Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Jenju! Can You Make A Delivery of 2004 Rovers For Me? Inspire $ Viper Watch - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Jenju! Can You Make A Delivery of 2004 Rovers For Me? Inspire $ Viper Watch (869 Views)

Fairly Used 2002 Land Rovers ( 1.1m ) Pix Attached. / In Need Of 2004-2006 Lexus Gx 470 - Pre Ordered Or Already Here in Lag. / Costs Of Range Rovers In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jenju! Can You Make A Delivery of 2004 Rovers For Me? Inspire $ Viper Watch by freshmoney(m): 11:27am On Aug 26, 2008
Mr Jenju! I have read through  your Nairaland CV. Got to know that u are worth being given a project. How much can u get a tok 2004 rovers for me. Leather and auto,petrol engine. I would appreciate. Inspireman and viperman, u are ultimately concerned sirs!
Re: Jenju! Can You Make A Delivery of 2004 Rovers For Me? Inspire $ Viper Watch by jenju(m): 12:58pm On Aug 26, 2008
freshmoney:

Mr Jenju! I have read through your Nairaland CV. Got to know that u are worth being given a project. How much can u get a tok 2004 rovers for me. Leather and auto,petrol engine. I would appreciate. Inspireman and viperman, u are ultimately concerned sirs!

Mr. Freshmoney,

Thank you for considering my services. I am a US based dealer and unfortunately unable to get you a Rover. You see, Rovers are not readily available in the USA as they are in the UK. As a matter of fact, Rovers are not imported or manufactured en mass here.

I'd be glad to help you with any other car, brand new or used, that is available in the US market.

Best regards,
J
Re: Jenju! Can You Make A Delivery of 2004 Rovers For Me? Inspire $ Viper Watch by freshmoney(m): 1:28pm On Aug 26, 2008
How much can you get a 2003 Honda Accord,leather seat, auto transmission for me then?
Re: Jenju! Can You Make A Delivery of 2004 Rovers For Me? Inspire $ Viper Watch by jenju(m): 1:48pm On Aug 26, 2008
freshmoney:

How much can you get a 2003 Honda Accord,leather seat, auto transmission for me then?

N2m - N2.4m depending on its mileage. The higher the mileage the cheaper, please send me an email when you are ready: tikola70@hotmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Toyota Rav4 03 / If You Need Flats For Rent In Lekki,vi Or Ikoyi I Can Get For You / Buy Cars @ 40% Off The Normal Price Direct From Overseas!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.