Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,055 members, 7,838,679 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Urgent Need For A Web Developer (who Can Train) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Urgent Need For A Web Developer (who Can Train) (711 Views)

How To Be A Successful Web-developer / I Need Someone Who Can Train Me On How To Build Websites / not available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Need For A Web Developer (who Can Train) by zegmart: 12:08pm On Aug 28, 2008
I NEED A PROFESSIONAL WEB DEVELOPER NOW WHO CAN TRAINING AND MAINTAIN OUR SITE NOW

MY CONTACT:

baseg2002@yahoo.com

call me immediately
Re: Urgent Need For A Web Developer (who Can Train) by emmys: 2:17pm On Aug 29, 2008
Jamesod,
You must really be arrogant too!
This forum is for the enlightened webmasters with good PR. Do you know if this guy will be the key to your big break out of small business?
Please note that I don't mean to insult you but you must realise that expressing your opinion the way you did with particular reference to this thread is really unacceptable. YOU MUST APOLOGIZE.

As for my reply to this post, if you don't mind, may I send one of my new graduates to you?
Call 01-8753547

(1) (Reply)

9jafreelance.com / Please Help Me For A New Mtn Access / Paypal: Opening A Paypal Account Without Stress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.