Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,430 members, 7,812,277 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

Is Light In Complexion A Crime? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Is Light In Complexion A Crime? (1322 Views)

Is It A Crime To Be Handsome? / Is Love A Crime / If Love Is A Crime, Would You Go On Committing That Crime? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Is Light In Complexion A Crime? by palma(f): 4:21pm On Aug 21, 2008
I am light in complexion and i have had embarrassing questions thrown to me all the time. For example i posted my profile and picture on legwork and i have had lots and lots of mail asking me out and i ignored them, then out of the blue a guy complimented me and said "You are pretty but must you use bleaching cream?" This is quite embarrassing cuz aM not even blindly light in complexion and i use just pears baby lotion. Another incident happened with a lecturer of mine who pursued me and i said no any time he enters the class if am sitting at the back he will bring me forward saying he doesnt trust light skinned women and that i sort of scare him! I have a guy once who was my friend, anytime we are talking and i get angry he apologise immediately saying he couldnt offend me cuz am light skinned. NOW TELL ME IS BEING LIGHT SKINNED A CRIME OR WHAT?! AND PLEASE AM NOT FOOLING AROUND SO I DON'T WANT STUPID ANSWERS. Here is my pix, do i look like a witch? 

Re: Is Light In Complexion A Crime? by jaquan(m): 4:25pm On Aug 21, 2008
please tell me you are kidding.

pls someone move thread to the joke section. angry angry
Re: Is Light In Complexion A Crime? by whatnext: 4:26pm On Aug 21, 2008
I was expecting to see an albino
Re: Is Light In Complexion A Crime? by palma(f): 4:33pm On Aug 21, 2008
thats why i said serious answers guys cuz am not even as light skinned as some girls, so you see why am really pissed with the guy that asked if am using bleaching cream on legwork.
Re: Is Light In Complexion A Crime? by Ibime(m): 4:36pm On Aug 21, 2008
Like Outkast said:

Thinking that you light-skinned? Aiight then!

lol
Re: Is Light In Complexion A Crime? by ssRhino: 4:37pm On Aug 21, 2008
Palma, palma just enjoy urself jare.
Re: Is Light In Complexion A Crime? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 21, 2008
attention seeking or what do you call this?, anyway you will get all the attention soon, both complimentary and otherwise
Re: Is Light In Complexion A Crime? by jaquan(m): 4:39pm On Aug 21, 2008
i can see why people would think you are bleaching, quite frankly you have a dirty complexion. cool
Re: Is Light In Complexion A Crime? by gabelogan(m): 4:44pm On Aug 21, 2008
jaquan:

i can see why people would think you are bleaching, quite frankly you have a dirty complexion. cool

guy u harsh oh!!

this is just plain attention seeking. my sister, you are very far from light in complexion oh. either there is a conspiracy by all those people you mentioned to decieve you or your stories are all false. after all is said and done, you are not light.
Re: Is Light In Complexion A Crime? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 21, 2008
please my sister, in the name of God remove those pictures, walahi! they are not fine.
Re: Is Light In Complexion A Crime? by palma(f): 5:02pm On Aug 21, 2008
you think i have a dirty complexion i wish to see yours and if you dont mind unless you are blind you will see that those pictures are dark and if anyone doesnt have anything to say about lite skinned girl they should go and die u guys must be the type of low life scoundrel i met on legwork, i am not saying am light skinned am saying y should anyone think i am and if i have my way i will like to meet you guys one on one and you can tell me dirty talks again cuz am sure your girls will pale in comparison. I WANT ANSWERS FROM SANE PEOPLE Y LIGHT SKINNED PEOPLE ARE ALWAYS AVOIDED AND NOT FROM SOME ONE WHO DOESNT HAVE A VALUABLE ANSWER TO GOOD QUESTION.
ilugunboy:

attention seeking or what do you call this?, anyway you will get all the attention soon, both complimentary and otherwise
Re: Is Light In Complexion A Crime? by gabelogan(m): 5:16pm On Aug 21, 2008
palma:

you think i have a dirty complexion i wish to see yours and if you don't mind unless you are blind you will see that those pictures are dark and if anyone doesnt have anything to say about lite skinned girl they should go and die u guys must be the type of low life scoundrel i met on legwork, i am not saying am light skinned am saying y should anyone think i am and if i have my way i will like to meet you guys one on one and you can tell me dirty talks again because am sure your girls will pale in comparison. I WANT ANSWERS FROM SANE PEOPLE Y LIGHT SKINNED PEOPLE ARE ALWAYS AVOIDED AND NOT FROM SOME ONE WHO DOESNT HAVE A VALUABLE ANSWER TO GOOD QUESTION.

nna nne, y u dey vex like dis na?

what were you expecting before, afterall you willingly posted your pictures here so you should be able to take the vituperations
Re: Is Light In Complexion A Crime? by Gamine(f): 5:37pm On Aug 21, 2008
omo u look like witch no be small shocked shocked shocked

As a man woman thinketh so he she is
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

chei, see eyebrows na cry cry cry
Re: Is Light In Complexion A Crime? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 21, 2008
palma:

you think i have a dirty complexion i wish to see yours and if you don't mind unless you are blind you will see that those pictures are dark and if anyone doesnt have anything to say about lite skinned girl they should go and die u guys must be the type of low life scoundrel i met on legwork, i am not saying am light skinned am saying y should anyone think i am and if i have my way i[b] will like to meet you guys [/b] one on one and you can tell me dirty talks again because am sure your girls will pale in comparison. I WANT ANSWERS FROM SANE PEOPLE Y LIGHT SKINNED PEOPLE ARE ALWAYS AVOIDED AND NOT FROM SOME ONE WHO DOESNT HAVE A VALUABLE ANSWER TO GOOD QUESTION.
sharrraaaaaaaap dia, you stupid rat, meet you ko meet you ni!
Re: Is Light In Complexion A Crime? by Gamine(f): 5:43pm On Aug 21, 2008
[b]Nobody [/b]has [b]EVER [/b]asked me if i bleached undecided

its too obvious that its natural

maybe your complexion is indeed dirty, invest in a good toning cream smiley
Re: Is Light In Complexion A Crime? by sistawoman: 5:45pm On Aug 21, 2008
Let them know you are not light skinned. I am light skinned and there is nothing wrong with it. Some men like them light like me and other like them brown like you or dark like others.

You are brown skinned not light skinned.
Re: Is Light In Complexion A Crime? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 21, 2008
@gamine & sistawoman,

don't mind the OLODO RABATA!, wants to sell herself but don't know how to go about doing it but to offend our sensiblities with her stupid tales.
Re: Is Light In Complexion A Crime? by Gamine(f): 5:53pm On Aug 21, 2008
LOL.

The girl just dey jobless

abeg may she cash her fun o jare
Re: Is Light In Complexion A Crime? by kemisuga(f): 5:57pm On Aug 21, 2008
@ poster, you are not fair.

Gamine for once in your life time on nairaland cant you be reasonable. angry

Palma you dont expect all landers to be sane people.  Some of them smoke weed (igbo) before/during browsing.
Re: Is Light In Complexion A Crime? by Gamine(f): 6:00pm On Aug 21, 2008
YAY!!! grin grin

slap clap for yourself, You can spell!!!! grin grin

so you no dey fear Baba God eh, sorry for you oh
cry
Re: Is Light In Complexion A Crime? by Nautillus(m): 6:07pm On Aug 21, 2008
Gamine:

omo u look like witch no be small shocked shocked shocked
As a man woman thinketh so he she is lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
chei, see eyebrows na cry cry cry

LMAO . . . .Gamine you bad oh . . .but you knw . . .i thought so too

Kemisuga . . . .seems to me like you are spoilin' 4 a CAT FIGHT ! ! ! ! grin grin
Re: Is Light In Complexion A Crime? by rampant(f): 6:17pm On Aug 21, 2008
seriously u really look like a witch,witches r ugly,and u have their looks
Re: Is Light In Complexion A Crime? by palma(f): 6:33pm On Aug 21, 2008
kemisuga:

@ poster, you are not fair.

Gamine for once in your life time on nairaland can't you be reasonable. angry

Palma you don't expect all landers to be sane people. Some of them smoke weed (igbo) before/during browsing.
Thanks kemisuga for once am getting what i want. Sometimes when you are serious people simply thinks you are plain crazy its my pix if i post it, its nobody headache but mine i asked questions a simple and direct yes or no would have been nice but most nairalanders are beasts wondered how seun copes
Re: Is Light In Complexion A Crime? by Gamine(f): 6:36pm On Aug 21, 2008
lol.

Deal with it.
Re: Is Light In Complexion A Crime? by rampant(f): 6:37pm On Aug 21, 2008
Gamine:

lol.

Deal with it.

cool
Re: Is Light In Complexion A Crime? by idupaul: 6:39pm On Aug 21, 2008
The guy on legwork know hw to lie oooo, he said ur fine and fair, jeez girl no vexoo but i have to tell u the truth, u look like a weasel.
[img]http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:Xt5HPDDYOa4J::forbesontech.typepad.com/my_weblog/images/2007/06/03/long_tailed_weasel.jpg[/img]
Re: Is Light In Complexion A Crime? by Gamine(f): 6:43pm On Aug 21, 2008
HABA!
Re: Is Light In Complexion A Crime? by StephenP(m): 6:43pm On Aug 21, 2008
Hardly the point though, but DAMN you scared me with those pictures. I guess this is the new way to seek attention which then turns out to be a way to fish for compliments. Girl, I think you're hallucinating. You're not anything close to light skinned. . . in fact, no amount of brightness or make up will make me or anyone for that matter think otherwise. You're dark skinned, so live in your skin.

(1)

Nairalanders On Naijapals / Need Just One True Friend / Port-harcourt Single.let's Meet And Hook Up!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.