Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,801 members, 7,956,056 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:41 PM

Don't Read If You Believe Paypal Don't Work In Nigeria - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Don't Read If You Believe Paypal Don't Work In Nigeria (522 Views)

Don't Work Hard, Work Intelligent! / Greatest Investment Oppurtunity (a Must Read If You Want To Succeed In 2013) / Make Legitimate Money Online In Nigeria Straight Into Your Nigerian Bank Account: Without Paypal. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Read If You Believe Paypal Don't Work In Nigeria by mydoor: 7:31pm On Aug 26, 2008
Hi all I have gone round this great forum and could see that some people still believe that you can not open,verify and operate a paypal account here in Nigeria.
Well this topic is not for those who don't believe that things can work in this country. The paypal account I am talking about here is one that you don't need to hide your IP ADDRESS to make use of because it is fully verified and opened here in Nigeria.

I just want to show you here that nothing is impossible in Life or if you believe. You can just visit the links for a snap shot of one of the paypal accounts that i opened and verified here for a Nigeria like us :

click here is see account before verification

click here to see account after verification

Now

click here to see the verification page of the paypal account.

So you have seen it. If you believe that the pictures you have seen are true and that you really need a VERIFIED PAYPAL account, then call us on this mobile number :

07025400842 (Call or text us) . Please DON'T call us if you do not believe.

You can chat with us on yahoo messenger ID : dexboy4real

Information is power only to those that believe.

We welcome you as you join millions of people around the world to enjoy the power of PAYPAL today.

(1) (Reply)

International Work At Home Enterpreneurs Toolkit / Online Writing Jobs / A Sure Way To Make Your Business Go International:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.