Today by mommamia: 7:03pm On Aug 26, 2008
I just bought 2 plots for 900.000 so why is yours 150.000 each. 4 years ago a plot of land at ofada was 170000. Explain yourself MR
Re: Plots Of Land At Ofada: 150k.become A Landlord Today by grandstar(m): 3:48pm On Aug 27, 2008
Perhaps you bought land in an estate at Ofada. Alternatively, you overpaid for the plots.

Some of the plots I am selling, some buy for 350,000. But I do not have the heart to do that. Its not fair putting it mildly. And again, what if you find out you were cheated, would you be happy with me. I do not want someone calling me a thief even though I know they can not collect their money back. They can only complain. I believe in ethics.
Re: Plots Of Land At Ofada: 150k.become A Landlord Today by mommamia: 5:46pm On Aug 27, 2008
For Gods sake man, am not calling you a thief and why should i. the place i had bought is in an estate and i paid 450000 for each plot and what info have you got to say 450k is outrageous? lets hear pls may be you have an info i havent got. innit?
Re: Plots Of Land At Ofada: 150k.become A Landlord Today by gbengaijot(m): 11:40pm On Aug 27, 2008
mommamia:

the place i had bought is in an estate and i paid 450000 for each plot and what info have you got to say 450k is outrageous? lets hear please may be you have an info i havent got. innit?

Which Estate did you purchase from?
Re: Plots Of Land At Ofada: 150k.become A Landlord Today by carnal: 8:40am On Aug 28, 2008
@mommaania, i guess grandstar has answered your question correctly when he mentioned that posisbly you bought in an estate which you just confirmed to us yourself that you did but my brother make you do clean deal o because these is nairaland and we no want give anyone bad name am very sure the better your deal will improve your pocket last last.
Re: Plots Of Land At Ofada: 150k.become A Landlord Today by grandstar(m): 3:36pm On Aug 29, 2008
Gbenga, I can get you land in an estate for 450,000 and you pay instalmentally.

Give me a shout at 08033472004.

The land I am selling at 150k is clean. You have no worries.
Re: Plots Of Land At Ofada: 150k.become A Landlord Today by grandstar(m): 1:48pm On Sep 01, 2008
Many thanks for your phone calls and all your replies.

More lands still available. Email me on aristotlelus@yahoo.com or call me on 08033472004.

Thank you
Re: Plots Of Land At Ofada: 150k.become A Landlord Today by goldincome(m): 4:55pm On Sep 01, 2008
How much does it cost for you to arrange Deed of Assignment, Survey and C of O.
Re: Plots Of Land At Ofada: 150k.become A Landlord Today by articulate: 6:11pm On Sep 03, 2008
I will like to pick about two plots. Send me details on the land including the procedure for acquring one and how much it cost for you arrange Deed of Assignment, Survey and C of O to afuwape2001@yahoo.com.

Thanks

Re: Plots Of Land At Ofada: 150k.become A Landlord Today by grandstar(m): 8:49pm On Sep 03, 2008
The cost of Deed of Assignment can be arranged free.

The survey will cost 45,000.

Pls email me on aristotlelus@yahoo.com for the cost of the C of O or call me on 08033472004. The reason is that the price varies.
Re: Plots Of Land At Ofada: 150k.become A Landlord Today by articulate: 10:01am On Sep 05, 2008
We spoke. I saw your text message and also sent a reply. We'll talk later.

Cheers.
Re: Plots Of Land At Ofada: 150k.become A Landlord Today by grandstar(m): 12:07am On Sep 11, 2008
Pls if interested, make sure that when ever you call, do not hide your number or at the very least text me your email or phone number.

I undertstand some calls may be from out of Nigeria. Its for your benefit so i can get back to you.
Re: Plots Of Land At Ofada: 150k.become A Landlord Today by docchisong: 10:22pm On Sep 20, 2008
Hi gangster, I am interested in your land. How do I go about it including inspection as I don't live in Nigeria?
Is the land ready for development? How close is it to redeemed and deeper life camps? Any developments around the place? Can you also help me with another one within an estate in a good site around the area?
Thanks
Re: Plots Of Land At Ofada: 150k.become A Landlord Today by gbengaijot(m): 3:49am On Sep 21, 2008
Hello@grandstar

Can you kindly give me more details about inspection, documents available etc. via email to gbengaijotan at yahoo dot co dot uk.

Regards
Re: Plots Of Land At Ofada: 150k.become A Landlord Today by grandstar(m): 2:50pm On Sep 21, 2008
The land is close to developing estates.

The place will quickly develop and I am certain that your land will soar in price to 500,000 within 2years. You can even resell the land for 200k once you purchase it off me.

If you want land within an estate, I can get for you.

I can get you land within an estate. Price within an estate is 600k. You pay 30k now and pay the balance of 570k over a period of 19months i.e. 30k per month. This is an affordable payment plan.

If you further questions, feel free to email me at aristotlelus@yahoo.com or call me at 08033472004
Re: Plots Of Land At Ofada: 150k.become A Landlord Today by grandstar(m): 11:55am On Oct 16, 2008
where are you from?

(1) (Reply)

Distressed Landlord Wants To Sell House Cheap In Benin City / 3 Bedroom Flat To Rent In Yaba / 450sq M Beechwood Estate Serviced Plots, Lagos Available For N5.5m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.