Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,528 members, 7,826,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Oil In Nigeria Belongs To The North - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oil In Nigeria Belongs To The North (8249 Views)

Amaechi Is Our Member, The Senate Belongs To APC Not PDP – Ndume / ASARI DOKUBO: Take What Belongs To Me & Rule Me? No! (Must-See) / Boko Haram Spokeman - Nigeria Belongs To ALLAH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Oil In Nigeria Belongs To The North by stevemike1: 2:41pm On Jul 22, 2009
Sunny Okogwu, if them ask me I go tell the person when ask me say malaria dey give you problem, are you sure say you no be aboki, come open your mail with English name. guy there is an adage that says “who God has blessed, he has blessed”, but unfortunately that adage does not apply to the Niger Deltas, because since God has blessed them and there is no proof of it to the masses of Niger Delta, shows that they are not blessed, rather the Northerners that have become president of this country several times and diverting the resources of the Niger Deltas to there areas to go and develop their areas. are the once blessed.
I am of that school of thought that strongly believe that if the north are the once that own this God given resources they would have spited this country far ago.
I strongly believe that one day the people of Niger deltas, will surely enjoy what God have given them, even if not my generation, my children generation
Don;t you know if it was possible to hold the oil coming down to these areas as claimed, the northerners would have done that far ago.
Re: Oil In Nigeria Belongs To The North by tck2000(m): 7:24am On May 31, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Heavy Military Presence In Onitsha Today , Share Your Experience / Zonal Congress: Our South West Leaders Disappointed APC, Others – PDP / The Results Uploaded On IREV Portal, Shows Obi Clearly Won

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.