Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,932 members, 7,814,166 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Pls Help Am In Search Of A Business Idea - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Pls Help Am In Search Of A Business Idea (990 Views)

Need Business Idea That Would Yield 100k Per Month / You Get Any Agric Business IDEA! ? IFDC Call For Agric-business Ideas To Fund / Get N6 Million To Fund Your Business Idea From Ashoka Foundation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Am In Search Of A Business Idea by asdan(m): 4:13pm On Aug 23, 2008
I need your advice on what business i can start with 200,000 naira
Re: Pls Help Am In Search Of A Business Idea by akparanta8: 5:25am On Aug 28, 2008
LETS GO INTO PROFESSIONAL DRYCLEANING.CONTACTS,SOME MACHINE ARE ALREADY AVIALIABLE.WE JUST NEED AN OFFICE SPACE.
I JUST LEFT GARMENTCARE DRYCLEANERS LTD.
CALL ME JAMES
Re: Pls Help Am In Search Of A Business Idea by kinharold(m): 2:40am On Sep 03, 2008
hi, i have these great ideas am working on, they are computer/IT related and very innovative. we can partner to get them done. i am in ph. contact for details kinharold@yahoo.com call 07034268732
Re: Pls Help Am In Search Of A Business Idea by danberg: 9:58am On Sep 08, 2008
You have done well to ask. I recently started an online business with $2,000 [you can also start with N200,000.] The returns are quite unbelivable! You can

make N1-2,000,000 in a month. If you are interested call : 07090118782
Re: Pls Help Am In Search Of A Business Idea by jummes: 12:00pm On Sep 10, 2008
asdan dont worry i have ebook on business ideal at list 130 business ideal that can mak u millionaire within on year, u can start with just 50,000. pls call me on this issue 08032146604
Re: Pls Help Am In Search Of A Business Idea by yajiayabo1(f): 5:20am On Oct 29, 2008
Hi,
Please contact me at : sales2@oxiang.com.cn or oxiang02@yahoo.com , I have some good ideas on business for you.
Do you know the most popular and best seller in market now and in the future ? Its car entertainment products, like car DVD GPS, and car bluetooth rearview mirror, etc .

http://www.oxiang.com.cn/list.asp?id=3437
Check this first , you will find what a fantastic product it is.

Any problems, welcome to let me know, and send me an email , will try to work out the problems for you .
Suzy
Email: sales2@oxiang.com.cn
Yahoo: oxiang02@yahoo.com
www.oxiang.com.cn
Re: Pls Help Am In Search Of A Business Idea by TouaregV8(m): 5:50am On Oct 29, 2008
Take a look at the following links - and make up your own mind

www.moto-supreme.com

www.moto-supreme.com/pso-leaflet.html

I am looking for honest and ambitious distributors.
Re: Pls Help Am In Search Of A Business Idea by pito: 11:36am On Oct 29, 2008
Are you interested in online business? if your answer if yes, then visit www.MakeMoneyNowNigeria.com you will also find some offline business ideas there.
Re: Pls Help Am In Search Of A Business Idea by ebizsols(m): 12:25pm On Oct 29, 2008
with N200,000 I mean there are a thousand and one biz ideas out there, but you need to be very careful to avoid being scammed.

many biz ideas have been raised here, but if I was to come in I'll advise you go into online and offline biz.

Now what do I mean, if you look around you there is a need that you can satisfy by investing that money.

Presently if you have observed many GSM companies are springing up each day, and more people are connected every second.

Now you'll ask me, where do I come in

Good question

You can help with selling GSM accessories like solar chargers, gsm car theft alarm system,3.5 G sharkpod for browsing etc.

These accessories can be imported and sold here, people really need it.

Now you can go into it both online and offline.

Online: register a blog, blog on GSM issues, monetize your blog with adsense and other PPC and affiliate programs

OFF line: import the accessories,do mouth-to-mouth advertising

The good thing about this is that through your blog, you can reach a lot of people who need your service, and also through the advert space on your blog, big companies can advertise on your blog and you still make money, and still sale your wares.

What ever decision you reach, just be careful, take your time.

Avoid get-rich-quick programs, as there is no get-rich-quick program either online or off line.

Many will tell that you can start a biz either online or off line today and start making millions tomorrow, this is pure lie.

The only fast track to making money is consistency, patience and hard work.

I wish you all the best in all you do

chinemeremz@yahoo.com
Re: Pls Help Am In Search Of A Business Idea by johnadey(m): 10:47pm On Jan 17, 2009
With that amount of capital, you can start information marketing business and turn it to millions before the end of the year. You will need training on the business.

I can be of help or we can partner together.

Get in touch if you are interested.
Re: Pls Help Am In Search Of A Business Idea by vanderjo(m): 4:09pm On Jan 21, 2009
you are a nigeria,i understand u need ideas but first step to start a business is doing what you are passionate about and take time out and make research yourself,most people that are giving you advice has a special interest so will be biased,i advice even they ideas given to you must be carefully evaluated before going in?to be sincere 200,000 is not a huge amount of money,basically you are going to start small,so find something you are passionate about,make your findings and market research before you make decisions.so if you need an idea it is off this place,u can mail me at henzdanstev14@yahoo.com.
Re: Pls Help Am In Search Of A Business Idea by ceebayjo(m): 8:28pm On Jan 22, 2009
Yes. He who ask questions never misses his way. Don't be fooled by scams on the internet. Take time to make your research. Of a truth, there are thousands of businesses one could pick from; but this is a subjective issue. There are many issues that must be considered. However, these days starting an online biz is common. But you need to define what you want to offer. I would advice you consult a biz advisor for more advice. If you need more support, email me at classic.bayjo@gmail.com. To read insightful articles for your biz success, type AYOKUNLE BANKOLE in Google search or visit www.rulingideas..com
Re: Pls Help Am In Search Of A Business Idea by Cdelight: 10:36am On Jan 23, 2009
Hello everyone,
I deal with a wide range of fashion and body care products in London
and I distribute to buyers in Nigeria as well. Some of the products I sell
are:
1. Perfumes for Men and Women (All major brands)
2. Football Jerseys (Names could be printed on it if requested)
3. Classic Suits for Men and Women
4. TM Lewin and Curtis Shirts for Men and Women
5. Trousers and Jeans (Boot cuts, Straight and Flare)
6. Trainers ( Adidas, Reebok, Nike, Umbro, etc)
7. Cosmetics and Skin care products (Marks, Mary K and all major products)
8. Hair products
9. Designer Bags and Shoes for Men and Women
10. Household products (Curtains, Bedsheets, Fancy bed lamps, Teddy bears, etc)
11. Different varieties of White and Red Wines.
Buying from me means that there is no middle man and so you would be buying at
normal wholesale prices. The shipping cost is a standard N10,000 no matter the
quantity so I save you lots of money.
I recieve payment by Western Union or Bank Transfers and your order is delivered
to any destination of your choice by recorded first class delivery.
There is discount for customers buying in bulk.
To make orders, contact me by phone or email:
Phone: +44 7508337216
Email: corporate_delight@netbusiness.com
I take orders any time of the day and once your order has been put together I will
contact you to inform you on when you will recieve your delivery.
I look forward to serving you.
Thank you.
Re: Pls Help Am In Search Of A Business Idea by raybaba2: 1:17pm On Jan 24, 2009
c_delight. I think i can have bussiness dealings with you .But after placing my order, do you have any rep.here you will receive your money or i will send money to while awaiting the good.How do i know this is legit as well and i will not be sammed? pls advice,
Re: Pls Help Am In Search Of A Business Idea by cindy85(f): 5:48pm On Feb 02, 2009
i would advice you to go to school with that money. investment is the key to survival on earth, that means you risk some few coins for larger profits. also having your own website is advisable. there are lots of things to gain if you have a website. for more info contact: cynthia.monroe73@yahoo.co.uk for details that will help the both of us grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

. / My Business Are On Poultry Cage And Wire Mesh / Opportunity For Self Employed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.