Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,851 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Metal Gear Solid 4 : Fans Come Here - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Metal Gear Solid 4 : Fans Come Here (2267 Views)

Come Here For Your Pc Games!!! New 2015 Games / Come Here For Your Pc Games!!! New 2015 Games / Final Fantasy Or Metal Gear Solid? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Metal Gear Solid 4 : Fans Come Here by iykedee: 9:08am On Sep 02, 2008
@lungwun
You owe us an apology, lol. I am really happy that now you can enjoy like the rest of us that have had the experience. Now, what do you think of the ps3?
Re: Metal Gear Solid 4 : Fans Come Here by iykedee: 9:48am On Sep 02, 2008
At least I now have ppl to confirm that the ps3 is universally powered. Lungwun, I'm happy 4 u. Now, enjoy!!!!!!
Re: Metal Gear Solid 4 : Fans Come Here by lungwun(m): 6:42am On Sep 03, 2008
@ iykedee
thanks men. i feel soo much happier now.
have resumed the game at snails speed so as to savour every moment.
besides, is that sequence with vamp, raiden and the gecko's the coolest or what?
totally mind blowing!!!
Re: Metal Gear Solid 4 : Fans Come Here by lungwun(m): 2:51pm On Sep 06, 2008
Great game!!
Great great game!!!
A real contender for game of the year.
Re: Metal Gear Solid 4 : Fans Come Here by iykedee: 8:38am On Sep 08, 2008
Thank God you've seen the light.
Re: Metal Gear Solid 4 : Fans Come Here by lungwun(m): 12:18pm On Sep 12, 2008
Mr iykedee.
just wondering if you had bought the stealth that is sold for 5million drebin points and what it does to you.
does it make you invisible or something?
Re: Metal Gear Solid 4 : Fans Come Here by iykedee: 3:01pm On Sep 12, 2008
@lungwun
I have never played up to the point where I acquired 5 million drebin points, but I think that it'll make you invisible to the soldiers, frogs. I don't know if you'll actually be able to beat the Gecko's sensors but for 5 million and considering how hard it is to earn that much, I think you'll just breeze past the Geckos.
Re: Metal Gear Solid 4 : Fans Come Here by Bawss1(m): 11:43am On Sep 25, 2008
Good to see lungwun has seen the light. Happy gaming dude! cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 5 Best DNS Servers For Gaming In 2021 / Does Ps4 Connect With Av Cable? / #bbnaija: Big Brother Naija Could Be SATANIC, See Photos, Claims And Proof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.