Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,812 members, 7,851,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:40 AM

Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? (43992 Views)

Mario Balotelli Faces FA Investigation Over 'Racist' Instagram Post / The Most Abused Section In The History Of Nairaland / Balotteli Faces 4-match Ban For Stamp On Scott Parker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (51) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by Banderas(m): 1:15pm On Aug 20, 2007
Muks men, you're sooo beautiful. And you have nice pointed t*tties
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by mukina2: 1:16pm On Aug 20, 2007
A40 angry
you dey crase angry

i do not bleach o grin God forbid , it is against my principles cheesy

thats my pic . .admit its sexy . you wish your girl looked like me tongue

awwwww Banderas
thanks grin cheesy
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by Razorr(f): 1:21pm On Aug 20, 2007
@Banderas

Muikina is a picture thief o! shocked That is my pic. she took it from my profile! angry

Mukinatuuuuu, I dey warn you o. Confess na! That's my pic! angry angry

You're making me so angry here. angry

A-40, no mind this Muki girl o. That's my pic. cheesy
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by mukina2: 1:24pm On Aug 20, 2007
Someone please warn this girl o angry angry

the pic on ur profile is diiferent from this one angry angry

that is my pic angry
dont let me beat you tongue angry grin
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by A40(m): 1:43pm On Aug 20, 2007
@muki
That so didnt look like you and thats why i asked if you used bleaching cream grin

No if you saw my girl you would be the one doing the wishing wink
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by mukina2: 2:06pm On Aug 20, 2007
hey, shocked . .have you seen me before grin grin shocked shocked

you wish grin cheesy
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by doyin13(m): 2:14pm On Aug 20, 2007
I have seen muki.

And I can reliably say she will make Toni Braxton look like Whoopi.

grin grin grin
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by mukina2: 2:28pm On Aug 20, 2007
Doyin grin now now now . . you havnt seen me tongue

i go beat you o grin cheesy

thats me up dere cheesy
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by beetintin(m): 2:33pm On Aug 20, 2007
Muki, that doesn't look like you o.

That picture look like omo eko (Lagos pikin)

I hear Gambians have a kindda special look and pictures taken in Gambia
won't be as clear as that shocked

I hear say na one kin camera dem dey use for Gambia. No be me talk am oooo
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by A40(m): 2:36pm On Aug 20, 2007
@muki
I am serious o! i can post her pics
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by RuuDie(m): 2:40pm On Aug 20, 2007
Gambians are skinny as hell and that's c'uz of their diet. . . . too much rice, bread and okro soup!

Muki looks like a roller skate without tires. . . . the person in that pic sure as hell ain't muki!
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by beetintin(m): 2:46pm On Aug 20, 2007
@Ruudie,

No min muki jare. She wan pose with another person picx.

Why not post urself now.

Muki, is it true U eat okra? U mean you eat okro and bread?

Yeparipaaaaaaa. Which kind food be that? shocked shocked shocked
Tell me, is it delicious? grin grin grin

I go need visit Gambia one day to confirm sha
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by mukina2: 2:47pm On Aug 20, 2007
RuuDie:

Gambians are skinny as hell and that's c'uz of their diet. . . .  too much rice, bread and okro soup!

Muki looks like a roller skate without tires. . . .  the person in that pic sure as hell ain't muki!

Ruudie have you seen me before?

i am not a Gambian tongue get ur facts straight tongue

@ Beentintin
you are taking ur loss  out on me abi? grin
have you seen me before grin?

@  A40
post it pls

you do not want me to post my pics grin
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by Razorr(f): 2:56pm On Aug 20, 2007
mukina2:

you do not want me to post my pics grin

That's a confession. I rest my case. The pic is mine. grin
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by RuuDie(m): 2:56pm On Aug 20, 2007
@muki,

u can be a cross between yoruba, koi koi and mandingo 4 all i care but if u're in Gambia then u're Gambian!
grin grin grin
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by mukina2: 2:59pm On Aug 20, 2007
Ruudie sharrap
you havnt answered me
have you seen me before?

@ razorr
i meant my other pix grin
so zip it cheesy
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by beetintin(m): 3:16pm On Aug 20, 2007
@muki,

I think I have seen U b4. In my dreams I guess.

When we played reading, u were chasing me about.
I think you were having a leopard skin then grin grin
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by mukina2: 3:21pm On Aug 20, 2007
Beetintin grin
i go beat you o grin cheesy
i will share the love to you soon grin cheesy
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by RuuDie(m): 3:35pm On Aug 20, 2007
mukina2:

Ruudie sharrap
you havnt answered me
have you seen me before?

c u. . . . u're like frigging bill=board, what else do i have to see grin grin
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by mukina2: 3:38pm On Aug 20, 2007
RuuDie:

c u. . . .  u're like frigging bill=board, what else do i have to see  grin grin

that doesnt answer me still . .Ruudie angry have you seen me before? tongue
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by doyin13(m): 3:43pm On Aug 20, 2007
Muki

NO mind Ruudie jare.

Your have got admirers right here with your feline grace.

wink
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by mukina2: 3:47pm On Aug 20, 2007
Doyin do not mind Ruudie . .he wants to take style to see my pic cheesy grin

Ruudie tell me now . .beofre we start our war tongue
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by mishoo(m): 3:52pm On Aug 20, 2007
Start !

Start !!

Start !!!

Start !!!!

Start !!!!!!

Start !!!!!!!
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by A40(m): 4:12pm On Aug 20, 2007
@Muki
No on second thought i would leave it to your imagination
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by mukina2: 4:16pm On Aug 20, 2007
A40
dont be a chicken grin post the pic now tongue grin
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by Razorr(f): 4:16pm On Aug 20, 2007
Mukina, that definitely is not you. It can't posibly be. Your chest region is twice the size of mine. grin grin  And your cheeks are pointed in, while mine are  rossy. grin  Also, my nose is flat while you look like pinochio. That can't be you in a million years. grin cheesy grin Leave my pic jo. angry  grin cheesy

@A-40

Please post your girlfriend's pic o(if u have any) I'm dying of curiousity here. grin cheesy
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by mukina2: 4:17pm On Aug 20, 2007
grin grin grin grin

Razorr u r crazy grin

i am laffing so hard right here grin grin

thats my pic . and you just described urself grin grin
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by Razorr(f): 4:19pm On Aug 20, 2007
Sharaaap! That's me. Picture thief thief! tongue grin cheesy
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by A40(m): 5:05pm On Aug 20, 2007
@Razorr
Naah not a girlfriend just a playmate if you know what i mean wink wink A-40 dont keep no girlfriends.and as for posting her pics i think ill pass
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by mukina2: 9:01pm On Aug 20, 2007
hehehehehehehehe . . . . .

you wish grin
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by Razorr(f): 2:44pm On Aug 21, 2007
retracted
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by mukina2: 2:45pm On Aug 21, 2007
oya i want to see . . . what did you post? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (51) (Reply)

Arsenal Vs Chelsea (0 - 1) On 24th January 2016 / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Ajax: UCL Semi Finals (0 - 1) On 30th April 2019 / Newcastle Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 6th December 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.