Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,460 members, 7,843,399 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

White People Wants Obama Dead, Check It Out - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / White People Wants Obama Dead, Check It Out (1341 Views)

Why The World Wants Obama To Win / Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? / Truly The World Has Changed: Medvedev Wants Obama As Iphone Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

White People Wants Obama Dead, Check It Out by outlaws(m): 6:20am On Aug 27, 2008
cool

They have planned to have Obama killed two or more times before he even become president. So what happens when he becomes a president? I hope he have a lot of body guards. Some news agency have claimed there was no plot to kill him. That's no suprise. Goodluck to the future Black US President.

By Sunnewsonline
http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/news/national/2008/aug/27/national-27-08-2008-001.htm
By CBS News
http://cbs4denver.com/investigates/assisination.plot.obama.2.802827.html
By Salon
http://www.salon.com/politics/war_room/2008/08/26/plot/index.html
Re: White People Wants Obama Dead, Check It Out by Moyola(f): 6:25am On Aug 27, 2008
True!

But God haz been hiz guard!!

Some people argue that if @ all he bekumz d president, they'll eventually kill him

God knowz best sha!!
Re: White People Wants Obama Dead, Check It Out by outlaws(m): 6:56am On Aug 27, 2008
cool

Some people say he will be president regardless of what happens. They said God sent him. Is possible God is working things out through him. But Dr. Martin Luther King, God works things out through him but the security around him wasn't that good. So people need to focus on security at all times.
Re: White People Wants Obama Dead, Check It Out by Moyola(f): 7:00am On Aug 27, 2008
Yeah!!

buh y wuld dey wana kill him? no b human being!! undecided

is it kuz he's black? or perhaps dey scared bikuz he's also named Hussein?!!
Re: White People Wants Obama Dead, Check It Out by blackspade(m): 7:01am On Aug 27, 2008
Obama is the only person in the United States with the level of Secret Service (his bodyguards) equivalent to President Bush. I hate the fact that these White Supremacist losers keep trying to mess with our Obama!

Good thing they're in jail, maybe in there, they'll learn their lesson! cheesy
Re: White People Wants Obama Dead, Check It Out by Nobody: 9:10am On Aug 27, 2008
If they wanted him dead, he'd probably be dead by now.
Re: White People Wants Obama Dead, Check It Out by netprofit(m): 9:29am On Aug 27, 2008
I SUPPORT BARACK OBAMA
Re: White People Wants Obama Dead, Check It Out by davidif: 9:54am On Aug 27, 2008
White People Wants Obama Dead

what's with the broad generalization? Afterall, who were majority of the people who voted him into office hint hint its not African Americans who are only 13% of the population.
Re: White People Wants Obama Dead, Check It Out by outlaws(m): 10:20am On Aug 27, 2008
cool

To davidif or you meant devil:

Listen up. I knew some punk like you is going to bitch about the title of this thread. The point is White people want Black leaders dead. If you disagree ask Rev. Jesse jackson, Louise Farrakhan, so many other Black leaders in the US. They will tell you the same thing. So, what's your problem punk? You want Black leaders dead too? Because the majority of Obama voters are White doesn't give them any right to kill him. Don't you think? I won't be surprise if you think otherwise. Anyways get a life, bitch.
Re: White People Wants Obama Dead, Check It Out by blackspade(m): 10:25am On Aug 27, 2008
ROTFLMAO grin grin grin
Re: White People Wants Obama Dead, Check It Out by texazzpete(m): 11:01am On Aug 27, 2008
@Outlaws
I thought your title was stupid in it's senseless generalization.
What's more stupid is your refusal to accept correction. Millions of whites are among Obama's legions of fans. The fact that a few white racists are heavily opposed to Obama becoming president doesn't mean that ALL whites want him dead.
Re: White People Wants Obama Dead, Check It Out by outlaws(m): 11:11am On Aug 27, 2008
cool

To texazzpete or you mean tax collector:

Look what's stupid is not the name of this thread, what's stupid is your user name, texazzpete. Are you a tax collector, if so I think you are in the wrong thread. I have paid my tax so stop wasting your time and go find people who have not paid their tax.

I know there are some Blacks that think like White people so I am not surprised with some of the posts here.
Re: White People Wants Obama Dead, Check It Out by grafikdon: 11:31am On Aug 27, 2008
@Outlaws, I hope you don't have a problem with people labeling you a scam artist just because you are a Nigerian (I am assuming you're Naija). I can conveniently say that 90% of Obama supporters in this country are Caucasians, considering the insignificant black population. Your title is ridiculous and racist to say the least, you really need to accept that simple fact.
Re: White People Wants Obama Dead, Check It Out by Agbalanze(m): 12:15pm On Aug 27, 2008
If God is with him just like i believe, their plans ll' hit d rock.
Re: White People Wants Obama Dead, Check It Out by Moyola(f): 12:44pm On Aug 27, 2008
True talk!!
Re: White People Wants Obama Dead, Check It Out by McKren(m): 1:40pm On Aug 27, 2008
I dont know how accurate this topic is given that their are more White secret service agents guarding Obama than any other race.
Re: White People Wants Obama Dead, Check It Out by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 27, 2008
outlaws:

cool

Look what's stupid is not the name of this thread, what's stupid is your user name, texazzpete. Are you a tax collector, if so I think you are in the wrong thread. I have paid my tax so stop wasting your time and go find people who have not paid their tax.

I know there are some Blacks that think like White people so I am not surprised with some of the posts here.

How does the white man think; law, order and organization? Is it bad to think this way?
Maybe, thats the reason why the back man is still where he is right now.

Advice: stop celebrating you ignorance and stupidity.
Re: White People Wants Obama Dead, Check It Out by outlaws(m): 2:40pm On Aug 27, 2008
cool

To:Nuzo:Dumb Shit:

Learn how to spell before you can post. You are a disgrace to Blacks. I hope you are not Black because you should have known all this years that a Black man is spelled like this, Black man not back man. What the hell is back man? People you see what I am talking about, not every body that look black know who they are.

Mr. dumb shit, learn to spell and then we can debate if you are old enough to continue posting your shit in this thread.
Re: White People Wants Obama Dead, Check It Out by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 27, 2008
How you guys take pride in identifying dirty habits baffles me alot.

As a black man, i still feel its my duty to advice you and others like you to stop celebrating ignorance, envy, foul languages which sums up to stupidity.
I hope that someday, you will come to understand this bro. wink
Re: White People Wants Obama Dead, Check It Out by texazzpete(m): 4:08pm On Aug 27, 2008
outlaws:

cool

To:Nuzo:Dumb Shit:

Learn how to spell before you can post. You are a disgrace to Blacks. I hope you are not Black because you should have known all this years that a Black man is spelled like this, Black man not back man. What the hell is back man? People you see what I am talking about, not every body that look black know who they are.

Mr. dumb shit, learn to spell and then we can debate if you are old enough to continue posting your shit in this thread.

There was a slim chance for you to accept your folly and redeem yourself. Not only have you passed that up, you've gone on to snap at everyone trying to set you right.

I'm torn. Either you're immature or you're just plain silly.
Re: White People Wants Obama Dead, Check It Out by Kobojunkie: 4:28pm On Aug 27, 2008
outlaws:

cool

Ok, I have always assumed that moniker is from the "SUPERTED" series from back in the days. @Outlaw, is it that you were too busy,
nuzo:

, celebrating you ignorance and stupidity.
to watch SuperTed as a kid? NOTE: I am not insulting you ooo, just asking an honest question,
Re: White People Wants Obama Dead, Check It Out by texazzpete(m): 4:35pm On Aug 27, 2008
@Kobojunkie
It was not flesh and blood that revealed the secret of my moniker to you!!

grin

Seriously, though, it's nice to see someone remembers. Judging by the way outlaw writes, i suspect he was still an embryo when that noble series aired.
Re: White People Wants Obama Dead, Check It Out by Wilfem(m): 4:42pm On Aug 27, 2008
Is this news for real? If so, Obama should go and hire Jack Bauer 'cos this whole thing is beginning to sound like the ever thrilling 24 movie.
Re: White People Wants Obama Dead, Check It Out by outlaws(m): 8:14am On Aug 28, 2008
cool

To:Texazzpete:

You need to go to hell, there are a lot of tax collectors there, dumb shit.
Re: White People Wants Obama Dead, Check It Out by Bastage: 10:16am On Aug 29, 2008
Outlaw. If brains were dynamite you wouldn't have enough to blow your dumb wig off.

Fact: Obama is where he is now because of white people.
Fact: If Obama makes president it will be because of white people.
Fact: Obama can be nothing and would have been nothing without the support of white people.

Your racism shows you to be the ignorant fool that you are.

You tell others that they are a disgrace to blacks, yet if others were like you, your behaviour would make the black man look like a monkey swinging in a tree, flinging shit with his hands at passers-by. Grow up and get real.
Re: White People Wants Obama Dead, Check It Out by MrCrackles(m): 10:20am On Aug 29, 2008
Racist fuc.kwits!
Re: White People Wants Obama Dead, Check It Out by outlaws(m): 10:27am On Sep 08, 2008
cool

To Bastage:

Listen up illusional bitch, you sound like a White stupid motherfucker. Don't disceive yourself, because the color of your skin is black doesn't make you black. Obama is where he is today because he choose to be there not because of White people and certainly not because of your dumb ass, stupid bitch.
Re: White People Wants Obama Dead, Check It Out by MrCrackles(m): 10:32am On Sep 08, 2008
Bastage and Outlaw

you guys should chill naw! grin
Re: White People Wants Obama Dead, Check It Out by Bastage: 11:31am On Sep 09, 2008
@Outlaws.

Maybe you need a reality check, you retard.

Obama is campaigning to be President of the USA. Not Nigeria.

He was raised in a white system.
Is politicking in a white system.
If he's elected, will run a white system.

Do you really think he could manage that without being put there by whites? He chose to be there? Maybe. But try running for any serious position in a white dominated society and see if you can get there without the help of white people.

LOL. You say you live in the US. Wasn't it a white person who signed your application to stay there? Or was your Visa approved by the Crips and the Bloods?

You seriously are one dumb mugu.
Re: White People Wants Obama Dead, Check It Out by girl22(f): 9:22pm On Sep 09, 2008
LOL. You say you live in the US. Wasn't it a white person who signed your application to stay there? Or was your Visa approved by the Crips and the Bloods?

i am honestly starting to believe that instead of Jesus Christ being Africans God its actually white people.

(1) (Reply)

Poor Foremost Mathematician Who Rejected $1,000,000 / Us Dept Of Homeland Security Suggests Military Intervention In Nigeria / Japan To Send Couples On Compulsory Vacations For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.