Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,094 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:56 AM

Mutual Benefits: Offer For Marketing Executives - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Mutual Benefits: Offer For Marketing Executives (1928 Views)

Mutual Benefits Assurance Plc / Mutual Benefits ASSURANCE Plc Interview / Recruitment: Mutual Benefits Life Assurance Ltd. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mutual Benefits: Offer For Marketing Executives by Kollyeiyo(m): 5:08pm On Aug 27, 2008
please i was sent a text by mutual benefit to come for an oral interview tomorrow,does any one in the house know what questions are ususally asked and wat the pay is like,i would appreciate anyone that has an idea
Re: Mutual Benefits: Offer For Marketing Executives by alaye70: 5:29pm On Aug 27, 2008
if i were u  i will never go. the employment is authomatic but you will only be asked about how you can sell policy but no employment  letter, employment is by mouth and no salary attached but  u are entitled to 5k per month as t/fare only if you are able to sell policy for the month + 10% of the premium from your client
Re: Mutual Benefits: Offer For Marketing Executives by bigoduni: 7:43pm On Sep 04, 2013
alaye70: if i were u  i will never go. the employment is authomatic but you will only be asked about how you can sell policy but no employment  letter, employment is by mouth and no salary attached but  u are entitled to 5k per month as t/fare only if you are able to sell policy for the month + 10% of the premium from your client
pls i was invited for an interview tomorrow for marketing executive position, is this still their modus operandi Anyone with useful and latest info should bail me out. Thanks
Re: Mutual Benefits: Offer For Marketing Executives by UGOCHUKWU3: 9:29am On Sep 05, 2013
@Op if u check and feel dat ur p to it,why not give it a try,if u achieve success in selling their policies,you stand to make more money than you can expect

(1) (Reply)

Experienced Corrosion Control Engineer/inspector Needed / About West African Health Organization Young Professionals Internship Programme / Job Vacancies In Abuja!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.