Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,090 members, 7,863,816 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:08 AM

Wedding Embarrazement - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wedding Embarrazement (3302 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wedding Embarrazement by switosman(m): 7:41pm On Dec 20, 2010
mY PEOPLE EXTREME CASE DESERVE EXTREME MEASURES. WHAT IS REPORTED IS JUST THE SCENE THAT WAS SEEN. WHAT OF BEHIND THE SCENE BEFORE IT BECAME PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE?

I had one like that; a friend i loaned 100k to makeup money to buy a car, about a year or there about, he even sold the said car but managed to pay me back 80k. stories were all i got for the balance and whenever i ask for my money i will give him a subtle threat but the guy will laugh it out.
Then one day i got my fill, I saw a costly phone with him and i ask to have a look, when he gave to me, I pretend to checkout the phone and lock it up in my car. 20k that could not come out in almost 2yrs came out in 4hrs.
desperate moments require desperate measures my friend dont blame the creditor, the end justifies the means.
Re: Wedding Embarrazement by beejaei: 3:37pm On Dec 21, 2010
That one na strong thing wey you do your friend ooh. grin grin grin grin
Re: Wedding Embarrazement by oladcity(m): 9:29pm On Dec 21, 2010
So wetin him friend do am na soft thing
Re: Wedding Embarrazement by Pame(m): 4:34pm On Dec 24, 2010
From my own point of view, the creditor did the right thing to collect his money. If you ever work in a bank/finance hose before or you ever borrow smone money before and the person did not pay, You will understand perfectly well what the evil intention of a borrower was like, before coming to you to borrow money. I am talking from experience bcs i work in a finance house. If your salary is ever withheld for once before, or you are being denied your right/benefit or even underpaid bcs of a credit package you did for smone, then you will understand that Jesus has no tribal mark neither is he a native of Ibadan.

A debtor will collect your money with all manners of appeal and humility, then become your boss a little while after the disbursement, tossing you up and down, undergoing every manner of rigors to get back the money, then, my point will have meanings to you. Especially when you dont seem to have enough collateral to hold onto, then you will know that truly, JESUS IS LORD!, a debtor is not supposed to be pitied. He deserved even more!

The creditor seize the moment of opportunity to get his money back, simple! Do you know what he must have gone through before coming up with the idea. Think about this bro!
Re: Wedding Embarrazement by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 04, 2011
GatorLink:

rotfl grin grin

very funny thread.
Re: Wedding Embarrazement by donobi(m): 8:46am On Jul 06, 2011
I ve had a fair share of this before when i borrowed a friend who's is an engineer the sum of N2m to complete his house. it took the guy 4yrs to pay me back giving me diff escussess not untill i seized the car that he bought for N4m i only ask him can i just test his car and see how good its he obliged and i drove the car to my house and park it there, he was mad with me because i tricked him. but my money came out under 6hrs. Dont pity debtors. I can only borrow u money unless u give me collateral.
Re: Wedding Embarrazement by bizgirl(f): 10:44am On Jul 06, 2011
infact this is a nicest thread i have read, i am going to apply this method on my bf who we dated for almost a year when he was jobless and i was cathring for all his major expenses (such as paying labourers at a one plantation, buy cloth from kano to resell, travelling to and fro portharcourt from lag severally.etc) up to the tune of 120,000.00 since 2006. and he is planning to get married now, i think this will bring my moni back. thank you poster.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Safest Way To Carry A Child? Pls Help / Funny Wedding Invitation Dt Got My Ribs Cracked / The Army Of Cleavage Baring Women Profiles On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.