Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,816 members, 7,813,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

Signature - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Signature (808 Views)

Who Has The Best Signature On Nairaland? / Who Can Teach Me How To Put My Signature In The Forum Platform / Whose Forum Signature Do You Like Most? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Signature by jbzcc(f): 6:36pm On Aug 23, 2008
Hi all, sorry if this question has being asked before.
My question is how do i create a signature that appears
each time I add a post?
Thanks
Re: Signature by SeanT21(f): 2:41pm On Aug 24, 2008
Update Your profile and Put a quote under your picture!!
Re: Signature by Shaz(f): 10:19pm On Aug 24, 2008
@SeanT21,
Thanks for helping but the poster's asking for a different thing.

@Jbzcc,
[center]HOW TO MAKE A SIGNATURE[/center]

1. Click on the Profile tab on the top of the page.

2. You'll see a column which says: Modify Profile. Click on Forum Profile information

3. Then, scroll down the page until you get to the Signature Column.

4. Enter the details you want into the blank space. You cannot enter more than 72 characters; spaces include.

5. Remember to click on the Change Profile TAB on the bottom of that page. Then, your signature is ready, check your next post.

Hope you find this useful. cheesy
Re: Signature by SeanT21(f): 10:30pm On Aug 25, 2008
oooops my bad!!!

(1) (Reply)

How Did U Hear Of Nairaland And Join? / tboy1 ure needed-->Cert I9++ Phone / Unusual Movement: Are We Expecting A War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.