Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,894 members, 7,824,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

E360: Got The Talent? I Want To Put You On TV! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / E360: Got The Talent? I Want To Put You On TV! (1489 Views)

DJ Arch Junior Winner Of South Africa Got Talent 2015 / Favourite Reality Shows On Tv? / Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

E360: Got The Talent? I Want To Put You On TV! by toluwalomo(m): 7:27pm On Jun 26, 2006
Hi,

I don't know if yall have come across a programme called E360. We are on 11 stations pan-Nigeria. Presently showing on DSTV African Magic on Thursday 5:30 and also tied up a deal with a U.S. based cable network, that covers the Americas and some esoteric places i can't recall at the moment.

E360 in summation, stands for all-round entertainment, meaning we touch on all the genes of entertainment: movies, music, tourism, clothes, cars, hi-tech gadgetry e.t.c. Anything entertainment oriented gets a spot with us. One episode we had a dude who could peel a coconut with his teeth. If you can do something as crazy as that too, you get your shine!

We have run features on Asa, Dj Jimmy Jatt, The Rise And Rise Of Hip Hop In Nigeria, Frank Oshodi, Tunde Kelani, Fatai Rolling Dollar, Zizi Cardow, Banke Mesida, The ?Mark Crew and the list goes on.

Now we want to unearth new talent. By that I mean real talent and not people who want to try their luck because nothing else seems to be working.

I have some criteria, I'm looking out for. But if i tell you, that means, everybody wins and crap mix with the phat.

But i will give you this: I am looking for people who can do stuff beyond music. I feel it is a saturated market and give props to Nigerians for versatility. So please prove me right.

Hit me on [email]badboi_112@yahoo.com[/email]. Can't give my full details now. If anyone cuts the coat. I will step up the contact.
Re: E360: Got The Talent? I Want To Put You On TV! by toluwalomo(m): 7:31pm On Jun 26, 2006
datz badboi(underscore)112@yahoo.com

Send me an email, no long stories just what you do and where you at. We are in Lagos. Anyone outside lagos has to come to us.

art, video game freak, Nigeria's 1st ninja watever men, as long it follows our theme-ENTERTAINMENT!

HOLLER!
Re: E360: Got The Talent? I Want To Put You On TV! by Seun(m): 4:38pm On Jun 27, 2006
Re: E360: Got The Talent? I Want To Put You On TV! by beyonce1(f): 8:13pm On Jun 27, 2006
SEUN what is your mission statement ? cos u r always SO there in support of NAIRALADERS--- Thumbs up kiss
Re: E360: Got The Talent? I Want To Put You On TV! by ademiller(f): 6:49pm On Jun 29, 2006
well i dont really know wat thi guy really means but i guess i could do something. wat about making mw a co presenter?
Re: E360: Got The Talent? I Want To Put You On TV! by cammax7(m): 1:25pm On Jun 30, 2006
Tolu,
that email address replys MAILER DAEMON. make sure its correct
Re: E360: Got The Talent? I Want To Put You On TV! by toluwalomo(m): 6:29pm On Jun 30, 2006
badboi_inxs112@yahoo.com. We already have presenters.
Re: E360: Got The Talent? I Want To Put You On TV! by killacam(m): 4:04pm On Jul 02, 2006
[i][/i]Sup man?wat u want for ur show, new face or u want someone who creative or somethin?.holla at cah boi.KILLLA

Re: E360: Got The Talent? I Want To Put You On TV! by tenik: 11:07am On Jul 12, 2006
hey,
ow connected are you to put me on tv. AFRICA MAGIC u SAID DATS WEIRD, not even a website to show for it or a company name. dats sounds more of an individual ting. Also u got no company? C,mon even as desperate as sum of us are 2 get on tv we stil love to av our senses intact and calculate waz gonna be fruitful, Just curious anyway. Luv 2 hear sum explanatory facts abt it, n if i mail it gats to be fruitful n i must be approved coz am an hot cake.
Re: E360: Got The Talent? I Want To Put You On TV! by Seun(m): 7:35pm On Jul 22, 2006
toluwalomo, some good questions have been asked. Can you answer them?
Re: E360: Got The Talent? I Want To Put You On TV! by tenik: 12:53pm On Jul 23, 2006
hey can u all imagine the email is fake too. huh, seun u gotta check out some wrong info people just post in here, grin
Re: E360: Got The Talent? I Want To Put You On TV! by tenik: 12:55pm On Jul 23, 2006
yeah, i know about E360 but i dont tink u are connected in anyway, make your connection solid , then u can come back here to give us the full gist aiight?
Re: E360: Got The Talent? I Want To Put You On TV! by toluwalomo(m): 6:09pm On Aug 10, 2006
You people take skepticism to new heights. I should go ahead and just paste all my details for all to see on the Internet and prolly send me some anthrax huh? No thanks!

This is the site for all you doubting thelmas and thomases.

I thot i was jus giving talented people a chance.

www.eastendnig.com

If yall think you are all dat and then some, you are full throotle on dat extinction road!
Re: E360: Got The Talent? I Want To Put You On TV! by tenik: 7:13pm On Aug 10, 2006
hmmm,  that was just a link,  there,s nothing for anyone to fill or info on the new available jobs,  be a lil bit explanatory,  ok,  so waz your link with them,  can't read anytin about you in the site
Re: E360: Got The Talent? I Want To Put You On TV! by Seun(m): 4:44pm On May 31, 2007
I hope all those ladies who want to be actors, models and TV presenters have seen this post. Good luck!

(1) (Reply)

Deciphering Avatar / The Most Hilarious Yoruba Movie Titles. / Game Of Thrones Season 5 Leaked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.