Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Hey Everyone!, Check This Out! (great News For Everyone That Uses A Computer) - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Hey Everyone!, Check This Out! (great News For Everyone That Uses A Computer) (1322 Views)

Scary New Malware Uses A Gmail Trick To Steal Your Data / Hey Everyone!, Check This Out! (great News For Everyone That Uses A Computer) / How To Connect Blackberry To The Internet(on A Computer) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hey Everyone!, Check This Out! (great News For Everyone That Uses A Computer) by webnbiz: 2:03am On Aug 24, 2008
[center][size=20pt]HEY CHECK THIS OUT!!! (Great News)[/size]
NEVER LOSE FILES IN YOUR COMPUTER AGAIN, EVEN IF YOU DON’T HAVE A BACKUP OF YOUR FILES.[/center]

[size=14pt]ZAR 8.3 (full Version)[/size]

Get this powerful hard disk data recovery software. Recover files fast from your hard disk when;

1. A file is deleted.

2. The hard disk is formatted.

3. A partition on the hard disk is deleted.

4. A hard disk crashes.

Recover files from any of these conditions within seconds. Sometimes disaster strikes. Data can be lost due to many different reasons. Accidental reformatting, power spikes, virus attacks and hardware malfunction are some of the scenarios where you will find yourself looking for a data recovery solution.

Zero Assumption Recovery provides a suite of highly effective and thorough data recovery software for Microsoft® Windows™ operating systems. Even when you think your hard drive is beyond salvation, ZAR carries on crawling - and ultimately achieves the result.

ZAR is suitable for home users and small businesses who need a powerful data recovery solution for their systems. The default settings are reliable and thorough, but more technical users can benefit from a wealth of optional configurations.

[size=14pt]BUY THIS AMAZING SOFTWARE NOW FOR JUST NGN 3,000(normally sells for NGN 6,500(save NGN 3,500)) and get a FREE extraordinary bonus package (worth over NGN 8,000) attached to your purchase. (LIMITED OFFER)
[/size]

OUR FREE EXTRA PACKAGE FOR YOUR PURCHASE.

1. HTTRACT – Copy full websites to your system and browse offline as if you were really connected or online. (software)

It allows you to download a World Wide Web site from the Internet to a local directory, building recursively all directories, getting HTML, images, and other files from the server to your computer. HTTrack arranges the original site's relative link-structure. Simply open a page of the "mirrored" website in your browser, and you can browse the site from link to link, as if you were viewing it online. HTTrack can also update an existing mirrored site, and resume interrupted downloads. HTTrack is fully configurable, and has an integrated help system. (Value NGN 2,500) – Yours FREE

2. WEB LAW GENERATOR - Quickly & Easily Give Your Business The Protection It Needs For Less Than The Cost Of A Trip To The Movies. Sets Up Like A Breeze & Gives You Instant Piece Of Mind!" Here is what Web Law Generator will do for you today:

• Instantly create essential legal documents for all your websites in 2 seconds flat!

• Affiliate Agreements

• Privacy Policy Documents

• No-Spam Agreements

• Terms of Use and Disclaimers

• Copyright Notices

• Earnings Disclaimers etc

Without these legal forms your entire business could be shut down. It’s never been so easy to protect your business, so why run the risk? GET PROTECTED NOW. (Value NGN 2,356) – Yours FREE

3. HOW TO GET THE NO 1 SPOT ON GOOGLE, YAHOO & AOL FOR FREE WITHIN 10 MINUTES (e-book). (Value NGN 1,800) – Yours FREE

4. HOW TO GET THE PEOPLE WHO WILL WANT TO & ARE READY TO BUY ANYTHING YOU WANT TO SELL TO THEM ANYTIME (e-book). (Value NGN 2,000) – Yours FREE

5. HOW TO STOP SMOKING FOREVER (e-book). (Value NGN 1,500) – Yours FREE

Buy now and if you are not FULLY satisfied within 30 days we will refund ALL your money to you (no argument, no joke)

To buy pay NGN 3,000 into the following bank account;

Account name: AGWA JAMES Q.

Account number: 01820680001552

Bank: UBA

After payment please mail the following details,

Teller No:
Bank branch:
Your Name (in full):
Your Email Address:
Phone no:

To webnbizonline@yahoo.co.uk or simply text or call with your details to +2348038693563

[size=16pt][center]HURRY NOW AND GET THIS AMAZING PACKAGE![/center][/size]

NOTE: This offer is only valid for the next 30days only, after this period the price will go back to its normal price.

If you want the product to be copied onto a CD and sent to you through air mail, please attach an extra NGN 1,000(for those outside Lagos) for the transfer & send us your address, so we could send it to you.

For more Enquiries please call 07025800804 or send an E-mail to webnbizenquiry@ymail.com
wink
Re: Hey Everyone!, Check This Out! (great News For Everyone That Uses A Computer) by oyehan(m): 1:09pm On Sep 08, 2008
please i will like to come  to your company for more coversations on that, if it can be truely working so i can also introduce you to my collegues in the office who are ready to buy many. you can also mail me if  you would like to come to my office for marketing of your products. thanks
Re: Hey Everyone!, Check This Out! (great News For Everyone That Uses A Computer) by Mutee: 5:54am On Sep 11, 2008
undecided
Re: Hey Everyone!, Check This Out! (great News For Everyone That Uses A Computer) by webnbiz: 8:39am On Oct 11, 2008
Hi oyehan, thanks for your interest on this package. If you want me to come to your company, send me a mail to webnbizenquiry@ymail.com with your address, so that our representative can come to your office. Thanks
Re: Hey Everyone!, Check This Out! (great News For Everyone That Uses A Computer) by ogbongzky(m): 2:27am On Oct 19, 2008
Re: Hey Everyone!, Check This Out! (great News For Everyone That Uses A Computer) by skipo87(m): 2:59pm On Oct 30, 2008
yesterday, i went to computer village, i saw a software for file recovery, i don't know if its the same but if not i guess its a similar software. guess what, its sold at the normal price 100 naira. so my people, its no special and spectacular or unique software.

(1) (Reply)

Accessing My Computer From A Remote Location: / sorted / A Fairly Used Laptop Urgently Needed In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.