Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

The Process Of Putting Google Ads On Your Website And Make $1000 In A Month - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / The Process Of Putting Google Ads On Your Website And Make $1000 In A Month (638 Views)

My Secret Strategy For Turning $100 Into $1000 In 1month / My Secret Strategy For Turning $100 Into $1000 In 1month On Betonmarkets / Make More Than $1000 In A Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Process Of Putting Google Ads On Your Website And Make $1000 In A Month by bosco4all2: 9:24pm On Aug 26, 2008
First of all, choose the blog that you want to put AdSense on, and go to the Template | Page Elements tab. You can get there by clicking the Layout link on the dashboard, or clicking the Template tab from the posting or settings page of the blog. www.languagesmagic..com

Once you're there, click one of the Add a Page Element links. Choose the one that corresponds to the area of the page that you want to contain your AdSense ads. When the 'Choose a New Page Element' window comes up, select the AdSense option.www.languagesmagic..com

The next page displays an AdSense sign-up page. If you're new to AdSense, go ahead and fill it out to create an account. If you already have an AdSense account, click the sign in link instead so you don't accidentally make an extra account. www.languagesmagic..com

Once you've signed in or created or account, you'll get the configuration screen. Use the menus to select a format, and one of our preset color templates. If you want more control, you can also enter colors of your own choosing by typing the hex codes in the spaces provided.

When you have things the way you want them, just save your changes and go see how it looks on your blog. Come back to tinker with the settings any time by clicking the edit link for the AdSense unit on the Page Elements tab.

Today, I want to show you the first step you need to take to get
started with making money, by working in partnership with Google
using Adsense and how to set the stage for earning $100 to $1000
monthly.

Let me remind you that the programme is absolutely FREE and that
Google won’t charge you a dime for operating it. That cleared, let
me continue with how you can get started.

For you to start with the Google Adsense programme, you MUST have
your own website. Without it, you cannot start with the programme
because before you even get accepted at all, Google will manually
come over to review your website. If you have no website to show
– you get kicked out even before you get started.

The beautiful thing is that you can setup your own blog for FREE
and start using it on the spot to begin creating an income from
the Google programme. It is quite easy. Just take a stroll to
www.blogger.com and create your own blog account. It is easy
and will take just a few minutes.
More info see. www.languagesmagic..com

(1) (Reply)

Trucks,fuel Despensers,axiles,tyres For Sale. / Why Was My Post Deleted? / I Am Sure You Will Love This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.