Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,467 members, 7,864,954 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:03 AM

Actual Estimate To Build A 2 -3 Rooms As Bq - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Actual Estimate To Build A 2 -3 Rooms As Bq (1167 Views)

Abuja Properties: Twin 5b/r Duplexes With 4 Single Rooms As Bq For Sale In Gudu / Rough Estimate To Start And Complete A One Bedroom Flat / Rough Estimate To Erect 2 Wings Block Of 6 Flats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actual Estimate To Build A 2 -3 Rooms As Bq by edward16: 7:41pm On Aug 26, 2008
I NEED TO KNOW THE PRICE TO BUILD A 2 - 3 ROOMS AS BQ ON 1 PLOT OF LAND BEFORE STARTING THE MAIN BUILDING IN FUTURE FOR MY SELF
Re: Actual Estimate To Build A 2 -3 Rooms As Bq by chykeo(m): 7:51pm On Aug 26, 2008
My brother, there is no npaqrticular estimate that will not be affected by inflation or market trends and be reviewed in future. For a start up though, you need the basics. askl a builder to give you a working estimate and if you can, be present in the building personally yourself
Re: Actual Estimate To Build A 2 -3 Rooms As Bq by ajileko: 12:39am On Aug 27, 2008
About 2 million. Basic house with one bath. Normal foundation, no raft.
Re: Actual Estimate To Build A 2 -3 Rooms As Bq by thirdeye(m): 3:31pm On Aug 27, 2008
ajileko:

About 2 million. Basic house with one bath. Normal foundation, no raft.

Good reply,
Also read Factors that can affect the cost of your building.

http://www.buildingcontractorsecrets.com/2007/10/factors-that-contributes-to-cost-of.html
Re: Actual Estimate To Build A 2 -3 Rooms As Bq by abujabooks(f): 3:51pm On Aug 29, 2008
Good info Ajileko. Are you a builder?
Re: Actual Estimate To Build A 2 -3 Rooms As Bq by ajileko: 1:55pm On Aug 30, 2008
No, I'm not a builder. I've just been reading a lot of the building forum by thirdeye, the online builder guru.

(1) (Reply)

The New Tejuoso Market: Prime Investment For Rental Income / 2 Semi-detached Duplex For Sale @ire Akari Estate Isolo Lagos / Plot Of Land For Sale At Owode Estate Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.