Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,325 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

What's Ur Best Advert On Tv - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What's Ur Best Advert On Tv (1145 Views)

Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time / Which Is The Best Advert On Tv? / Indomie Advert Is The Best Advert On Tv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Ur Best Advert On Tv by ADESUWA(f): 7:35pm On Jun 28, 2006
i know they interrrupt interestin shows halfway because of this boring one but do u like anyone
Re: What's Ur Best Advert On Tv by SvS(f): 7:50pm On Jun 28, 2006
i gotta love the muller one
and the world cup one as well its funny
Re: What's Ur Best Advert On Tv by ikamefa(f): 7:59pm On Jun 28, 2006
the talking GEICO
Re: What's Ur Best Advert On Tv by my2cents(m): 8:13pm On Jun 28, 2006
Some beer commercial (cant remember which) where the dudes are fishing and get lured away by fish who r fishing them. The killer for me is at the end when the fish picks up his "catch" as if he were the fish and tells his buddy to take a prize picture LOL ("dude, its all about the lure").

I think its bud light, but am not sure.
Re: What's Ur Best Advert On Tv by kwizy1(m): 9:04pm On Jun 28, 2006
Well hi all, i'm new in this joint n i'm really feeling this site, Anywys, 4d advert that i feel is so cool n funny, I'll give it 2d coca cola advert 4d world cup 2006, The best part is when d guy cheatin on d man's wife jumps out of d closet, That wuz so so funny, Dont ya'all tink so?
Re: What's Ur Best Advert On Tv by Zahymaka(m): 9:10pm On Jun 28, 2006
When I was back in Nigeria there was this advert of Vicks 'Baba Blue' about the lawyer who defended his client with pidgin English - now that's my best advert!

I wish I'd recorded it and brought it here.
Re: What's Ur Best Advert On Tv by beyunce(f): 11:06am On Jun 29, 2006
I will go wit da football one.

am sure u all know dat one.
Re: What's Ur Best Advert On Tv by ADESUWA(f): 9:08pm On Jun 29, 2006
i like the pepsi advert bout those footballer vs surfers. especially the part where beckam took a shot that closed the bottles up
Re: What's Ur Best Advert On Tv by dollypee1(f): 2:51pm On Jul 06, 2006
Zacky @ i was about to type the baba blue commercial, so funny, I also love this mtn commrcial that majic (sound track in galaxy tv) with one other girl featured in it. i love that too.
Re: What's Ur Best Advert On Tv by ADESUWA(f): 10:00pm On Jul 15, 2006
i hate everything ringtone advert they show on mtv
Re: What's Ur Best Advert On Tv by Oracle(m): 2:15pm On Jul 17, 2006
I love the MALTA GUINESS ADVERT where they sang a wonderful song
when you smiling the whole world smiles with you.
Re: What's Ur Best Advert On Tv by Busta(f): 2:39pm On Jul 17, 2006
dunno wat ma best would be but fo sure I know that Five Alive has the worst of the worst ads.
Re: What's Ur Best Advert On Tv by Hotstepper(f): 5:33pm On Jul 17, 2006
Naija advert I loved was NUTRI C, lol.I still know and sing da song till date
Re: What's Ur Best Advert On Tv by Oracle(m): 12:15am On Jul 18, 2006
I just watched the advert of lynx and i sincerely love it soooooooooo much

(1) (Reply)

Emem Isong's New Movie : Guilty Pleasures / Nextspeel - Watch Nigerian TV Series Free / 7 Myths That Hollywood Movies Continue To Make Us Believe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.