Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,303 members, 7,957,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:43 PM

Who Is The Most Powerful Politician In Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is The Most Powerful Politician In Nigeria (11079 Views)

Why Bola Ahmed Tinubu Is Nigeria's Most Powerful Politician / Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Nigeria's Most Powerful Politician - Onyebuchi Ememanka / What Benue Student Eyes Saw In The Hands Of Benue Politician In Abuja *PATHETIC* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Politician In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 29, 2008
AhmaSG:

What all nigerians fail to understand is that the most powerful politician in nigeria or else were is YOU ! The voter , the citizen , the patriot. Unite as one and feel the power.

You are making a mistake my friend; an average Nigerian does not understand it that way.
All they understand as a powerful politician is a thug who lies, intimidates and kills to win elections. Or an illitrate who can loot the government treasury dry.

Soon they will tell you that other western politicians like Obama, mccain and Brown plays the same kind of politics as the sarakis, IBB, OBJ, Uba and Adedibu have been playing.

Wake up Nigeria; the sleeping giant!!!! angry
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Politician In Nigeria by noetic(m): 1:49pm On Aug 29, 2008
Big B1:

Please adjust your post; separate my statement from yours.

OK, just because OBJ bluntly told IBB to step down means OBJ clipped IBB's wing?
Have you asked yourself who bluntly told OBJ (the president) that the 3rd term idea wouldn't be possible?
Have you asked yourself who was behind the voting against the 3rd term?
Have you asked yourself who approved the placement of Yar'Adua as the president?
Have you asked yourself why out of all people David Mark was elected as the senate president?
Have you asked yourself why OBJ's stock went down from £1000 per stock to 5 pence in less than 16 months?

My man; pleaseeeeee, come again!

Yes, IBB was and is still a coward. He couldnt stand up to OBJ, the same way he was silent during abacha`s 4 years

nobody did except atiku. IBB was busy playing chess, hoping the agenda fails and the Obj would then support him.

The whole of Nigeria. spearheaded by Atiku and other disgruntled elements in PDP

OBJ and only OBJ

He simply supported third term and betrayed the coward and opportunist called IBB. are they on terms, even now?

Its called propaganda. IBB stock has forever continued to fall ever since he annulled june 12.
if OBJ sells for 5p then IBB is probably 3p
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Politician In Nigeria by bilymuse: 9:02am On Aug 30, 2008
AhmaSG
What all nigerians fail to understand is that the most powerful politician in nigeria or else were is YOU ! The voter , the citizen , the patriot. Unite as one and feel the power.

the voters does not matter in Nigeria election, wheather you vote or not, wheather 2 died or 200 died; result will be announced
its not the voters that matters in Nigeria, rather its the person that count the votes.

therefore the voters are not in contention for the political grandmaster slot
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Politician In Nigeria by Buckie10: 9:47am On Aug 30, 2008
It's a pity that we continue to celebrate mediocrity and outright failure in Nigeria, the Sarakis are an example of what the country doesn't need we still don't have good roads or adequate water supply in any part of the country yet our so called leaders claim to have Nigerian's best interest at heart it's all lies and deceit they are all thieves not one of them has offered exemplary service to the people, Obasanjo at over 70 decides to build library in Abeokuta and is fighting hard to get it accredited by UNESCO why is that? Is it because of the foreign exchange that is provided to help run the place? The Sarakis have ruled Kwara for a least the last 5years does Kwara have good roads or constant power or water supply?why can't they use there so called connections to help develop their state they only buy ankara distribute to the massess they in turn shout oloye and they think that's what been a leader is.May God punish anybody that has stolen our collective wealth and this is not a prayer it's a curse.
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Politician In Nigeria by Babakwara(m): 1:27pm On Sep 02, 2008
Well i read what you had put-on on this forum before Kwarans,but you should know that a state is made up of individuals not just only one man. I dont know you either nor where you came from,but you should be some one that can encourage people not just the way of you put words of fools on all kwarans.I believe that you can sugest a posible advice to kwarans,but not to call us an illitrates as you mean.

Pls is an insult to me as patriotic and loyal kwara state boy,bros change your words about us. Lond life kwara state,one love for nija.
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Politician In Nigeria by lonelypal(m): 2:42pm On Sep 02, 2008
undecided
I stil dont see the sense and rational behind this thread, can someone tell me pls, ?
Powerful piliticians where is the power when an average Nigerian doesnt recognise them as such?
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Politician In Nigeria by Jakumo(m): 3:17pm On Sep 02, 2008
Without question the most powerful and influential politician in Nigeria today is Pastor Eunuch Adeboye, founder and Chief Fleecer of the Flock at the Redeemed Camp, along the Lagos to Ibadan Expressway.

Pastor Eunuch is reported to be a DIRECT DESCENDANT of God, and is thought to be the only person in Nigeria who has God's PERSONAL cell-phone number, which of course explains why Pastor Eunuch's church traffic is allowed to cause 6-hour traffic jams that trigger multiple vehicular accidents along that expressway on a regular basis.
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Politician In Nigeria by getukudo(m): 4:16pm On Sep 02, 2008
Are you trying to say who is the Most Highly rigged POLITICIAN. Try getting your question right. U give it to Saraki abi. May god 4give u. Amen
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Politician In Nigeria by bilymuse: 8:10pm On Sep 02, 2008
Babakwara
Well i read what you had put-on on this forum before Kwarans,but you should know that a state is made up of individuals not just only one man. I don't know you either nor where you came from,but you should be some one that can encourage people not just the way of you put words of fools on all kwarans.I believe that you can sugest a posible advice to kwarans,but not to call us an illitrates as you mean.

Please is an insult to me as patriotic and loyal kwara state boy,bros change your words about us. Lond life kwara state,one love for nija.

Babakwara the situation in kwara is unique and pathetic. How can a single individual install his children as governor , senator and then install his relatives as local government chairmen; it preposterous. Are the Sarakis the only family in kwara or all other families are blind.

All kwarans who benefited from government free education should be made to refund the money with interest, they are a disgrace to education.
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Politician In Nigeria by Mamajama(m): 9:55pm On Sep 02, 2008
@BIGB1 you are a true comedian, you should start parading like masquerade.

IBB my ass. the man has been confine to Minner.
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful Politician In Nigeria by Lovelive: 1:44am On Jun 22, 2019
Saraki Bukky

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Will Tackle Boko Haram If Elected President –ezekwesili / Fayemi Appoints Directors For Local Councils, Elected Council Chairmen Suspended / Dr Olusola Saraki Is Not Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.