Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,816 members, 7,813,694 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

What Movie Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching - TV/Movies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching (16098 Views)

That Movie You Can't Get Tired Of Watching / One Film You Can Never Get Tired Of Watching? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by mamagee3(f): 11:02pm On Dec 26, 2009
THE.AMAKA:

i watched that last night. i love that movie! lol

I've watched that movie over 60 times and I'm still addicted to it. tongue
Re: What Movie Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by THEAMAKA1: 11:05pm On Dec 26, 2009
mama-gee:

I've watched that movie over 60 times and I'm still addicted to it. tongue
same here.
why do you always use the tongue smiley? undecided
lol
Re: What Movie Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by H2O2: 11:32pm On Dec 26, 2009
proably The Great Debaters

The akata chick I went to see that movie with was sobbing like a spanked child. The tears wouldn't stop rolling down her cheeks.
Oh man, I could have scored that night. Good thing she was a good goalie and I was a defensive player on that day sha. grin grin
Re: What Movie Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by man47: 8:38am On Jan 09, 2010
Titanic and 300 movie are the best for me.
Re: What Movie Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by timilehing(m): 3:48am On Jul 08, 2013
Garfield and pussy in the butt
Re: What Movie Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by tpia5: 5:00am On Jul 08, 2013
christmasg: StarTrek Voyager grin
I like to watch all episodes of this StarTrek series, because I do love its characters a lot! LOL grin

Cool
Re: What Movie Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 08, 2013
Bend it like Beckham
Re: What Movie Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by larhtbel(f): 5:56pm On Jul 09, 2013
one tree hill
Re: What Movie Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by Buike8: 4:11pm On Dec 20, 2013
LORD OF THE RINGS! LORD OF THE RINGS!! LORD OF THE RINGS!!! Al d way!! If u av nt watched dis film,u ar missin alot,its nt 2 late jst grab a copy nw...am damn crazy about dis movie and i cant get enough of it.
Re: What Movie Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by Buike8: 4:12pm On Dec 20, 2013
LORD OF THE RINGS! LORD OF THE RINGS!! LORD OF THE RINGS!!! Al d way!! If u av nt watched dis film,u ar missin alot,its nt 2 late jst grab a copy nw...am damn crazy about dis movie and i cant get enough of it. Av bin watchin dis movie 4 d past 7yrz yet i cant get enof of it
Re: What Movie Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by Donald3d(m): 8:46pm On Jun 01, 2015
Twilight saga
Re: What Movie Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by Tashaamania(f): 10:15pm On Jun 01, 2015
Harrypotter and the prisoner of Azkaban cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Nigeria's TV Commercials That Do Not Work As Advertised. / Real-life Fight: Donnie Yen Vs Jet Li / Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.