Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,118 members, 7,818,337 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Gbasibe- Sauce Kid Ft/ Traffic - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Gbasibe- Sauce Kid Ft/ Traffic (4156 Views)

U Don Dey Madt Remix By Sauce Kid Ft 2face,mi And Linxxx / Sauce Kid - "under G" (Produced by Don Jazzy) *new Joint * / Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbasibe- Sauce Kid Ft/ Traffic by eveseh(f): 9:24am On Jul 22, 2006
lol
Re: Gbasibe- Sauce Kid Ft/ Traffic by skingo(m): 12:53pm On Jul 22, 2006
its real now, when they jus entertin me like im some scapegoat or som'
Re: Gbasibe- Sauce Kid Ft/ Traffic by bluenubian(f): 5:26am On Jul 24, 2006
skingo
i still believe u are saucekid or very close to him, heck i ll gladly accept u number since u are denying urself, hopefully my voice will change ur mind.
Re: Gbasibe- Sauce Kid Ft/ Traffic by nike4luv(f): 6:37am On Jul 24, 2006
can i get the link to his songs please
Re: Gbasibe- Sauce Kid Ft/ Traffic by skingo(m): 12:35pm On Jul 24, 2006
nike4luv go to the myspace.com/saucekid and bluenubian, send me an im, we'll take care of that oe solo, nothing dey kpa.!
Re: Gbasibe- Sauce Kid Ft/ Traffic by bluenubian(f): 12:58pm On Jul 24, 2006
now how in the heck to i do that , skingo, u have no info on ur profile, not that i checked tongue, i jus know.
Re: Gbasibe- Sauce Kid Ft/ Traffic by skingo(m): 10:37pm On Jul 24, 2006
for real for real, i'm not exactly the forum kinda person, this shit is very boring to me, i'm doing this because peeps are actually feeling the guy and people want to know stuff, so the little i know i'll let people know, thats all, anyways send me ur digits, i'll give u a call soon as u do so, apart from that side. i just dey oh,
Re: Gbasibe- Sauce Kid Ft/ Traffic by Trendiest(f): 8:28am On Jul 25, 2006
I think SAUCE's pretty good, d OMOGE WA JO song wit dat dude nailed it 4 him, ,  hey GOOD LUCK 2 HIM, huh,wots wit d question (HOW OLD IS SAUCE),  shocked shocked

U guys gat mi cracking  for realzzzzzz tongue smiley wink cheesy
Re: Gbasibe- Sauce Kid Ft/ Traffic by bluenubian(f): 3:11pm On Jul 25, 2006
he had one with mike okri right, i saw the video once and i liked it, i gotta go look for it again
Re: Gbasibe- Sauce Kid Ft/ Traffic by skingo(m): 9:34pm On Jul 25, 2006
yeah that ol how old is he, and bla bla was kinda like off the subject, i thought i was the only one that felt that way, by the google is cool, if anyone is trying to get their materials heard, youtube.com and google.com is the way to go, i think as long as u can build credibility there then you're pretty much set for publicity, so in that case, the more websites thathave your information on them, the more your buzz becomes, wih that being said. whether sauce kid is the one on the threads or not, whether he is participating in the discussions or not, understand that the more you post, the more you help his buzz grow, so if u dont like him, dont post anything because if you post anything negative, it still works out for the better for him, all this is material he can use in the future, so u guys that think i am sauce kid, dream on, if i was sauce kid i would be on every nigerian site, even yankee sites gonn but i cant rap for shit, sooooo , hey shit happns! meanwhile u feel me people?lol!
Re: Gbasibe- Sauce Kid Ft/ Traffic by bluenubian(f): 1:35pm On Jul 29, 2006
yes o, saucekid is the ShIIt!!!, the more i listen to the song the more am loving it.
Re: Gbasibe- Sauce Kid Ft/ Traffic by skingo(m): 1:46am On Jul 31, 2006
and thats just the truth, the more u listen, the more u like, can i get another witness or everyone lese na unbeliever? lol
Re: Gbasibe- Sauce Kid Ft/ Traffic by diddy4(m): 1:50am On Jul 31, 2006
i need more off his songs b4 i start feeling his stuff. cuzz right now, i dont feel any of his stuff like dat.
Re: Gbasibe- Sauce Kid Ft/ Traffic by skingo(m): 3:09am On Aug 01, 2006
well browse the kid then, there should be songson other sites, matter of fact www.naijaent.com has more songs,
Re: Gbasibe- Sauce Kid Ft/ Traffic by skingo(m): 12:34am On Aug 12, 2006
sauce kid is coming out with a new joint, thats what he says form myspace, and he is reppin naija all the way, all nigerians stand up,
Re: Gbasibe- Sauce Kid Ft/ Traffic by skingo(m): 4:34am On Aug 16, 2006
sauce kid has been nominated for the best hiphop video at the channel o awards in october, lets vote for him so a naija boy can bring it home!
Re: Gbasibe- Sauce Kid Ft/ Traffic by mrmetoo(m): 5:06am On Aug 16, 2006
pls can anyone send the download link for the song. the other link expired or so. Thanx
Re: Gbasibe- Sauce Kid Ft/ Traffic by lilyDiva(f): 5:51am On Aug 16, 2006
haven't heard of him but i listened to his song, he's good
Re: Gbasibe- Sauce Kid Ft/ Traffic by bluenubian(f): 6:19am On Aug 16, 2006
@skingo

I swear u know everything, are u sure u not his brother. Anyways I told u if u we're saucekid, we cud get it on!!! wink grin

Anyways y'all, vote for the guy. He is good plus he is jus too cute, hmm.

Yes, vote for saucekid AKA naija's ambassador of rap at the channel o music awards.

Here is the link : www.channelo.co.za
Re: Gbasibe- Sauce Kid Ft/ Traffic by skingo(m): 8:22pm On Aug 22, 2006
everybody know how to vote?
Re: Gbasibe- Sauce Kid Ft/ Traffic by IBBFan(m): 10:31pm On Aug 22, 2006
skingo my guy, since dem sabi how to open website, their literacy go help dem know how to vote. nairalanders get small sense oo!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Gbasibe- Sauce Kid Ft/ Traffic by skingo(m): 10:17pm On Aug 27, 2006
thats wha tthe hell it is, u already know, sauce kid, the african ambassaador of rap music, its bigger than naija now, the votes are lookin good, i hope everyone isvoting for sauce kid, plz do, let all nigerians there bring home the award, tso we can brag, lions of africa vote at www.channelo.co.za vote everyday! and send sms to the numbers too!
Re: Gbasibe- Sauce Kid Ft/ Traffic by krucifixo: 7:35pm On Aug 30, 2006
yeah yeah, still repn naija to da fullest, neways, i'm jus here to spit on all sauce kid haters, as a matter of fact, i'm too fly to be spitn, i'm too high up there, mayne, ama jus piss on y'lll, fo those who knw da biznezz: www.channelo.co.za n do watchu do, u knw wat da Bleep it is, its NAIJA, get em homie, y'lll aint even started to see wats bout to hit y'll, jus wait,
Re: Gbasibe- Sauce Kid Ft/ Traffic by socool1(f): 1:49am On Aug 31, 2006
krucifixo:

yeah yeah,  still repn naija to da fullest,  neways,  i'm jus here to spit on all sauce kid haters,  as a matter of fact, i'm too fly to be spitn,  i'm too high up there, mayne, ama jus piss on y'lll,  fo those who knw da biznezz: www.channelo.co.za n do watchu do,  u knw what da mess it is,  its NAIJA,  get em homie,  y'lll aint even started to see wats bout to hit y'll,  jus wait,

errrrrmm  **cough** grin grin undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Gbasibe- Sauce Kid Ft/ Traffic by skingo(m): 10:59am On Aug 31, 2006
there you go tryna start another set of saucekids in a forum, jesus, be quiet if u are not participating in conversation ma guy!hodl yourself!
Re: Gbasibe- Sauce Kid Ft/ Traffic by saintkola(m): 9:04am On Sep 11, 2006
tite song, but i prefer (saucekid ft mike okri- omo wa jo) better !
Re: Gbasibe- Sauce Kid Ft/ Traffic by skingo(m): 9:53pm On Oct 02, 2006
i heard sauce kid was in new york performing, does anyone have any footage of any of these events? i need to see visuals oh, go naija!
Re: Gbasibe- Sauce Kid Ft/ Traffic by LOVE4(f): 1:49am On Oct 03, 2006
Hey, i like sauce kid n his style,he has a new song on his myspace called "check" thats blazing hot,check him out ya'll
Re: Gbasibe- Sauce Kid Ft/ Traffic by yeba: 9:38pm On Oct 19, 2006
i have heard something new with trafic the kid is comin up as for sauce he is still doin his thing
Re: Gbasibe- Sauce Kid Ft/ Traffic by skingo(m): 2:22am On Nov 28, 2006
who is traffic? thats te guy from the 2nd verse?
Re: Gbasibe- Sauce Kid Ft/ Traffic by skingo(m): 3:41pm On Aug 08, 2007
omo that song gbasibe na hit oh, i have relistened and i gbadun the song self, video pls? anytime soon. omo make e happen, nna man this girl dey dance oh!lol
nothin do u baba

(1) (2) (Reply)

Classiq - Baby Girl- Ft F9ice & G_three. / How To Get A Record Deal In Nigeria / Wizkid&michael MP3 Music Song Lagu Download Free - Mp3crop.com Is An Search Eng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.