Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

France(3) vs Spain(1): World Cup 2006 Second Round - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / France(3) vs Spain(1): World Cup 2006 Second Round (4600 Views)

Brazil Vs Spain - Confederations Cup Final (3 - 0) On 30th June 2013 / Nigeria Vs Spain - Player Rating / Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: France(3) vs Spain(1): World Cup 2006 Second Round by IBBFan(m): 11:15pm On Jun 28, 2006
bagoma my darling!!!!!!!!!!!!! i missed you more than you missed me, but you never bothered to look for me while i was away. what a shame!! thanks to the mistresses out there, i might have died of "conji".

na una yeye admin block my ip so dat i no go fit access =N=L and me no get power to begin go siddon 4 cafe because of 1 forum, the same way i no go stoop low to beg 4 passage.

truth is, you're just like GUNNER. you're not supporting a better team, just any team Henry plays for. that is no game. the boy is good, but doesn't make up the team of 11 and that is why Brazil will be pulling their shorts and "kpata" on saturday. better drop your fone numba so dat i go call u 2 con join me celebrate 4 beer parlor as Brazil shows them the door out of Germany. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: France(3) vs Spain(1): World Cup 2006 Second Round by GUNNER(f): 4:28pm On Jun 29, 2006
Oga Maradona she na me u dey Yab shocked

I tire oh, hmmmmmmm cheesy

anyway whether u like am whether u no like am, d ting be say grin

Ich bin GOONER 4 ever wink
Re: France(3) vs Spain(1): World Cup 2006 Second Round by bagoma(f): 8:02pm On Jun 29, 2006
IBB, na our admin u de call yeye? lol, anyway i no surprise you've always been a rebel but thats the more reason i luf u. kiss cheesy cheesy,

you think henry is the only player in the france team? abeg go modify that post kia kia, henry has not even been impressive. the living legend is that team o, in case you've forgotten. cheesy

anyway, i will holla you now for YIM.

better join the winning team now b4 its too late.
Re: France(3) vs Spain(1): World Cup 2006 Second Round by IBBFan(m): 8:12pm On Jun 29, 2006
zidane was impressive against spain. but prepare your bucket to fill with tears on saturday after Brazil shows them the many exits (out of the stadium, out of the World Cup and out of Germany).

i won't be able to get on YIM for now. just drop me an offline!! kiss kiss
Re: France(3) vs Spain(1): World Cup 2006 Second Round by bagoma(f): 8:47pm On Jun 29, 2006
done that sir.
Re: France(3) vs Spain(1): World Cup 2006 Second Round by kitaun(m): 9:09pm On Jun 29, 2006
IBB,
u did not deem it fit to reply me,mr evil genius,ashewo man,u wan carry all nairalanders wey be female patapata
anyway i am not too surprised that u re still having that hope of an upset by brazil.how can they win France,sorr o u don lose this on,dust ur crystal ball and tell the world what u can see

FRANCE TO WALLOP BRAZIL cool grin
Re: France(3) vs Spain(1): World Cup 2006 Second Round by IBBFan(m): 12:16am On Jun 30, 2006
kitaun, wetin i do u na? na my fault say females want me to return to the "HOT SEAT" so that they can begin hustle 1st Lady position.

seriously, Brazil is not my team in this WC. but remember where you heard the remix (France Ain't Fresh AzBraziliz) first after saturday's match. i'm thinking of sticking to Eusebio's side- Portugal.
Re: France(3) vs Spain(1): World Cup 2006 Second Round by superman(m): 1:20pm On Jun 30, 2006
for where
Re: France(3) vs Spain(1): World Cup 2006 Second Round by amodu(m): 2:53pm On Jun 30, 2006
France deserve to win because they put up a very good performance that day

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uganda Agree To Play Nigeria On March 25th / Nff/fifa Licenced Agent;what Does It Take To Get One / English Football Pool Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.