Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,167 members, 7,849,603 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:37 AM

Who Is The Best Dream Team Iv Player - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who Is The Best Dream Team Iv Player (746 Views)

Dream Team Held By Zambia In AAG Qualifier. Dream Team IV (0:0) Zambia. / How To Join The Glo Soccer Academy DREAM TEAM / Nigerian Dream Team Iv Under 23 Friendly Against Sa Who Won? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Best Dream Team Iv Player by ALKHYDR: 11:27am On Aug 26, 2008
Who Is You Best Dream Team IV Player At The Olympic?
Re: Who Is The Best Dream Team Iv Player by ALKHYDR: 11:40am On Aug 26, 2008
Osaze was brilliant against Belgium, Nsofor was also good, Promise played well whenever he palyed, Okoronko was nice at the far east, Onyekachu Akpam was also a delight to watch.

But my best through out the tournament has to be Sani Kaita, he reminds me of Paul Scholes alot, he passes the pass with the vision of a veteran, he was nice in all the 6 games he played, I wish that he gets a bigger team in Europe as establish himself for the good of the Super Eagles.

Cheers.
Re: Who Is The Best Dream Team Iv Player by Jarus(m): 11:55am On Aug 26, 2008
I do not know of any exceptionally outstanding player in this olympic team, like Mikel and Taiwo in 2005.

The best player in one match turned out to be the worst in the other, but I'll go like this:

1, Ogbuke
2, Nsofor
3, Adeleye
4, Sani Kaita
5, Osaze
6, Okoronkwo
7, Vanzekin
Re: Who Is The Best Dream Team Iv Player by gabelogan(m): 8:24pm On Aug 26, 2008
ife-eco-06:

I do not know of any exceptionally outstanding player in this olympic team, like Mikel and Taiwo in 2005.

i have to agree with you on that statement. in terms of ability, the team was balanced from the goalkeeper up to the strikers, but ogbuke stood out slightly above other players. however, some players underperformed.

1. isaac promise (im sure its because of age has finally caught up with him)
2. okonkwo (the left back)
3. monday james (even though he played just one full game)

the right back, adeleye (the central defender), vanzekin and sani kaita really impressed me. anichebe could have done a lot better if he had more minutes.
in my opinion, siasia should take over the super eagles with immediate effect because he has shown characteristics  that are severly lacking in most (if not all) nigerian coaches (consistency, tactical acumen, lacks political affiliation, focused, smart, strategist).
Re: Who Is The Best Dream Team Iv Player by bollingjoe(m): 9:04am On Aug 27, 2008
victor nsofor
Re: Who Is The Best Dream Team Iv Player by carboni99: 2:30am On Sep 05, 2008
Kaita,Adeleye The best!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Who Is The Best Dream Team Iv Player by slimghost(m): 11:32am On Sep 05, 2008
it has to be Sani Kaita. thank God he is now with Monaco.
Re: Who Is The Best Dream Team Iv Player by lailai2(m): 11:43am On Sep 05, 2008
tough one, will go for either kaita or adeleye
Re: Who Is The Best Dream Team Iv Player by mykali(m): 2:39pm On Sep 05, 2008
between kaita and ogbuke.
Re: Who Is The Best Dream Team Iv Player by vikiviko(m): 5:30pm On Sep 05, 2008
aDELEYE
Re: Who Is The Best Dream Team Iv Player by Olaolufred(m): 9:47am On Sep 08, 2008
It is

No. 1--------------- Sanni Kaita

No. 2--------------- Chinedu Obasi Ogbuke

No. 3--------------- Victor Obinna Nsofor

To be frank, they are all good as a team.

(1) (Reply)

. / RETROSPECT FIFA U-17 & U-20 2010! / Please See The Only Way Yakubu Aiyegbeni Can Ever Score A Goal!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.