Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,217 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

D'banj's Scam Or The Marketers' - On The Album Offering Us A Trip To Nowhere - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / D'banj's Scam Or The Marketers' - On The Album Offering Us A Trip To Nowhere (775 Views)

MTN @ 10 : The Album - Calling On Music Producers, Singers Or Songwriters ! / I Need Faze's "need Somebody" Lyrics In The Album "independent". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

D'banj's Scam Or The Marketers' - On The Album Offering Us A Trip To Nowhere by crious: 9:09pm On Aug 27, 2008
What really is it with D'Banj's new album - the entertainer- and the tickets inside to nowhere? [/color] i think its below him to do that. we ain't stupid D'Banj we like you lets keep it that way.
there's a ticket asking us to send the digits to a phone number, and then it replies, telling you the digits ain't[color=#990000]
real!!! what's that about?
Re: D'banj's Scam Or The Marketers' - On The Album Offering Us A Trip To Nowhere by lalaboi(m): 9:30pm On Aug 27, 2008
erm, thinking my way! the normal way!!

MAYBE U BOUGHT THE PIRATED COPY!!!
Re: D'banj's Scam Or The Marketers' - On The Album Offering Us A Trip To Nowhere by Purej: 1:26pm On Aug 29, 2008
I think the anti-graft agency should look into this case. Most of my colleagues, friends and neighbours that bought d album conplained about the same thing. People are really dissapointed in this fraudulent act of D'bang.

(1) (Reply)

Tenstrings Musicians Institute Calls For Auditioning Into Their Music Band / He Smokes Igbo? / The Best Type Of Music Genre!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.