Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,633 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Kaduna Gold And Dubai Gold Which Is Better Pls - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Kaduna Gold And Dubai Gold Which Is Better Pls (11556 Views)

Ever Fallen Victim Of Fake Gold And Silver Before? / Is There Anyone Who Imports Clothes And Shoes From USA, UK And Dubai Here? / Where Can I Buy English And Dubai Gold In Kaduna? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kaduna Gold And Dubai Gold Which Is Better Pls by MyPeace(f): 1:14pm On Aug 28, 2008
hi Nlanders,

l bought a dubai 18 carrat gold wedn ring, but a friend is making me believe that dubai gold is rubbish and that l bought it too costly too. l have been so angry with the seller while she insisted that it is 18 carrat extra etc. my friend said l would hv bought kaduna gold instead. pls has any one used or is using dubai gold? l am not a gold freak. pls comment on the 2.
Re: Kaduna Gold And Dubai Gold Which Is Better Pls by tope2000(f): 1:15pm On Aug 28, 2008
dubai any day
Re: Kaduna Gold And Dubai Gold Which Is Better Pls by MyPeace(f): 1:29pm On Aug 28, 2008
thank you, l feel better. i may have bought it expensive, but if dubai quality is good, l dont mind.
Re: Kaduna Gold And Dubai Gold Which Is Better Pls by darkgoddes(f): 12:04am On Sep 02, 2008
I havent actually used gold from Kaduna but i must say Dubai gold is good 'cos i once bought one from there. Never mind the price, as long as it has a good quality.
Re: Kaduna Gold And Dubai Gold Which Is Better Pls by ikamefa(f): 12:26am On Sep 02, 2008
which one is dubai gold and kaduna gold again? undecided
Re: Kaduna Gold And Dubai Gold Which Is Better Pls by Riskie(f): 12:53am On Sep 02, 2008
They don't make gold in Dubai. The shop owners buy gold from Saudi, India and Italy. The price of gold depends on the karat, design and the weight. That's what you take into consideration when buying gold. It wouldn't matter if you bought it in Mushin. It's the karat, wieght, design and quality that you should be concerned with.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Gold And Dubai Gold Which Is Better Pls by MyPeace(f): 4:09pm On Sep 02, 2008
Riskie:

They don't make gold in Dubai. The shop owners buy gold from Saudi, India and Italy. The price of gold depends on the karat, design and the weight. That's what you take into consideration when buying gold. It wouldn't matter if you bought it in Mushin. It's the karat, wieght, design and quality that you should be concerned with.

you are very correct. all u said is what the seller told me too. she later told me its Italy that dubai dont make gold. she never told me all these earlier, maybe she thought l knew about them. thx
Re: Kaduna Gold And Dubai Gold Which Is Better Pls by MrCrackles(m): 12:51pm On Nov 12, 2008
Riskie:

True talk

By the way where you been?i aint seen u up here in a minute, i looked back at the rhymes we used to trade over on dat thread!BRASH!!
Re: Kaduna Gold And Dubai Gold Which Is Better Pls by Riskie(f): 10:44am On Nov 13, 2008
Hey Brash! How are you? I've been around lol. Busy with school and such. cheesy
Re: Kaduna Gold And Dubai Gold Which Is Better Pls by byem: 11:22am On Nov 13, 2008
bought from dubai 2 at over sixty thousand naira.think is expensive,d weigt is 16.5 ,18carat.ao much is 1 gram in lagos or kaduna.
Re: Kaduna Gold And Dubai Gold Which Is Better Pls by MrCrackles(m): 5:52pm On Nov 13, 2008
Riskie:

Hey Brash! How are you? I've been around lol. Busy with school and such. cheesy

been good miss, show ur face on the freestyle thread sometimes ya heard?! grin

be good and keep doing your thing
Re: Kaduna Gold And Dubai Gold Which Is Better Pls by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 15, 2017
I was at the jeweller's shop today and wanted buying gold jeweleries. He says he has Dubai and English gold (18 and 21carats respectively). His rate is 18000 per gram.
I realised I didn't do sufficient b/g research on these so I told him I would check back.
Pls can anyone enlighten me on the current rates of gold and which is better between Dubai and English

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Gold And Dubai Gold Which Is Better Pls by eghenova: 7:53am On Dec 13, 2022
Pls where can I find Gold cheap in Nigeria?

(1) (Reply)

How To Grow Sideburns Fast – Steps You Need To Take! (with Pictures) / Uniben's Winfrey Okolo Wins 2012 Miss University Nigeria Beauty Pageant / Is Q7 Carrot Body Lotion A Bleaching Cream?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.