Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,900 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

When Is Oceanic Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / When Is Oceanic Recruiting (1314 Views)

Oceanic Bank 9th Sept. Test Date / Oceanic Bank Update / Oceanic Bank: If You Applied Before August 21st Please Re-apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Is Oceanic Recruiting by rapnizzy(m): 9:43am On Jun 28, 2006
Hi there,Pls culd some1 really give me an info on oceanic bank recruiting, cos i submitted my cv way back in march but i and my frends ve not bin caled for any test yet.but just for a frend of mine to tell me that he has writen thet test and has gone 4 the interview alreadyyy,
Re: When Is Oceanic Recruiting by baresi(m): 8:41pm On Jun 28, 2006
hello dear,

Oceanic has started conducting test for applicants,and I have been reliably informed that it will hold in benin this weekend,precisely saturday I dont know the venue yet.
However,I do know they conduct the interview nation wide and at different times,so i you miss you ur area,you can find out the next area or region where it will be conducted.
hope you keep your ears open.
all the best
Re: When Is Oceanic Recruiting by abioye(m): 12:57pm On Jun 29, 2006
Rapnizzy, Oceanic Bank conducted their test in Kaduna on Monday, 19th June 2006 and the Oral Interview was conducted Thursday, 22nd June 2006. Only 32 candidate was succesful and with the information reaching me by one of their senior staff Kaduna Branch, that 30 will be picked from them since they have 5 New branches to be opened in Kaduna. Another test will be coming up since the 30 is not even enough.

I think it is done state by state or region by region. But put your ears to the nest region for the test. cool

(1) (Reply)

Immigration Recruitment: How True? / Try This Link For Job Information / Hiv Faculty/research - Sponsored By University Of Maryland, Location - Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.