Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,327 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

Acca V Ican. What Do You Reckon? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Acca V Ican. What Do You Reckon? (809 Views)

Ican..what Is It All About / ICAN Exam Docket: How Can I Print It? / Graduate With B.sc And Acca (in 3 years) In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Acca V Ican. What Do You Reckon? by frag(m): 5:11pm On Aug 24, 2008
I noticed that the number of nigerians enrolling for ACCA these days is quite on the high. Considering the cost and stress of enrolling,nigerians still dont care and would rather have ACCA as oppose to ICAN,which in my opinion is better and more useful. What do u reckon?
Re: Acca V Ican. What Do You Reckon? by obiem(m): 12:28pm On Aug 27, 2008
frag:

I noticed that the number of nigerians enrolling for ACCA these days is quite on the high. Considering the cost and stress of enrolling,nigerians still don't care and would rather have ACCA as oppose to ICAN,which in my opinion is better and more useful. What do u reckon?
Simply put, ACCA is widely recognized in and outside Nigeria, ICAN is just recognized within the shores of this country. With this , i'm sure the difference is clear but for me i started with ICAN cos ACCA is damn expensive. If u have the means, just go for it.
Re: Acca V Ican. What Do You Reckon? by Mustay(m): 12:47pm On Aug 27, 2008

(1) (Reply)

Have You Heard That Waec Is Holding 75000 Results / Bowen Uni / University Of Illorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.