Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,408 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

Help Me Out Wit Some Tips On How 2 Start My Clothin Line - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Help Me Out Wit Some Tips On How 2 Start My Clothin Line (899 Views)

Male Transformation Wit Make Up (photo) / Any Tips On Maintaining Pick And Drop Braiding?!?!? / Want To Start My Modelling Career!can U Help? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Out Wit Some Tips On How 2 Start My Clothin Line by gogroup: 12:37pm On Aug 23, 2008
i wish to make it big in the fashion world but need some tips on how to start
Re: Help Me Out Wit Some Tips On How 2 Start My Clothin Line by oskaywale(m): 6:09pm On Aug 28, 2008
Hey there,
i happen to be starting my clothing line very soon,first of all,you have to first of all discover that part of fashion uld like to go into,
because as far as fashion is concerned,there are so many branches.it could be Fashion photography,cloth making,illustration,modelling management,whatever area you decide to choose is left to you.
Next,you have to draw a plan,i mean strategy,more over dont wait for a particular time to go ahead,just start now!
Re: Help Me Out Wit Some Tips On How 2 Start My Clothin Line by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 28, 2008
Discover yourself. Make sure its what you love.

Get in touch with your creative side.

Learn drawing and freehand sketching.

Make sure you can handle you needle and thread well.Atleast for a start.

You can go to a fashion school to further boost your knowledge and opportunities.

Free hand sketch lovely and unique clothing styles.

Meet with already made designers and show them your samples.

If they like it, its a start.

But if you have the funds already,just get your own fashion house,employ some really good staff and you are good to

go.

Dont forget to get models to help promote your work tongue

[i][/i]remember to use african fabrics.they sell the most in nigeria.gud luck.
Re: Help Me Out Wit Some Tips On How 2 Start My Clothin Line by toski: 7:55pm On Aug 29, 2008
thank you alot,get some funds and thinking about taking it step by step
Re: Help Me Out Wit Some Tips On How 2 Start My Clothin Line by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 30, 2008
Am confused.

Who needed the help? '' go group or toski''?

You welcome anywayz wink

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria-customized Christmas Cards / What Is Your Fashion Fetish? / Top 7 Most Expensive Perfumes In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.